• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I think Trump is upset, that it's not the greatest impeachment our country has ever seen

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Note: The article states that 15 million Soviet civilians died on the Eastern front in WW2. It's not a big deal but I have always read and heard that the figure was 20 million.

Ukes were gutting poles in the streets. And vice versa. And Nazis. And commies.

Atrocities

llovejim

Current Champion
Exactly so. This bullshit relies on people being stupid. There aren't enough stupid people yet.
bullshit. why narrow it down to bribery when there were so many abuses of power? it must suck to constantly have to act stupid in order to defend trump, because nobody can be stupid enough to believe the impeachment is in many ways all about bribery and was related that way when announced...

are trump voters trying to prove they cannot read? that they would rather believe what trump and gutless repub congressmen and fox spew?

here is the announcement of the articles of impeachment- have someone read it to you-

The two articles are included in a nine-page resolution accusing Trump of unprecedented misconduct and calling for his removal from office.

"Donald J. Trump has abused the powers of the Presidency, in that: Using the powers of his high office, President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States presidential election," the first article says. "Wherefore President Trump, by such conduct, has demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office, has acted in a manner grossly incompatible with self-governance and the rule of law."
The article on obstruction of Congress charged that Trump "directed the unprecedented, categorical and indiscriminate defiance of subpoenas issued by the House of Representatives pursuant to its 'sole power of impeachment.' "

"In the history of the Republic, no President has ever ordered the complete defiance of an impeachment inquiry or sought to obstruct and impede so comprehensively the ability of the House of Representatives to investigate 'high crimes and misdemeanors,'"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/10/politics/impeachment-articles-announced/index.html

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
You gotta call this bullshit. The pontificators don't know shit about it

Ukraine is a decades abused nation struggling to reach the light of day. Corrupt as hell...and still it strives to free itself.

Obama totally abandoned them in crisis. Totally.

Don't let anybody tell you different.
Not totally. He sent blankets.

llovejim

Current Champion
Ukes were gutting poles in the streets. And vice versa. And Nazis. And commies.

Atrocities
also called war. we bombed two mostly civilian populations with atomic bombs, to not only get Japan to unconditionally surrender, but to also show Stalin we meant business and he better watch his ass in Europe.

llovejim

Current Champion
Not totally. He sent blankets.
bullshit. another trump lie his dullard voters repeat!! we sent more aid to Ukraine the last two years of Obama than we did the first two years of corrupt pig Trump, and 63% of IT WAS MILITARY AID...non-lethal, and defensive, because we did not want the Crimea standoff to go full on military where we would have to engage our military at a disadvantage to Russia, since it was in their backyard!! only a fool would want to somehow let that turn into a military confrontation, no holds barred, and force us to get involved there!! but we did give real support, real military aid, MORE THAN TRUMP, WHO JUST RECENTLY ALLOWED THE JAVELINS ANTI-TANK MISSILES, AFTER 2 FREAKING YEARS THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO KISS HIS ASS SO MUCH. even after he cut overall aid to that country and trump voters could care less....what hypocrisy...and he lied about european aid, they have sent 12 billion compared to our 4 billion over the last 8 years or so.

The amount began to spike in 2010 -- the same year that Ukraine held a presidential election. But the biggest jump came between 2015 and 2016. In 2015, the U.S. gave about $314 million to Ukraine; in 2016, that skyrocketed to $523 million, 63 percent of which went toward the military.

The increase came almost two years after an incredibly tumultuous year for Ukraine, which was thrust into a violent revolution in February 2014 when pro-European, anti-Russian protesters marched in the nation’s capital, Kiev, ultimately overthrowing the Ukrainian government and pro-Kremlin leader.

Less than one month later, the Russian military seized control of Crimea and, via a dubious referendum, annexed the peninsula.

Lawmakers approved another significant chunk of aid in 2017 -- the first year of Trump's term, giving Ukraine $446 million. In 2018, that slipped to $350 million.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/money-to-ukraine

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
bullshit. why narrow it down to bribery when there were so many abuses of power? it must suck to constantly have to act stupid in order to defend trump, because nobody can be stupid enough to believe the impeachment is in many ways all about bribery and was related that way when announced...

are trump voters trying to prove they cannot read? that they would rather believe what trump and gutless repub congressmen and fox spew?

here is the announcement of the articles of impeachment- have someone read it to you-

The two articles are included in a nine-page resolution accusing Trump of unprecedented misconduct and calling for his removal from office.

"Donald J. Trump has abused the powers of the Presidency, in that: Using the powers of his high office, President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States presidential election," the first article says. "Wherefore President Trump, by such conduct, has demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office, has acted in a manner grossly incompatible with self-governance and the rule of law."
The article on obstruction of Congress charged that Trump "directed the unprecedented, categorical and indiscriminate defiance of subpoenas issued by the House of Representatives pursuant to its 'sole power of impeachment.' "

"In the history of the Republic, no President has ever ordered the complete defiance of an impeachment inquiry or sought to obstruct and impede so comprehensively the ability of the House of Representatives to investigate 'high crimes and misdemeanors,'"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/10/politics/impeachment-articles-announced/index.html

I don't know why you feel the need to keep regurgitating the same sentences over and over again. It is well understood, at least by me, but apparently not by you because you need to repeatedly regurgitate the same thing over and over again, the Congress has filed articles of impeachment.

Simple matter going forward, in that it has to be proven

It will not be proven.

Why? You may ask? because the withholding of funds from nations of questionable standing is routine, and demonstrable across the course of many administrations as having occurred repeatedly as a tool of leverage.

Furthermore, an accurate reading of the Congressional appropriation allows, granted with some argument as to timing, for the withholding of funds for a period Of time before notification is required to Congress

Anyway, I look forward to your next screed, and your litany of backhanded insults

It is very amusing that you can't engage on a ration even-keeled plane instead having to resort to insult after insult

people like you come and go however, at least don't leave here thinking that you're impressive oh, you're not

llovejim

Current Champion
you should not say things like that about yourself. No one here thinks you have bone spurs.......
You need to hire smarter second graders to write your attempts to insult your betters. hell, even you might be able to post something not as stupid as that!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
also called war. we bombed two mostly civilian populations with atomic bombs, to not only get Japan to unconditionally surrender, but to also show Stalin we meant business and he better watch his ass in Europe.
Yes. What happened next? And left Slavic Nations oppressed, and in gendered across generations hopelessness, graft, theft, corruption and a do whatever it takes to survive mentality

But meanwhile, what was under discussion was you calling out Trump for his inaction with the Kurds, and my throwing in your face a multiples worse reality, in that the United States under the Obama administration allowed the Russian federation it's incursion and theft of Crimea from a sovereign Nation without doing a damn thing to stop it.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

In the history of the Republic, no political party has ever adopted impeachment as a campaign strategy and implemented it on the day after the inaugural of the president; then devoted their entire purpose, for the duration of his tenure in office, to the creation of one alleged phony crime after another with which they hoped to remove the president from office to avoid facing him in his second term of office.

llovejim

Current Champion
I don't know why you feel the need to keep regurgitating the same sentences over and over again. It is well understood, at least by me, but apparently not by you because you need to repeatedly regurgitate the same thing over and over again, the Congress has filed articles of impeachment.

Simple matter going forward, in that it has to be proven

It will not be proven.

Why? You may ask? because the withholding of funds from nations of questionable standing is routine, and demonstrable across the course of many administrations as having occurred repeatedly as a tool of leverage.

Furthermore, an accurate reading of the Congressional appropriation allows, granted with some argument as to timing, for the withholding of funds for a period Of time before notification is required to Congress

Anyway, I look forward to your next screed, and your litany of backhanded insults

It is very amusing that you can't engage on a ration even-keeled plane instead having to resort to insult after insult

people like you come and go however, at least don't leave here thinking that you're impressive oh, you're not
you are the one constantly denying facts, or I would not have to keep slapping facts right across your huge gaping piehole...see how that works? of course trump bribed ukraine!! good god. do you think normal americans believe the shit trump voter and gutless repubs spew trying to obfuscate that clear fact? mulvaney and sondland and rudy have admitted it!! the phone call clearly shows it! and you keep spewing weak ass shit like anybody with an IQ is going to believe that crap.

you have even stooped to act like it is obama's fault trump bribed ukraine. or that trump has done more to help Ukraine, despite holding up vital military aid to them to get them to help him out, and only him out, by investigating the bidens from 3 goddamn years ago....hell, trump even tried to defend putin taking crimea in a disputed "referendum."

• July 31, 2016: When asked by ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos about Putin, Trump states: “I’ve never met him. I have no relationship with Putin. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. I never met him . . . . I mean if he’s in the same room or something. But I don’t think so.” Trump also states that “the people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were.” [ABC (transcript)]

• September 7, 2016: At NBC's commander-in-chief forum, Trump states that Putin has "been a leader far more than our president has been a leader." [CNBC]
https://www.lawfareblog.com/donald-trumps-statements-putinrussiafake-news-media

llovejim

Current Champion
In the history of the Republic, no political party has ever adopted impeachment as a campaign strategy and implemented it on the day after the inaugural of the president; then devoted their entire purpose, for the duration of his tenure in office, to the creation of one alleged phony crime after another with which they hoped to remove the president from office to avoid facing him in his second term of office.

kudos. you got that right. and that is definitely true in this case. the democrats did not make trump commit impeachable offenses, they just had to impeach in order to be faithful to their oath of office, even if it costs them politically. trump should have been impeached for the 10 cases of obstruction clearly laid out in the Mueller Report, as even fox's own legal analyst Judge Napolitano said.

but this clear case of bribery was the final straw, and it had to be done, in order to protect the Constitution and the republic.

Trump committed obstruction of justice and should be indicted ...

https://www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics

Apr 26, 2019 - Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano has broken down allegations Donald Trump obstructed justice in a scathing video published ...
Fox News' Judge Napolitano slams Trump for 'criminal ...

https://www.azcentral.com › opinion › op-ed › ej-montini › 2019/04/26

Apr 26, 2019 - Judge Andrew Napolitano makes his case and calls Trump 'immoral, criminal, ... Napolitano believes Trump committed obstruction of justice.
Fox News Legal Expert Says William Barr's Obstruction ...

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Andrew Napolitano › Fox News

May 2, 2019 - Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano slammed Attorney ... for not charging President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice, calling ... cannot obstruct an investigation of yourself unless you committed the crime ...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
you are the one constantly denying facts, or I would not have to keep slapping facts right across your huge gaping piehole...see how that works? of course trump bribed ukraine!! good god. do you think normal americans believe the shit trump voter and gutless repubs spew trying to obfuscate that clear fact? mulvaney and sondland and rudy have admitted it!! the phone call clearly shows it! and you keep spewing weak ass shit like anybody with an IQ is going to believe that crap.

you have even stooped to act like it is obama's fault trump bribed ukraine. or that trump has done more to help Ukraine, despite holding up vital military aid to them to get them to help him out, and only him out, by investigating the bidens from 3 goddamn years ago....hell, trump even tried to defend putin taking crimea in a disputed "referendum."

• July 31, 2016: When asked by ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos about Putin, Trump states: “I’ve never met him. I have no relationship with Putin. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. I never met him . . . . I mean if he’s in the same room or something. But I don’t think so.” Trump also states that “the people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were.” [ABC (transcript)]

• September 7, 2016: At NBC's commander-in-chief forum, Trump states that Putin has "been a leader far more than our president has been a leader." [CNBC]
I didn't do anything of the kind jim. How bad at this are you?
I agree with the fact as they stand, I simply note that they will not be proven because they're slim oh, oh that there was not bribery.

I think everybody is to be faulted for Ukraine's situation, because I'm Ukrainian and I take their side over any other.

Obama abandoned Ukraine. Trump does not help Ukraine. Nobody helps Ukraine.

That's been Ukraine's dilemma for generations, it's nothing new

No amount of babbling by you is going to change that fact.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
bullshit. another trump lie his dullard voters repeat!! we sent more aid to Ukraine the last two years of Obama than we did the first two years of corrupt pig Trump, and 63% of IT WAS MILITARY AID...non-lethal, and defensive, because we did not want the Crimea standoff to go full on military where we would have to engage our military at a disadvantage to Russia, since it was in their backyard!! only a fool would want to somehow let that turn into a military confrontation, no holds barred, and force us to get involved there!! but we did give real support, real military aid, MORE THAN TRUMP, WHO JUST RECENTLY ALLOWED THE JAVELINS ANTI-TANK MISSILES, AFTER 2 FREAKING YEARS THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO KISS HIS ASS SO MUCH. even after he cut overall aid to that country and trump voters could care less....what hypocrisy...and he lied about european aid, they have sent 12 billion compared to our 4 billion over the last 8 years or so.

The amount began to spike in 2010 -- the same year that Ukraine held a presidential election. But the biggest jump came between 2015 and 2016. In 2015, the U.S. gave about $314 million to Ukraine; in 2016, that skyrocketed to $523 million, 63 percent of which went toward the military.

The increase came almost two years after an incredibly tumultuous year for Ukraine, which was thrust into a violent revolution in February 2014 when pro-European, anti-Russian protesters marched in the nation’s capital, Kiev, ultimately overthrowing the Ukrainian government and pro-Kremlin leader.

Less than one month later, the Russian military seized control of Crimea and, via a dubious referendum, annexed the peninsula.

Lawmakers approved another significant chunk of aid in 2017 -- the first year of Trump's term, giving Ukraine $446 million. In 2018, that slipped to $350 million.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/money-to-ukraine
https://nypost.com/2019/10/09/sorry-joe-team-obama-refused-to-arm-ukraine-at-all/

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I agree with the fact as they stand, I simply note that they will not be proven because they're slim oh, oh that there was not bribery.

I think everybody is to be faulted for Ukraine's situation, because I'm Ukrainian and I take their side over any other.

Are you sure you are not the poster once known as mercurial1???
You are almost as bad at this as he.

Spamature

President
I think he may be upset that people are calling it impeachment light, etc

By the time he's done with it he'll make it the greatest impeachment that this country has ever seen, greater than any impeachment that is ever come before

Pretty messed up huh?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/11/politics/trump-impeachment-strategy/index.html

Make impeachment great again!
I remember all of the claims that some poster(s) here have had to back completely away from since September. Revelation by revelation their partisan goal post had to be moved as sworn statement after sworn statement revealed how utterly ridiculous the little dances they attempted to do around the facts were.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Are you sure you are not the poster once known as mercurial1???
You are almost as bad at this as he.
I believe I called this many weeks ago. :)