• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I Was a Paid Internet Shill:How Shadowy Groups Manipulate Internet Opinion and Debate

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.
I Was a Paid Internet Shill: How Shadowy Groups Manipulate Internet Opinion and Debate

This is an update from previous post..

Update 1/12/2013: CLN has received a takedown notice asking us to remove this article on the basis that “It is libelous and utterly false” from someone claiming to be a legal agent of Above Top Secret’s parent company. We are currently investigating and will post status updates as they become available. The original thread now appears to have vanished from Above Top Secret’s website.Update
1/17/2013: We have requested clarification regarding the takedown request and have not received a response. We will provide updates on any new developments.

Here is the rest

http://consciouslifenews.com/paid-internet-shill-shadowy-groups-manipulate-internet-opinion-debate/1147073/

So who here is a troll and getting paid to post lies.... I know every time I post about 9/11 being an inside job someone tells me I am crazy. Conclusion that person is a troll.

MaryAnne

Governor
No,that person is telling you the truth! I am no troll ,and I know planes flew into the WTC.

However,I do question the actions of those who flew the whole Bin Laden family out of the US while I was sitting in Daytona Beach trying to fly home!

AIL

No,that person is telling you the truth! I am no troll ,and I know planes flew into the WTC.

However,I do question the actions of those who flew the whole Bin Laden family out of the US while I was sitting in Daytona Beach trying to fly home!
don't be gullible Mary Anne

Falling reinforced concrete does not pulverize while falling. it is impossible. When building collapse as in a earthquake they fall asymmetrically they do not not fall through its self and self-destruct at free fall speeds.

Something had to pulverize the reinforced concrete that can only be explosives.. . Debris projects up on the two towers. How can that happen when the damage was in the lower floors.

Debris was thrown sideways ways with lots of debris stuck on building beside the twin towers. So Debris goes up and sideways when damages was on lower floors. Once again to do that explosive must have been used.. All support columns were destroyed at the EXACT same second on all three buildings . That is impossible all three building shad radically different damages.
It was explosives that destroyed all the support columns. It was impossible for radical these different damages to destroy these building in free fall time. How can this be accidentally at the same second for all three towers. Once again impossible .

too many coincidences make this a s conspiracy it not happen by accident.

Too many question left unanswered.

9/11 INSIDE JOB - NAMES AND CONNECTIONS EXPOSED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yupHjDJ1dDA

I know you do not want to listen to this but please take the time

one more link.

A small number of unanswered questions

http://www.corbettreport.com/the-unanswered-questions-of-911/ Here is the link

There are far more unanswered questions .

by James Corbett
corbettreport.com
September 11, 2012

In his latest weekly address to the nation, President Obama asserts that America’s questions about 9/11 have been answered. If only it were so.

The questions of 9/11 have only continued to pile up higher since that fateful day, and despite official platitudes we are no closer to having those questions answered today then we were when they first arose. In fact, for some of the most important 9/11 questions, the government’s own documents and records that could conceivably answered them have been destroyed, meaning we may never have answers.

The unanswered questions of 9/11 are too numerous to enumerate, but they include:

-Why has NIST classified the data that they used to make their computer animation of the WTC7 collapse? Would knowledge of how NIST believes the building collapsed really “jeopardize public safety“?

-Why did the DIA destroy more than 2.5 terabytes of data on their Able Danger investigation that reportedly identified four of the alleged hijackers years in advance of the attack? Why did the Pentagon buy up and burn the entire first print run of Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer’s book on the program?

-Why did the SEC destroy their records on the 9/11 insider trading question, presumably the most important investigation in the agency’s history?

-Why did the alleged “mastermind” of 9/11, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, confess not only to plotting 9/11 “from A to Z” but also confess to masterminding numerous crimes that he could not have committed?

-Why did Osama bin Laden repeatedly deny any involvement in the attacks until a series of mistranslated and otherwise manipulated videos came along appearing to portray him as taking credit for those attacks?

-Why was the report of US State Department official Frank Taylor supposedly proving the case for Al Qaeda’s role in 9/11, which NATO used to justify its invasion of Afghanistan, presented in a classified briefing? Why is that report still classified to this day?

-Why did the 9/11 commission rely so heavily on the confessions extracted through torture which even the Senate’s Armed Services committee points out is specifically used to extract false confessions?

-Why did the CIA destroy 92 videotapes of their illegal torture sessions after being specifically ordered by a court not to do so? Why did the courts eventually absolve the CIA of any culpability for this crime?

-Why did Donald Rumsfeld announce a new “war” on September 10, 2001? What was the reason for the 2.3 trillion missing dollars which the Pentagon had lost up until that point, what did Rumsfeld’s “war on bureaucracy” hope to achieve, how was that “war” hindered when the budget analyst office in the Pentagon was destroyed the following morning, and where are the public records into this accounting scandal?

-Why did Rumsfeld go into a regularly scheduled meeting with a CIA officer in his office on the morning of 9/11, after both of the Twin Towers had been struck by airplanes and it had been determined that “America was under attack.” Why did the highest ranking official in the US military remain in that meeting and unavailable for contact even by his highest staff members as the worst attack on US soil in history continued to unfold? Why did he suddenly come out for a photo op on the Pentalawn after the explosion instead of helping to coordinate the defense of the nation?

-Why is there such a massive discrepancy between the 9/11 commission’s official finding of the time of entry of Dick Cheney into the Presidential Emergency Operation Center on the morning of 9/11 and Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta’s testimony of the timing of that arrival?

-Why did the US government contract with Ptech, an enterprise architecture software firm, to install its backdoor access software on some of the most sensitive databases in the US government? Why did they continue to use Ptech even after it was discovered that its sweetheart investor was a specially designated global terrorist on the Treasury’s own terror list? Why did they declare that there was nothing untoward in the software mere hours after raiding Ptech’s offices in 2002? And what was Ptech doing in the basement of the Pentagon on 9/11? What interoperability tests was it running on the link between FAA and NORAD systems on 9/11, and how did that interfere with the FAA and NORAD’s response?

-And, perhaps most tellingly of all, how did four highjacked aircraft fly so wildly off course for such lengthy periods of time without being confronted by a single fighter interceptor, and why did the Pentagon admittedly and on the record lie to the American public about the timing of its response that day?

These and many, many questions like them have been asked by the victims’ family members, the first responders, members of the US military, American congressmen and women, intelligence agents, foreign dignitaries and heads of state, and concerned members of the public across America and around the globe. And still, 11 years after the events themselves, the American president has the gall to suggest that all questions have been answered and it is time for Americans to move on.

On the contrary, Mr. President. Those who are concerned with 9/11 truth and justice will continue to fight on, to answer the questions that your government cannot and will not answer, whether those answers come now, 11 years from now, or generations from now. Those who fight for 9/11 truth will not give up until these questions have been answered. Echoing the words of those brave souls in the wake of that other great American tragedy, the OKC bombing:

“We search for the truth. We seek justice. The courts require it. The victims cry for it. And God demands it.”

For more on the unanswered questions of 9/11 truth, please watch the latest episode of The Corbett Report podcast, “The Meaning of 9/11 Truth“:

AIL

You can't handle the truth... It's hard to accept.

Highly Credible People Question 9/11

Before you can come to an informed decision about 9/11, you should read why the following HIGHLY CREDIBLE people question the government's story about 9/11:

http://georgewashington.blogspot.ca/2006/06/media.html

Falling reinforced concrete DOES NOT pulverizes as it falls before hitting the ground. Even when it hits the ground it breaks into large chunks NEVER pulverizes by gravity. Any earthquake proves this point . Survivors are found in the rubble of concrete blocks not in pulverized concrete dust. What kind of physics did you study at school?? If you ever work with concrete you would know that it is very difficult to pulverize even if you have 50 people with jack hammers working a slab of concrete all at the same time you will not pulverize any concrete especially if it is reinforced concrete with rebar all over the concrete..

Simple physics free fall can only happen if all the support columns were all destroyed at the same second how can that happen with three distant sets of damage to the three buildings all done that at the same [Unwelcome language removed]-en second IMPOSSIBLE.

Concrete Pulverization

Twin Towers' Concrete Turned to Dust in Mid-Air

A striking feature of the Twin Towers' destruction was the pulverization of most of the concrete into gravel and dust before it hit the ground. This is evident from the explosive mushrooming of the towers into vast clouds of concrete as they fell, and from the fact that virtually no large pieces of concrete were found at Ground Zero, only twisted pieces of steel. 1 Estimates put the size of the particles, which also included gypsum and hydrocarbons, in the ten- to 100-micron range. 2

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/collapses/concrete.html

The core columns were steel box-columns that were continuous for their entire height, going from their bedrock anchors in the sub-basements to near the towers' tops, where they transitioned to H-beams. Apparently the box columns, more than 1000 feet long, were built as the towers rose by welding together sections several stories tall. The sections were fabricated by mills in Japan that were uniquely equipped to produce the large pieces. 2

Some of the core columns apparently had outside dimensions of 36 inches by 16 inches. Others had larger dimensions, measuring 52 inches by 22 inches. 3 The core columns were oriented so that their longer dimensions were perpendicular to the core structures' longer, 133-foot-wide sides. Construction photographs found at the Skyscraper Museum in New York City indicate that the outermost rows of core columns on the cores' longer sides were of the larger dimensions. Both the FEMA's World Trade Center Building Performance Study and the NIST's Draft Report on the Twin Towers fail to disclose the dimensions of the core columns, and the NIST Report implies that only the four core columns on each core's corners had larger dimensions.

The Core Structures

The Structural System of the Twin Towers

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/arch/core.html

large massive columns all destroyed by fires that burned for a few seconds on top floors and these small fires destroyed at the same second all the support columns in the basement. How come other skyscraper fires that burned for much longer and with more intensity none of the 20+ skyscraper fires ever cause a catastrophic collapse.

Other Skyscraper Fires

Fires Have Never Caused Skyscrapers to Collapse

One Meridian Plaza fire
The One Meridian Plaza fire

Excepting the three 9-11 collapses, no fire, however severe, has ever caused a steel-framed high-rise building to collapse. Following are examples of high-rise fires that were far more severe than those in WTC 1 and 2, and Building 7. In these precedents, the fires consumed multiple floors, produced extensive window breakage, exhibited large areas of emergent flames, and went on for several hours. The fires in the WTC towers did none of these things.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/compare/fires.html

Your gullibility is a problem for you maybe now it's time to fix it. So you can stop swallowing bullshit!

Iraq was a threat bullshit, Saddam had WMD bullshit, Saddam had connections with Al Qaeda bullshit, the biggest bullshit of all 0/11 was done by Arabs living in caves and they fooled the military industrial complex, on that day with 4 airplanes. Once again bullshit.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I Was a Paid Internet Shill: How Shadowy Groups Manipulate Internet Opinion and Debate

This is an update from previous post..

Update 1/12/2013: CLN has received a takedown notice asking us to remove this article on the basis that “It is libelous and utterly false” from someone claiming to be a legal agent of Above Top Secret’s parent company. We are currently investigating and will post status updates as they become available. The original thread now appears to have vanished from Above Top Secret’s website.Update
1/17/2013: We have requested clarification regarding the takedown request and have not received a response. We will provide updates on any new developments.

Here is the rest

http://consciouslifenews.com/paid-internet-shill-shadowy-groups-manipulate-internet-opinion-debate/1147073/

So who here is a troll and getting paid to post lies.... I know every time I post about 9/11 being an inside job someone tells me I am crazy. Conclusion that person is a troll.

You only believe that which you have decided in advance to believe. When you come across something on the Internet you like, you proclaim it to be the truth. When you find something you do not like, in your mind it's obviously part of the conspiracy. Then you rail at anyone and everyone who does not accept the truth as you see it.

Maybe you do know everything, and the rest of us are clueless. Then again, maybe not. Since not everyone is going to come around to your way of thinking, you'll have to continue to call us names and be frustrated. I'm at peace with that.

You only believe that which you have decided in advance to believe. When you come across something on the Internet you like, you proclaim it to be the truth. When you find something you do not like, in your mind it's obviously part of the conspiracy. Then you rail at anyone and everyone who does not accept the truth as you see it.

Maybe you do know everything, and the rest of us are clueless. Then again, maybe not. Since not everyone is going to come around to your way of thinking, you'll have to continue to call us names and be frustrated. I'm at peace with that.

There ARE paid internet shills, I've read articles, and I've seen proof. You have to have to be qualified to spot them. We even have at least one here, who also happens to be one of the moderators.

I know this, because he was in the same game on the Slate, albiet on a much smaller scale.

Of course we don't have the same stat keeping that we do here.

For a moderator, Lizard boy produces way too much volume.

Of course moderators are allowed to post, I just don't see a good moderator putting out tons of volume like one person does.

And you know who I'm talking about.

Obviously, this is his job. Too bad we don't have ol Doggy Devil to give Reppie headaches out the arse.

GordonGecko

President
The Twin Towers didn't fall. It was all a huge magic trick by David Blaine. Then high-tech Army "cloaking" material was laid over the buildings so that you can't see them and a holographic projection of men "working around a debris field" was put onto the site. And all the supposed victims were spirited away in the massive "dust cloud" (using Hollywood smudge pots) and are now slave labor at vast underground factories at Area 51 building weapons for the Israelis and 100 year old Nazis brought in by "Paperclip".

Prove I'm wrong.

How does one acquire this qualification?

Hmmm, that is complicated.

You have to be yourself informed on a variety of different subjects,national politics, geopolitics, history, et al, have good knowledge of the English language. Knowing a foreign language is a plus, regardless of which language. It's an added edge in knowing your own language, different pronunciation, uses, spellings etc. Even if you don't normally use it.

I was a baseball official for nearly ten years, and spent some time in the printing business. So I do have a good eye for whatever is thrown at me.

My educational experience is fairly balanced, and it was my generation that pioneered the blogosphere through chat rooms in the early 90's. Though there was such a thing even before that. It just didn't become what it was until the late 90's into the modern time. Throw in the networking sites, and it's become multidimensional and even more integrated.

This all coincided with the mainstreaming of the PC. Personal computers and cell phones really took off in the late 90's and it hasn't slowed down one bit. When I was a kid, my Dad had a computer/printer all that, however he was a programmer.

Most people did not have computers back in the 80's, and if they did it was due to a professional need.
Now everyone has one or two in the house.

In my own experience I play high strategy war games whether they are board games, PC, or other gaming system.

For the record I have not played any "shoot em up" games like the one's referred to as influencing the recent mass shootings.

The lone exception to that was "Dogfights" on historychannel.com. I believe it was up to 8 on 8 players using WW II aircraft.

And I had alot of fun doing that. Another classic wookie manuever was to blast someone, then as an evasive action throw the aircraft into a spin, and "hit the shaft", meanwhile I'd key the mike and do my Slim Pickens impersonation.

Some people couldn't get enough of that, others thought it was downright annoying.

Sorry for the tangent there, but yeh once you experience war gaming against some highly competitive, highly capable brains, and yes some of the most obnoxious, most un PC mofos you can come up with. That is one way of reading between the lines, and picking out the so called "shills".

The Twin Towers didn't fall. It was all a huge magic trick by David Blaine. Then high-tech Army "cloaking" material was laid over the buildings so that you can't see them and a holographic projection of men "working around a debris field" was put onto the site. And all the supposed victims were spirited away in the massive "dust cloud" (using Hollywood smudge pots) and are now slave labor at vast underground factories at Area 51 building weapons for the Israelis and 100 year old Nazis brought in by "Paperclip".

Prove I'm wrong.​
Bla, bla, bla, bla. As far as I know loose customs enforcement allowed a team of Al Queda to use commercial airlines in an effort to buttscrew America on live TV. I'd say they were successful.

Don't know about any remote control birds, but the Pentagon bombing was highly fishy though.

Btw, I was in downtown Dallas when it all went down.

We had TV's in the hall ways, and nobody thought much about news of the first crash. It wasn't after the buildings fell that school was let out for the day.

I never could forget, I got on the first TRE train out of Dallas. I was like "dude, let's get the f(x) outta here!".

The conductors were like "uh yeh".

Zam-Zam

Senator
Hmmm, that is complicated.

You have to be yourself informed on a variety of different subjects,national politics, geopolitics, history, et al, have good knowledge of the English language. Knowing a foreign language is a plus, regardless of which language. It's an added edge in knowing your own language, different pronunciation, uses, spellings etc. Even if you don't normally use it.

I was a baseball official for nearly ten years, and spent some time in the printing business. So I do have a good eye for whatever is thrown at me.

My educational experience is fairly balanced, and it was my generation that pioneered the blogosphere through chat rooms in the early 90's. Though there was such a thing even before that. It just didn't become what it was until the late 90's into the modern time. Throw in the networking sites, and it's become multidimensional and even more integrated.

This all coincided with the mainstreaming of the PC. Personal computers and cell phones really took off in the late 90's and it hasn't slowed down one bit. When I was a kid, my Dad had a computer/printer all that, however he was a programmer.

Most people did not have computers back in the 80's, and if they did it was due to a professional need.
Now everyone has one or two in the house.

In my own experience I play high strategy war games whether they are board games, PC, or other gaming system.

For the record I have not played any "shoot em up" games like the one's referred to as influencing the recent mass shootings.

The lone exception to that was "Dogfights" on historychannel.com. I believe it was up to 8 on 8 players using WW II aircraft.

And I had alot of fun doing that. Another classic wookie manuever was to blast someone, then as an evasive action throw the aircraft into a spin, and "hit the shaft", meanwhile I'd key the mike and do my Slim Pickens impersonation.

Some people couldn't get enough of that, others thought it was downright annoying.

Sorry for the tangent there, but yeh once you experience war gaming against some highly competitive, highly capable brains, and yes some of the most obnoxious, most un PC mofos you can come up with. That is one way of reading between the lines, and picking out the so called "shills".

That sounds pretty general. I would think a great many people are thus qualified.

AIL

Its not the internet that I believe its your government that constantly lies about its foreign polices by interfering with other independent nations especially if that nation has resources be they oil or minerals that you crave; so instead of dealing with them in a fare way you are too greedy you interfere trying to force regime change to the determent of the local peoples.

The rest of the world sees this. Why don't you see the mess you have created all over the middle east, North Africa, Central America, South America and the pacific rim

Your government lies to you every day but you don't you see it. The problem is "gullible Yankees" like you that keep swallowing that consent feed of bullshit by your government and the useless USA news media that does not expose your government lies and the real consequences to those poor countries' that are under your unwanted interventions. ..

When are you going to realizes that no matter who is president you will always have a war mongering government?

Why is the USA so frequently the victim of resentment around the world.

The USA government blames hatred of democracy and envy at the American way of life for this resentment. Many people in the USA and a majority around the world look towards USA foreign policy for the answers. Much of this policy, its history and consequences is under-reported by the American media.

The American people are generally a friendly, kindly and compassionate people. If they knew one tenth of what their governments get up to around the world and in their dealings with foreign governments and people, there would be an enormous outcry. For this reason much is hidden or obscurred. Since the terrible events on 11 September 2001, many Americans have taken to the internet to find out more about the world beyond their borders.

However, when you read these items, do not simply believe everything - always check for yourself. Treat the stories and quotes in these pages as pointers and use the information to find out more. Learn to think and check all information. The facts are there if you look for them.

These pages are dedicated to all victims of private or state terrorism regardless of nationality, race,
gender, religious belief (or otherwise), or political views.

Tables and Lists of USA Actions Since 1945

http://www.krysstal.com/democracy_whyusa.html

These are hard facts that your media does not tell you.
Educate your self? Investigate the destruction your government and your greedy corporations have caused.

After you investigate link I provided then you can respond. Please see if you can dispute the facts? Prove me wrong!

That sounds pretty general. I would think a great many people are thus qualified.
Everyone knows how to use facebook.

Everyone here knows how to read a newspaper.

Blogging a different story. Pretty much you take your entire life experience and education with you. And then there is the knowledge of various media (news and communication devices), and your own research.

Oh, and it's a plus if you know how to type. Of course bringing it all together onto the keyboard is the bottom line.

All I'm saying is that most people on here do not have much experience playing high strategy war games on here. My Dad was actively playing, and testing for Yaquinto and others during the hey day. So I had very early exposure.

Chess?

Axis and Allies?????

Silent Hunter/Destroyer Command???

Genghis Khan II on the SNES??????? I used to play Madden, haven't done so for years.

GordonGecko

President
Bla, bla, bla, bla. As far as I know loose customs enforcement allowed a team of Al Queda to use commercial airlines in an effort to buttscrew America on live TV. I'd say they were successful.

Don't know about any remote control birds, but the Pentagon bombing was highly fishy though.

Btw, I was in downtown Dallas when it all went down.

We had TV's in the hall ways, and nobody thought much about news of the first crash. It wasn't after the buildings fell that school was let out for the day.

I never could forget, I got on the first TRE train out of Dallas. I was like "dude, let's get the f(x) outta here!".

The conductors were like "uh yeh".
Dallas, huh? Were you near a Grassy Knoll???

:)

AIL

Prove I'm wrong.
You are free to believe anything you want . I am also free to conclude that the free fall of these three building without any lower level resistants' is impossible. How can a building collapse on itself by fire alone. Lets forget the twin towers no airplane hit WTC 7, random fires on a few floors ( how this firers started is another mystery).. These minuscule fires collapse all the support columns right down to the basement of WTC 7. How can these small fandom fires cause a catastrophic instantaneous collapse of all the support columns at the exact same second?
That is impossible..

There were many skyscraper firers none were able to collapse a building. All the fires were more intense then WTC 7 fires and burned longer .. Why is WTC the only exception?
The next time there is a building to take down it will not be taken down by fire, because its impossible. It can only be collapsed on its self by explosions. It' s the only way to allow for perfect timing to the last second. It can't happen by accident..
Prove me wrong! Show me one fire that collapsed a building, please?

here are some videos of recent massive skyscrapers

Video of Shanghai skyscraper inferno as 53 killed in China fire Nov 15 2010 NO collapse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5-DpMObGc

A much bigger fire in China . Feb 2009 The buildings in China are better built then in New York is that your explanation or conclusion.

this video compares the fires WTC 7 and this one massive difference in fie damage yet no f u c k e n collapse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gU9ekxo3CY

Another skyscraper fire in Dubai Nov 18 2112 no Collapse

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2012/nov/18/dubai-skyscraper-fire-video

the laws of physics were broken by those "so called Muslims" on 9/11. But the laws of physics haven't been broken since is that event. Is that your explanation.