• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I think this whole Russia collusion thing could be turned on a dime...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
For example, one could just as easily ask...

why did the Obama Administration attempt to collude with the Russians in order to have Hillary Clinton elected, and then the Russians double-cross them?

Or

why did the Obama Administration do nothing with the information that Russians were attempting to hack the US electoral system? Was it collusion?

I'll give everyone there Trump collusion accusation but I'll stick to my standard... Prove it.

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/21/587614043/fact-check-why-didnt-obama-stop-russia-s-election-interference-in-2016

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Apparently, Trump is still wanting to be friends/meet with Putin despite knowing how they interfered with our election and are still committing cyber crimes against the USA.

Looks like everything Hillary said during the debates was the truth re: Putin.
=========================================

In light of yesterday’s indictments, which should (but won’t, unfortunately) end any controversy about whether Russia attacked us during the 2016 election cycle, this exchange from the third and final Clinton-Trump debate is pretty alarming:

DONALD TRUMP: Now we can talk about Putin. I don't know Putin. He said nice things about me. If we got along well, that would be good. If Russia and the United States got along well and went after ISIS, that would be good.

He has no respect for her. He has no respect for our president. And I'll tell you what: We're in very serious trouble, because we have a country with tremendous numbers of nuclear warheads — 1,800, by the way — where they expanded and we didn't, 1,800 nuclear warheads. And she's playing chicken. Look, Putin...

CHRIS WALLACE: Wait, but...

TRUMP: ... from everything I see, has no respect for this person.

HILLARY CLINTON: Well, that's because he'd rather have a puppet as president of the United States.

TRUMP: No puppet! No puppet!

CLINTON: And it's pretty clear ...

TRUMP: You're the puppet!

CLINTON: It's pretty clear you won't admit ...

TRUMP: No, you're the puppet.

CLINTON: ... that the Russians have engaged in cyberattacks against the United States of America, that you encouraged espionage against our people, that you are willing to spout the Putin line, sign up for his wish list, break up NATO, do whatever he wants to do, and that you continue to get help from him, because he has a very clear favorite in this race.

So I think that this is such an unprecedented situation. We've never had a foreign government trying to interfere in our election. We have 17 — 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military, who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyberattacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin and they are designed to influence our election. I find that deeply disturbing.

WALLACE: Secretary Clinton...

CLINTON: And I think it's time you take a stand ...

TRUMP: She has no idea whether it's Russia, China, or anybody else.

CLINTON: I am not quoting myself.

TRUMP: She has no idea.

CLINTON: I am quoting 17 ...

TRUMP: Hillary, you have no idea.

CLINTON: ... 17 intelligence — do you doubt 17 military and civilian ...

TRUMP: And our country has no idea.

CLINTON: ... agencies.

TRUMP: Yeah, I doubt it. I doubt it.

CLINTON: Well, he'd rather believe Vladimir Putin than the military and civilian intelligence professionals who are sworn to protect us. I find that just absolutely ...

(CROSSTALK)

To review:

• The Russians did engage in cyberattacks against us.
  • Trump did encourage the Russians — in broad daylight, no less — to attack us, and did so on the same day that Putin’s charges started their spearphishing campaign against Clinton.
  • Trump is fulfilling Putin’s wish list, including doing everything he can to weaken our alliances, undermine our trade partnerships, and sow discord between our country and other NATO members.
  • Putin did have a very clear favorite in the race.
  • And, finally, Hillary did know who was behind the cyberattacks — because she gets her information from our intelligence agencies instead of Brian Kilmeade.
So there you have it. Hillary warned us, and now we’re in deep shit because too many people trusted a lifelong con man instead of her.
1780562/-Guess-what-Everything-Hillary-said-about-Trump-Putin-turned-out-to-be-true#comment_70752470

Enjoy that, America. We’re under attack, and your pr*sident couldn’t care less

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Investigation Scoreboard.... very telling with more to come -- as more Americans are slated to be added to the list.

37111410_2193920957367613_3904784923206090752_n.jpg

Spamature

President

why did the Obama Administration attempt to collude with the Russians in order to have Hillary Clinton elected, and then the Russians double-cross them?

Or

why did the Obama Administration do nothing with the information that Russians were attempting to hack the US electoral system? Was it collusion?

I'll give everyone there Trump collusion accusation but I'll stick to my standard... Prove it.

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/21/587614043/fact-check-why-didnt-obama-stop-russia-s-election-interference-in-2016
You still won't say what that "standard" is supposed to be. So far it seems to be as long as I have "some" wiggle room for denial (even a pinky toe) it's fake news.

So how about a real definition of proof ?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You still won't say what that "standard" is supposed to be. So far it seems to be as long as I have "some" wiggle room for denial (even a pinky toe) it's fake news.

So how about a real definition of proof ?
Does @PhilFish ever make a post where he condemns Trump? Hardly!! But denial is denial and he's an expert at that despite the many posts that are nothing but excusing anything Trump does or says.

Jen

Senator

Or

The Obama administration blamed all the mistakes Obama made for the first 2 years - on Bush. Now the Democrats want to blame mistakes of the Obama administration on Trump.

Do Democrats EVER take responsibility for their own mistakes?

Apparently not.

It is crystal clear that any collusion with Russia was done by Democrats.

I am certain that it was what you've suggested here. The Russians and Democrats colluded to get Hillary elected and then the Russians double-crossed the Democrats.

Boca

Governor
\
Not so fast Phil...don't you remember Barry told Vlad, in no uncertain terms to " cut that out".

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Or

1. What is the evidence that the Obama administration attempted to collude with the Russians? Anything at all.

2. What should the Obama administration have done when informed of the Russian attacks? Releasing that info to the media would have been an intrusion into the election process.

Obama administration officials have said they worried about appearing to put their thumb on the scales for Clinton. Combined with Obama's belief that Clinton would win, their political calculus appears to have boiled down to: Let's ride this out.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
1. What is the evidence that the Obama administration attempted to collude with the Russians? Anything at all.

2. What should the Obama administration have done when informed of the Russian attacks? Releasing that info to the media would have been an intrusion into the election process.

Obama administration officials have said they worried about appearing to put their thumb on the scales for Clinton. Combined with Obama's belief that Clinton would win, their political calculus appears to have boiled down to: Let's ride this out.
:-/

Seriously?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The Obama administration blamed all the mistakes Obama made for the first 2 years - on Bush. Now the Democrats want to blame mistakes of the Obama administration on Trump.

Do Democrats EVER take responsibility for their own mistakes?

Apparently not.

It is crystal clear that any collusion with Russia was done by Democrats.

I am certain that it was what you've suggested here. The Russians and Democrats colluded to get Hillary elected and then the Russians double-crossed the Democrats.
Exactly what mistakes made by Obama were blamed on Bush? Please be specific.

Jen

Senator
Exactly what mistakes made by Obama were blamed on Bush? Please be specific.
Numerous.

But Obama knew that Russia had it's fingers in our election before the election of 2016 and he did nothing. NOW......... somehow..........it's on Trump.

I thought that had been explained in numerous posts. Odd that you didn't see it. And if you want more specifics, just look it up.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

URANIUM

open mic

Colorforms

Senator
Investigation Scoreboard.... very telling with more to come -- as more Americans are slated to be added to the list.

View attachment 39729
And not one of those indictments has anything to do with collusion. Most of those indictments are Russians, and we can't even get at them.

This whole investigation is a joke, and people's lives are being turned upside down all because the left hopes beyond hope that something will come of this farce.

All you're doing is telling the American people that you are incapable of handling representative democracy anymore.