• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I think Trump is upset, that it's not the greatest impeachment our country has ever seen

llovejim

Current Champion
PhilFish said:
You've been distilled down to abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. None of the aforementioned facts held water, neither conspiracy, nor his family colluding with Russian agents, or any other material accusation including bribery.
by the way, legally impaired trump defender to the max, abusing the office of the presidency and obstructing congress are MATERIAL ACCUSATIONS, INCREDIBLY VALID EXAMPLES OF HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS...

and it shows just how senseless and lame trump voters are when they bitch about the impeachment articles not SPECIFICALLY including bribery, which is also a legal crime, and therefore could create a higher threshold in some legislator's minds, and give them more wiggle room to plausibly explain their vote to not impeach, than the easier to convict and less defined high crime and misdemeanor of abusing his power as president, which would obviously include his bribery of Ukraine.

the goal is to get this incompetent lying ass out of the office he is unfit to uphold, by his own words and actions, and using the more easily proven abuse of office is a logical step towards THAT GOAL..

ONLY A TRUMP VOTER WOULD BELIEVE YOU SHOULD PROSECUTE THE HARDEST IMPEACHABLE ACT TO CONVICT POSSIBLE!!

llovejim

Current Champion
Read the two words preceding Jim.

Can you at least read what I wrote? I can write slower if you can't read fast
I bet you type incredibly slow as it is...given how quickly you forget what you recently posted, i am surprised you remember how to type from one post to the next. this recent post makes even less sense than usual. you claimed trump nor his family colluded...i proved they did, the Mueller Report gave over 100 examples..

so what are you trying to say now about two words preceding Jim?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I bet you type incredibly slow as it is...given how quickly you forget what you recently posted, i am surprised you remember how to type from one post to the next. this recent post makes even less sense than usual. you claimed trump nor his family colluded...i proved they did, the Mueller Report gave over 100 examples..

so what are you trying to say now about two words preceding Jim?

I'm not who need the help of a dictionary.

I follow now, you can't comprehend the discussion so you dissemble.

Check

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
the same year you got a measurable IQ....why not ask what year did i lie about having bone spurs to get out of the service? that would not be stupid and goofy.
I figured you never Enlisted...…………..what was your excuse?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
edited...all the democrats insult and you and other trump voters only give cool, civil responses and it just hurts ever so. those naughty democrats insisting upon giving facts all the time even if it shows what a complete piece of shit trump is!! how dare them!!
You post Phil is "crazy" and if I post "you are not bright" gets deleted as a "personal insult"...……..above you posted Rick is "full of shit"...…..and now post democrats post facts...…………...LMFAO

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
no, not conspired. but he obviously colluded and accepted their help at every possible chance!! good god, do you even deny that? you think it is okay to meet with russians over 100 times and never once report these contacts to the FBI, and lie about it when asked?

$multi-millions and Muller didn't prove what you spew

"good god" you don't know God

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
you are lying about his family colluding with russian agents, goddamn it. and his goddamn campaign manager!! why do you lie so much? just because trump does? if trump said windmills cause cancer would you say windmills cause cancer? here is where you are so obviously, sickeningly lying in your pathetic half ass attempt to defend trump, the pig in office...

On Tuesday, Donald Trump Jr. released copies of his emails with Rob Goldstone, a music publicist and acquaintance of Trump Jr., arranging a meeting with a “Russian attorney” to discuss potentially damaging information about Hillary Clinton. Below is a transcript of those emails, arranged in chronological order:

On June 3, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:
Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump—helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona (Trump's private secretary), but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone

On June 3, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:
Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?
Best,
Don

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 3:37 PM
To: Donald Trump Jr.
Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential
Let me track him down in Moscow
What number he could call?

On June 6, 2016 15:38, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:
My cell thanks
d

On Jun 7, 2016, at 18:14, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:
Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law and me. 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 11:18 AM
To: Donald Trump Jr.
Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential
They can’t do today as she hasn’t landed yet from Moscow 4pm is great tomorrow.
Best
Rob

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:03PM
To: Jared Kushner; Paul Manafort
Subject: FW: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential
Meeting got moved to 4 tomorrow at my offices.
Best,
Don

By chance did you attend Rev. Wrights church with barry O...……..you have the "goddamn" down to a t...…………..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
by the way, legally impaired trump defender to the max, abusing the office of the presidency and obstructing congress are MATERIAL ACCUSATIONS, INCREDIBLY VALID EXAMPLES OF HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS...

and it shows just how senseless and lame trump voters are when they bitch about the impeachment articles not SPECIFICALLY including bribery, which is also a legal crime, and therefore could create a higher threshold in some legislator's minds, and give them more wiggle room to plausibly explain their vote to not impeach, than the easier to convict and less defined high crime and misdemeanor of abusing his power as president, which would obviously include his bribery of Ukraine.

the goal is to get this incompetent lying ass out of the office he is unfit to uphold, by his own words and actions, and using the more easily proven abuse of office is a logical step towards THAT GOAL..

ONLY A TRUMP VOTER WOULD BELIEVE YOU SHOULD PROSECUTE THE HARDEST IMPEACHABLE ACT TO CONVICT POSSIBLE!!
Replying to self is insanity

llovejim

Current Champion
By chance did you attend Rev. Wrights church with barry O...……..you have the "goddamn" down to a t...…………..
try to think. not just logically, but at all- who else can damn something, but god? now sit down and shut up until you have something logical to say and not just a bitch post.

llovejim

Current Champion
You post Phil is "crazy" and if I post "you are not bright" gets deleted as a "personal insult"...……..above you posted Rick is "full of shit"...…..and now post democrats post facts...…………...LMFAO
yeah, but it is a lie to say I am not bright!! see the difference?

llovejim

Current Champion
no, it's an observation, a personal opinion. One I happen to share. You yourself repeatedly said 'opinions' cannot be lies.
well, to you it might not be a lie, but you are not intelligent enough to be a good judge. that would be like Trump claiming Einstein was not a genius. it may not be a lie to Trump, but to people with at least room temperature IQs, we know it is a lie.

see how that works? should I type slower?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
well, to you it might not be a lie, but you are not intelligent enough to be a good judge. that would be like Trump claiming Einstein was not a genius. it may not be a lie to Trump, but to people with at least room temperature IQs, we know it is a lie.

see how that works? should I type slower?
moving the goalposts again I see. Typical.