• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I think Trump is upset, that it's not the greatest impeachment our country has ever seen

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
complete bullshit, NEITHER of them classified it as 'bribery'. IF they had, one of the two current impeachment articles would have INCLUDED bribery.

Duh.
Exactly so. This bullshit relies on people being stupid. There aren't enough stupid people yet.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe Ukraine should have thought of the need for money when they were donating to Clinton Foundation. Pelosi coerced we Americans much worse than anything Trump did. Biden held out a $Billion and gave them 6 hours to do as he demanded or he and the money was flying out.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-foundation-from-1999-2014-got-more-donations-from-ukraine-than-any-other-country/

Of course the thieves have there sons working in Ukraine
Pelosi
Kerry
Romney
appears Biden's dope head son is out...….?
Ukraine should have kept it's nukes. Nobody would be fing with it today. Nobody.

People babble on here about Trump's inaction. Ha. Russia literally took a sizable chunk of a sovereign nation...and meh... Not a peep.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ukraine should have kept it's nukes. Nobody would be fing with it today. Nobody.

People babble on here about Trump's inaction. Ha. Russia literally took a sizable chunk of a sovereign nation...and meh... Not a peep.
I'm unaware of what Russia did or didn't do, 116th Congress cried Russia like the lil' boy cried WOLF and turned me off with their crying. to be interested of what Russia does.

If not for Russia we'd be speaking German, that I do know of WWII.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
to those who can barely read the shit trump spews, maybe. there are classes available...or maybe if you just appreciated the truth more? could be several reasons.
There are classes available for you. They're called Elementary Reading and English Grammar. If you cannot understand what President Trump says, I highly recommend you look into these classes.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm unaware of what Russia did or didn't do, 116th Congress cried Russia like the lil' boy cried WOLF and turned me off with their crying. to be interested of what Russia does.

If not for Russia we'd be speaking German, that I do know of WWII.

Russia sent its soldiers into Galicia, Moldova, Ukraine... Tens of millions died..and a sub war was fought within... Ukrainians fought in, for, amongst, against Russians and Nazis alike..to subvert communism.

Brutality beyond understanding

My grandfather took his wife and children through it...at great cost

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/why-eastern-front-world-war-ii-was-hell-79061

llovejim

Current Champion
A. I didn't call it impeachment light. I referenced an article that references it being called impeachment light.

B.or as we saw when Putin took Crimea...unabated. where was the US when Russia directly seized?? Thousands dead to date. Where were we? Don't give me slaughter
We're an ally? Feh. We left Ukraine high and dry.

C. Tell me... Leveraging the withholding of funds...a first if it's kind?

Quit your preaching. It's bullshit.
so now you are saying it is obama's fault for not sending in the military to engage russian troops in Crimea, right next to Russia, and the military difficulties in engaging Russia so close to its border? and the holy hell that could have caused? we did not have a treaty with Ukraine, they were not part of NATO, and it was not a direct invasion, it was much more complicated than that, and if you had a clue you would know that and not be grasping at straws now in order to defend your weird defense of trump's bribery. shame on you for that kind of irrelevant mud-tossing. by the way, russia was still there when trump took over with a republican house and senate and what did he do that obama did not do? oh, yeah...right, he actually cut aid to Ukraine from Obama levels. quit spinning.

and goddamn, it is one thing to sanction a country economically, AS PART OF US POLICY, BUT ONLY A GODDAMN TRUMP DEFENDING [Unwelcome language removed] CAN COMPARE THAT TO WITHHOLDING FUNDS JUST FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES OF THE PRESIDENT OR ANY AUTHORITY- THAT IS CALLED BRIBERY!!!

are you trying to make ridiculous points?

from FOX NEWS..NO LESS-

The Bush administration gave the least amount of aid to Ukraine, compared (so far) with the Trump administration and the Obama administration. During President George W. Bush’s eight years in office, from 2001 through 2008, the U.S. government provided about $1.1 billion to Ukraine, government figures reveal.

Congress almost doubled the amount of aid provided to Ukraine during President Barack Obama’s eight years in the White House, supplying $2.1 billion.

The amount began to spike in 2010 -- the same year that Ukraine held a presidential election. But the biggest jump came between 2015 and 2016. In 2015, the U.S. gave about $314 million to Ukraine; in 2016, that skyrocketed to $523 million, 63 percent of which went toward the military.

The increase came almost two years after an incredibly tumultuous year for Ukraine, which was thrust into a violent revolution in February 2014 when pro-European, anti-Russian protesters marched in the nation’s capital, Kiev, ultimately overthrowing the Ukrainian government and pro-Kremlin leader.

Less than one month later, the Russian military seized control of Crimea and, via a dubious referendum, annexed the peninsula.

Lawmakers approved another significant chunk of aid in 2017 -- the first year of Trump's term, giving Ukraine $446 million. In 2018, that slipped to $350 million.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/money-to-ukraine

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Russia sent its soldiers into Galicia, Moldova, Ukraine... Tens of millions died..and a sub war was fought within... Ukrainians fought in, for, amongst, against Russians and Nazis alike..to subvert communism.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/why-eastern-front-world-war-ii-was-hell-79061

History buff?

Read this shit....find the book.. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vistula

Straighten you right out.

llovejim

Current Champion
There are classes available for you. They're called Elementary Reading and English Grammar. If you cannot understand what President Trump says, I highly recommend you look into these classes.
I do understand it. they are all lies coming from a chickenshit bone spur liar.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
yeah, we know...the same relentlessly stupid shit fox and other trump loyalists keep spewing as they whistle pass the graveyard!!

what, me worry? what, trump loyalists Mulvaney and Sondland both admit the military aid was part of the bribery? so what? if a president cannot hold up military aid to an ally being threatened by Russia then how else can he pay back Putin for helping him win the election?

do you want putin to not like trump? why are democrats wanting trump to not show gratitude to Putin for making trump his little bitch?

where are their morals?
Your post has literally nothing to do with what I wrote. Further, it is quite retarded that you must litter all your posts with “bitch”.

How old are you? You carry on like a squeally little girl.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
so now you are saying it is obama's fault for not sending in the military to engage russian troops in Crimea, right next to Russia, and the military difficulties in engaging Russia so close to its border? and the holy hell that could have caused? we did not have a treaty with Ukraine, they were not part of NATO, and it was not a direct invasion, it was much more complicated than that, and if you had a clue you would know that and not be grasping at straws now in order to defend your weird defense of trump's bribery. shame on you for that kind of irrelevant mud-tossing. by the way, russia was still there when trump took over with a republican house and senate and what did he do that obama did not do? oh, yeah...right, he actually cut aid to Ukraine from Obama levels. quit spinning.

and goddamn, it is one thing to sanction a country economically, AS PART OF US POLICY, BUT ONLY A GODDAMN TRUMP DEFENDING [Unwelcome language removed] CAN COMPARE THAT TO WITHHOLDING FUNDS JUST FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES OF THE PRESIDENT OR ANY AUTHORITY- THAT IS CALLED BRIBERY!!!

from FOX NEWS..NO LESS-

The Bush administration gave the least amount of aid to Ukraine, compared (so far) with the Trump administration and the Obama administration. During President George W. Bush’s eight years in office, from 2001 through 2008, the U.S. government provided about $1.1 billion to Ukraine, government figures reveal.

Congress almost doubled the amount of aid provided to Ukraine during President Barack Obama’s eight years in the White House, supplying $2.1 billion.

The amount began to spike in 2010 -- the same year that Ukraine held a presidential election. But the biggest jump came between 2015 and 2016. In 2015, the U.S. gave about $314 million to Ukraine; in 2016, that skyrocketed to $523 million, 63 percent of which went toward the military.

The increase came almost two years after an incredibly tumultuous year for Ukraine, which was thrust into a violent revolution in February 2014 when pro-European, anti-Russian protesters marched in the nation’s capital, Kiev, ultimately overthrowing the Ukrainian government and pro-Kremlin leader.

Less than one month later, the Russian military seized control of Crimea and, via a dubious referendum, annexed the peninsula.

Lawmakers approved another significant chunk of aid in 2017 -- the first year of Trump's term, giving Ukraine $446 million. In 2018, that slipped to $350 million.

Bleeee blah
Waaaa. Oooh swoon...it was soooooo complicated for Obama...oooh no one understands the complexity...swoon

But trumpie...oh the meanie..he he..he was bad so bad.

Get gone. A sovereign nation was segmented and taken by Russia....but here you are . Oooh swoon the complexities..

Pathetic....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Anyhoo...

How to make it the greatest impeachment ever?

Trump walks in to the tune of a kazoo player...

Or maybe he wears the Rocky shorts...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Bleeee blah
Waaaa. Oooh swoon...it was soooooo complicated for Obama...oooh no one understands the complexity...swoon

But trumpie...oh the meanie..he he..he was bad so bad.

Get gone. A sovereign nation was segmented and taken by Russia....but here you are . Oooh swoon the complexities..

Pathetic....
This stuff is blanket dishonesty offered in bad faith. Nothing more.

IOW, these folks are liars.

They just happen to think that Trump’s ‘suck quotient’ scores sufficiently high that they can do and say whatever they want to get him.

IOW...we have dueling douchebags.

Ya can’t sugarcoat this garbage.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Note: The article states that 15 million Soviet civilians died on the Eastern front in WW2. It's not a big deal but I have always read and heard that the figure was 20 million.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

from FOX NEWS..NO LESS-

Spitter sputter. What was the agreement accorded in exchange for Ukraine ceeding it's nukes???

Was Obama Putin's bitch? Too? Or just too scared..

Call the ball big guy... You seem to know it all...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This stuff is blanket dishonesty offered in bad faith. Nothing more.

IOW, these folks are liars.

They just happen to think that Trump’s ‘suck quotient’ scores sufficiently high that they can do and say whatever they want to get him.

IOW...we have dueling douchebags.

Ya can’t sugarcoat this garbage.

You gotta call this bullshit. The pontificators don't know shit about it

Ukraine is a decades abused nation struggling to reach the light of day. Corrupt as hell...and still it strives to free itself.

Obama totally abandoned them in crisis. Totally.

Don't let anybody tell you different.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Note: The article states that 15 million Soviet civilians died on the Eastern front in WW2. It's not a big deal but I have always read and heard that the figure was 20 million.
Higher. Don't forget figures commingle all pokes, Romanians Russians , galicians, etc as one.. it's highr

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You gotta call this bullshit. The pontificators don't know shit about it

Ukraine is a decades abused nation struggling to reach the light of day. Corrupt as hell...and still it strives to free itself.

Obama totally abandoned them in crisis. Totally.

Don't let anybody tell you different.
I know. Trump “delaying military aid to a desperate nation” put our national interests at risk. Obama giving them nothing...not so much.

Liars everywhere.