• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I was going to respond to

Jen

Senator
white trash neo-nazi, low life. comes here to take a dump on everyone. And when I ask why the POS isn't banned they toss my thread in the trash heap and don't even answer.
Now there's some name-calling, Days.
Are you turning yourself in for this one?

Days

Commentator
It's because you whine while you do the very thing you try to accuse me of. Look at this post of yours. Look at the names and references you make towards me. You really need to reassess your situation and drop your emotionally driven obsession. You lost an argument with me in a post. Whining about banning to try and recover is just weak. You lost in a thread subject. Get over it...

Au revoir. ;)
thanks, that was very thoughtful of you Mike. Next time let's aim for the toilet, okay?

Days

Commentator
Now there's some name-calling, Days.
Are you turning yourself in for this one?
right... who did I post it to? name calling is when you call someone a name, this wasn't name calling, this was not posted to the POS, it was a reference, and a description, and it was needed to make the post say what it had to say.

that's not name calling.

When they hit reply and post one word 'asswipe"... that's name calling.

Jen

Senator
right... who did I post it to? name calling is when you call someone a name, this wasn't name calling, this was not posted to the POS, it was a reference, and a description, and it was needed to make the post say what it had to say.

that's not name calling.

When they hit reply and post one word 'asswipe"... that's name calling.
Just saying.........
We need to have a little bit of humor sense
and a lotta bit of thick skin here.
You know that.

Days

Commentator
That's the irony of it... ;)
irony is when a neo-nazi comes in here and shits on the whole forum and they toss the preacher into the trash heap for pointing out the POS for banning. thats irony. you see, you have to had posted with these people for 15 years to recognize irony.

Jen

Senator
irony is when a neo-nazi comes in here and shits on the whole forum and they toss the preacher into the trash heap for pointing out the POS for banning. thats irony. you see, you have to had posted with these people for 15 years to recognize irony.
I've been tossed into the trash heap twice in the past week, days.
I feel your pain. :p

Days

Commentator
Just saying.........
We need to have a little bit of humor sense
and a lotta bit of thick skin here.
You know that.
but that doesn't mean we have to suffer hate speech and racial slurs and personal attacks from someone who has nothing substantive to offer the forum. We only get to do that if the mods refuse to do their job.

Days

Commentator
I've been tossed into the trash heap twice in the past week, days.
I feel your pain. :p
I didn't even know this place existed. Whoever thought of it should hand over the mod duty to someone else, they need a break.

MrMike

Bless you all
You must be a really crappy preacher *eye roll*

Dude. You lost an argument in a thread. Take your panties out of that wad, get over it and move on. :)

Days

Commentator
You must be a really crappy preacher *eye roll*

Dude. You lost an argument in a thread. Take your panties out of that wad, get over it and move on. :)
No one engaged you in serious discussion. I doubt you have had that experience. The voices are all in your head.

Days

Commentator
It's brand new!
It's all okay, Days. Really.
go figure. I guess they wanted me to see their new toy. And what do I discover but a heartfelt post from JO, irreverently tossed into the trash heap... this is a great idea if you want to offend the regulars.

Wahbooz

Governor
white trash neo-nazi, low life. comes here to take a dump on everyone. And when I ask why the POS isn't banned they toss my thread in the trash heap and don't even answer.
Since he/she likes to pretend they're Jewish, and using slurs, I thought about using some slurs myself, and seeing how quickly I was called for it. But I prefer not.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Days is whining because his top post call out thread got trashed. Boo f-ing hoo.

He said this when I called him on it...

you realize that this is not a top post call out, right? See any name in the forum view?
I guess he didn't think that 'top post' call out means calling out someone in the 'top post' of a thread, not just in the thread title.

dumb ass.

MrMike

Bless you all
He's a sore loser. Really, at the root of this, that's all it is. He desperation to get me off of PJ is driving him mad because I really haven't done anything to merit that.

Given his fragile online emotional state, I consider him to being a PJ "pansy" = a delicate and sensitive flower.

Other than that, it's all good. I actually find a bit of humor in his plight.

;)

Days is whining because his top post call out thread got trashed. Boo f-ing hoo.

I guess he didn't think that 'top post' call out means calling out someone in the 'top post' of a thread, not just in the thread title.

dumb ass.

Days

Commentator
Since he/she likes to pretend they're Jewish, and using slurs, I thought about using some slurs myself, and seeing how quickly I was called for it. But I prefer not.
I kept it clean and ended up in the trash heap, obviously the mods want the place to be a dung pile. Notice, not one has said boo, as yet. Jen isn't even a mod any more and she felt compelled to address it, but her opinion is valued because I know her from previous efforts at FrayWatch. I know she has years of effort in this area. But where are the mods????? I only toss out posts like that to get a reaction from the mods, and they still are ignoring me. They must be reading us, we is here in trash heap, so someone must have read and took action.

so the guy is a zionist? that figures. When Marcus and Sheepdog came to his defense, I figured he was an American. Instead he's flying that flag from the occult that the Illuminatti whipped up. When Christians defend the devil because their politics are blind... that just makes it that much funner to try and get to the truth. And this POS is on a witch hunt, he's "outing" Muslim sympathizers... he's a regular brown shirt. He acts like he has carte blanche to do that, as if his hate speech is mod approved, and he laughs at me trying to get him banned for it. BTW he has already "outed" me, for daring to point at a war crime by Israel; how does it get any worse than this?

HELLO CONNIE, PHIL, WTF???

If you wont clean the place up, hand off to someone who will.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I kept it clean and ended up in the trash heap, obviously the mods want the place to be a dung pile. Notice, not one has said boo, as yet. Jen isn't even a mod any more and she felt compelled to address it, but her opinion is valued because I know her from previous efforts at FrayWatch. I know she has years of effort in this area. But where are the mods????? I only toss out posts like that to get a reaction from the mods, and they still are ignoring me. They must be reading us, we is here in trash heap, so someone must have read and took action.

so the guy is a zionist? that figures. When Marcus and Sheepdog came to his defense, I figured he was an American. Instead he's flying that flag from the occult that the Illuminatti whipped up. When Christians defend the devil because their politics are blind... that just makes it that much funner to try and get to the truth. And this POS is on a witch hunt, he's "outing" Muslim sympathizers... he's a regular brown shirt. He acts like he has carte blanche to do that, as if his hate speech is mod approved, and he laughs at me trying to get him banned for it. BTW he has already "outed" me, for daring to point at a war crime by Israel; how does it get any worse than this?

HELLO CONNIE, PHIL, WTF???

If you wont clean the place up, hand off to someone who will.
whiny little bitch, aren't you.

Days

Commentator

dumb ass.
I guess you have fallen into attacking the poster instead of the post, I see you doing that a lot. And unless a callout has been redefined, it always meant to name a fellow poster in the subject line, watch who you are calling dumb ass. You don't even know what a call out is.