• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"I wanna punch that dude in the face"!

Barbella

Senator
So... this 18-year-old girl is in a 21+ NY night club, visibly intoxicated and, given past experience, STONED, proceeds to verbally abuse a reporter, says she wants to "punch him in the face", and has to be restrained by her "personal security team"?

Lovely. Good parenting, right there, huh?

But the main point is... this girl has her "personal security team?" Why? And who pays for those guys to follow her around while she bar hops? It's not like she's the President's daughter or wife or anything like that.... why is she still having a security team?

And WHY aren't liberals infuriated about this expense, like they are about THE PRESIDENT'S family's security team?

https://subjectpolitics.com/right-malia-obama-attacked-right-wing-white-house-reporter-watch-hell-break-lose/

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So... this 18-year-old girl is in a 21+ NY night club, visibly intoxicated and, given past experience, STONED, proceeds to verbally abuse a reporter, says she wants to "punch him in the face", and has to be restrained by her "personal security team"?

But the main point is... this girl has her "personal security team?" Why? And who pays for those guys to follow her around while she bar hops? It's not like she's the President's daughter or wife or anything like that.... why is she still having a security team?

And WHY aren't liberals infuriated about this expense, like they are about THE PRESIDENT'S family's security team?

https://subjectpolitics.com/right-malia-obama-attacked-right-wing-white-house-reporter-watch-hell-break-lose/

Oh, that's different................

I posted the above in a thread, libs will be crickets

they not as smart as they wish others to believe they are

http://downtrend.com/71superb/its-time-people-understand-that-chelsea-clinton-is-not-too-bright?

MrMike

Bless you all
Oh well... Malia has her mom's huge feet and her dad's entitlement syndrome. Not so surprised to see her being that way.

Jen

Senator

That's "different". You see...........Republicans are supposed to have honor, class, integrity, values. Democrats require that Republicans never break that code of behavior. Never ever. Even on a bad day.

Democrats have none of those qualities so the MSM and everyone else doesn't even notice when they are rude and nasty. That's how Democrats are supposed to be. It's just normal for a DEMOCRAT 18 year old to be intoxicated and stoned in a 21+ club and verbally abuse reporters. Normal.

connieb

Senator

To be fair the Bush girls were drinking and pretty obnoxious at that age, or close to, it too. I think it is overall the sense of entitlement of being young, rich, and having been sheltered from the consequences of your actions. But, in every instance, yes, it is a parenting fail to have a kid that behaves like that. I don't think there should be any secret service protection to past presidents and their families, ever. Sorry but once you are out of office whatever happens to you is no longer our problem. Although its hard to say whether or not they were secret service, or just paid security.

Barbella

Senator
To be fair the Bush girls were drinking and pretty obnoxious at that age, or close to, it too. I think it is overall the sense of entitlement of being young, rich, and having been sheltered from the consequences of your actions. But, in every instance, yes, it is a parenting fail to have a kid that behaves like that. I don't think there should be any secret service protection to past presidents and their families, ever. Sorry but once you are out of office whatever happens to you is no longer our problem. Although its hard to say whether or not they were secret service, or just paid security.
And remember how much crap lefties dished out about the Bush twins? Lol

Spamature

President

Sounds like she was raise not to take sh*t from creepy dudes stalking her everywhere she goes.

Good for her !

Arkady

President

Is there any evidence it actually happened, or are we simply assuming so because a Breitbart performance artist tweeted that it did?

LeilaniMP

Empress

She sought him out and accosted him. What a snotrag! She's a big gal, like her mom...

Of course liberals aren't upset about her having a security team. THAT'S DIFFERENT!

I doubt this will be the last time we hear about MO acting up.

LeilaniMP

Empress
True, the Bush twins were out, drinking...but, were there ever any reports of them being abusive towards others...exhibiting the same nastiness that Malia did?

I just remember hearing stories of them being out and boozed up. They were never filmed smoking weed, hoisting up their skirts and flashing their butts, or being bitches.

connieb

Senator
True, the Bush twins were out, drinking...but, were there ever any reports of them being abusive towards others...exhibiting the same nastiness that Malia did?

I just remember hearing stories of them being out and boozed up. They were never filmed smoking weed, hoisting up their skirts and flashing their butts, or being bitches.
I don;t know.. the one who is all for Planned Parenthood is a bitch now, so I doubt she was any more pleasant back then..

I think most people who grow up like that end up being nasty snots.

Spamature

President

So if ISIS were to kidnap and unprotected George and Laura Bush and use them in a execution video meant to humiliate our nation in front of the world ? Too bad that's on him ?

How about the NK taking him and torturing him for the still relevant secrets he likely knows ?

connieb

Senator
So if ISIS were to kidnap and unprotected George and Laura Bush and use them in a execution video meant to humiliate our nation in front of the world ? Too bad that's on him ?

How about the NK taking him and torturing him for the still relevant secrets he likely knows ?
What about any person that knows secret stuff then? There isnt' anything that GWB knows that Karl Rove didn't know.. or that Dick Cheney didn't know.. or that any number of people in their administration didn't know.

All the more reason once they leave office to with draw from public and political life. I would certainly think that our Gov't would react to such a kidnapping like they would of any person who may have state secrets, etc.. And do everything we could to retrieve them. But the bottom line is, once they leave office they are just another citizen. And killing them - has no effect on the running of Gov't. And kidnapping them - has not effect on the running of Gov't or influence over the Gov't.

Arkady

President
Don't worry about it, it doesn't matter to you.
Yes, it's true I have trouble caring about a story like this. It's basically just a standard paparazzi story -- a minor celebrity and a no-name self-proclaimed journalist had some sort of petty run-in at a nightclub. That kind of stuff happens all the time. I don't care about it when it's Lindsey Lohan or Kendall Jenner, and I don't care if it's the daughter of a former president, either. But, I do find it amusing people are willing to assume it's real based on nothing but the tweets of a Breitbart performance artist.

LeilaniMP

Empress
I don;t know.. the one who is all for Planned Parenthood is a bitch now, so I doubt she was any more pleasant back then..

I think most people who grow up like that end up being nasty snots.
That's the brunette...Barbara...right? Jenna always seemed more normal and down to earth.

I think you're right. They have a rude awakening once they're out in the real world, but by then they're never going to change.

connieb

Senator
That's the brunette...Barbara...right? Jenna always seemed more normal and down to earth.

I think you're right. They have a rude awakening once they're out in the real world, but by then they're never going to change.
I don't know which is which. One of them lived in Baltimore for a while and i know their neighbors complained about the security and annoyance of having them there.

LeilaniMP

Empress
I don't know which is which. One of them lived in Baltimore for a while and i know their neighbors complained about the security and annoyance of having them there.
My nephew's home is very near where the Obamas and Kushners are living right now.

He said the security, etc., is a freaking nightmare.