• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I was going to respond to

Days

Commentator
He's a sore loser. Really, at the root of this, that's all it is. He desperation to get me off of PJ is driving him mad because I really haven't done anything to merit that.

Given his fragile online emotional state, I consider him to being a PJ "pansy" = a delicate and sensitive flower.

Other than that, it's all good. I actually find a bit of humor in his plight.

;)
enjoy the ride, Mike.

MrMike

Bless you all
You're really a mental basket case. You demand that the mods do your bidding when you lose in a thread and go whining about the result. You've called me many things (top posts, you name it) and accuse me of being many things while you go about demonstrating complete hypocrisy. So far those types of things from me (top posts/callouts/complaints about you) = zero. Grab a Kleenex and think about that.

Overall, it's apparent you really need to take a break and re-evaluate your emotional issues and total lack of honesty.

btw...calling me a Zionist and also a Illuminatti just shows how crazy you really are.

This is interesting to watch.

;)

I kept it clean and ended up in the trash heap, obviously the mods want the place to be a dung pile. Notice, not one has said boo, as yet. Jen isn't even a mod any more and she felt compelled to address it, but her opinion is valued because I know her from previous efforts at FrayWatch. I know she has years of effort in this area. But where are the mods????? I only toss out posts like that to get a reaction from the mods, and they still are ignoring me. They must be reading us, we is here in trash heap, so someone must have read and took action.

so the guy is a zionist? that figures. When Marcus and Sheepdog came to his defense, I figured he was an American. Instead he's flying that flag from the occult that the Illuminatti whipped up. When Christians defend the devil because their politics are blind... that just makes it that much funner to try and get to the truth. And this POS is on a witch hunt, he's "outing" Muslim sympathizers... he's a regular brown shirt. He acts like he has carte blanche to do that, as if his hate speech is mod approved, and he laughs at me trying to get him banned for it. BTW he has already "outed" me, for daring to point at a war crime by Israel; how does it get any worse than this?

HELLO CONNIE, PHIL, WTF???

If you wont clean the place up, hand off to someone who will.

MrMike

Bless you all
You and your mission to get anyone who disagrees with you banned is pretty hilarious. It's obvious that you're experiencing several mental issues.

;)

Marcus, you probably need your own banning. You obviously have lost all touch.

Days

Commentator
You and your mission to get anyone who disagrees with you banned is pretty hilarious. It's obvious that you're experiencing several mental issues.

;)
enjoy the ride, Mike. Marcus isn't bothering to show up in the trash heap for nothing.

Days

Commentator
You're really a mental basket case. You demand that the mods do your bidding when you lose in a thread and go whining about the result. You've called me many things (top posts, you name it) and accuse me of being many things while you go about demonstrating complete hypocrisy. So far those types of things from me (top posts/callouts/complaints about you) = zero. Grab a Kleenex and think about that.

Overall, it's apparent you really need to take a break and re-evaluate your emotional issues and total lack of honesty.

btw...calling me a Zionist and also a Illuminatti just shows how crazy you really are.

This is interesting to watch.

;)
you post hate speech, you attack posters instead of the post, you thread jack to beat hell, you break all the rules and brag about it, you treat your fellow posters like shit and laugh about it, you should have been banned long ago.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, here's a mod for you. I just read this thread. So, there's that.... that at least one mod isnt jumping to read every post the instant it pops up.

A lot of effort goes in to trying to stay on top of as many posts as possible... there simply isnt enought time.

Have offensive posts been deleted, sure, just about everyone who has posted to this thread has had post deleted at one time or another. Do the mods recall every single one, no, thats impossible. Has mike had posts removed, yes. Got them all...no.

which thread of yours was locked? ill see what i can find as to why.

further, which of you is stepping up to join the mods to 'clean this mess up'.

We're striving every day...and the shit falls most times faster than ...anyone...can keep up.
by and large, we've purged the site of many offenders..and sockpuppett after sockpuppet that keep reappearing with the sole intent of f'ing things up.
still imperfect, still posts missed, still some things left behind that piss people off, still mistakes and things missed. them's the breaks.

there are too many who come here with the sole intent of making this place the shithole BB was.

which post was closed or deleted that has you so pissed off. I dont recall if i moved it....or who did.... i've moved, deleted, edited, closed so many they each run in to the next. and still the rate of sh*t doesnt slow...

and in case you didnt know... I'm just some dude that likes posting to PJ among other sites. I dont work here. I dont get paid. I offer some minutia of my time to help keep the place ..at least semi orderly... that's it. I owe little more in the way of effort that that.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I guess you have fallen into attacking the poster instead of the post, I see you doing that a lot. And unless a callout has been redefined, it always meant to name a fellow poster in the subject line, watch who you are calling dumb ass. You don't even know what a call out is.
Well, since your 'top post' call out (calling out someone in the 'top post' of a thread) is the one that got put in the Trash, I believe that I understand the concept far better than you appear to.

I was watching. Carefully.

Dumb ass.

MrMike

Bless you all
So far, I report no one. I ask for no one to be banned. It's just not how I am. I take whatever comes my way (good or bad) with a grain of salt even when I'm on the losing side of a discussion (and that does happen).

Some folks, can't manage that and are a tad slanted with very fragile egos. They get so emotionally invested in taking turns at being offended it turns a forum into a moderators nightmare where you have infraction hunters and essentially a whine fest hitting your mailbox over and over and over.

Hang in there!

Days

Commentator
Ok, here's a mod for you. I just read this thread. So, there's that.... that at least one mod isnt jumping to read every post the instant it pops up.

A lot of effort goes in to trying to stay on top of as many posts as possible... there simply isnt enought time.

Have offensive posts been deleted, sure, just about everyone who has posted to this thread has had post deleted at one time or another. Do the mods recall every single one, no, thats impossible. Has mike had posts removed, yes. Got them all...no.

which thread of yours was locked? ill see what i can find as to why.

further, which of you is stepping up to join the mods to 'clean this mess up'.

We're striving every day...and the shit falls most times faster than ...anyone...can keep up.
by and large, we've purged the site of many offenders..and sockpuppett after sockpuppet that keep reappearing with the sole intent of f'ing things up.
still imperfect, still posts missed, still some things left behind that piss people off, still mistakes and things missed. them's the breaks.

there are too many who come here with the sole intent of making this place the shithole BB was.

which post was closed or deleted that has you so pissed off. I dont recall if i moved it....or who did.... i've moved, deleted, edited, closed so many they each run in to the next. and still the rate of sh*t doesnt slow...

and in case you didnt know... I'm just some dude that likes posting to PJ among other sites. I dont work here. I dont get paid. I offer some minutia of my time to help keep the place ..at least semi orderly... that's it. I owe little more in the way of effort that that.
well thank you for showing up, the thread that was locked and tossed here is directly below this one. The thread where my colleague displayed his manifold wisdom in foreign affairs, advocating death to muslems and outing muslem sympathizers and attacking posters instead of posted argument, which seems to happen where ever he posts, is here.

Days

Commentator
Well, since your 'top post' call out (calling out someone in the 'top post' of a thread) is the one that got put in the Trash, I believe that I understand the concept far better than you appear to.

I was watching. Carefully.

Dumb ass.
No, I have the concept correct, you just are more up to date on how it is getting applied. Again, with the name calling, Marcus? You are a better poster than someone who needs to do that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
well thank you for showing up, the thread that was locked and tossed here is directly below this one. The thread where my colleague displayed his manifold wisdom in foreign affairs, advocating death to muslems and outing muslem sympathizers and attacking posters instead of posted argument, which seems to happen where ever he posts, is here.

so, the 'Hanging up the Debating gloves' post?

I dont see any reason why it should have been moved, nor can i tell who moved it. it wasnt me. my first impression is that it may have been posted here in error. dunno.

where do you wnat it to be? how about General?

Days

Commentator
So far, I report no one. I ask for no one to be banned. It's just not how I am. I take whatever comes my way (good or bad) with a grain of salt even when I'm on the losing side of a discussion (and that does happen).

Some folks, can't manage that and are a tad slanted with very fragile egos. They get so emotionally invested in taking turns at being offended it turns a forum into a moderators nightmare where you have infraction hunters and essentially a whine fest hitting your mailbox over and over and over.

Hang in there!
the criminal code: never squeal. duly impressed.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
No, I have the concept correct, you just are more up to date on how it is getting applied. Again, with the name calling, Marcus? You are a better poster than someone who needs to do that.
I call them as I see them. Everyone here knows that by now. If I think you're a dumb ass, I'll say so. If I think you're a whiny crybaby who thinks the rules should apply to everyone but you, I'll say so. I don't give a rats ass what party you lean towards.

Days

Commentator
so, the 'Hanging up the Debating gloves' post?

I dont see any reason why it should have been moved, nor can i tell who moved it. it wasnt me. my first impression is that it may have been posted here in error. dunno.

where do you wnat it to be? how about General?
that post should be in general. My post "Does this guy need to be banned?" should remain here. I was just pointing it out.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

and the 'Does this guy need to be benned ' post... I dont know who moved it. but i would have done the same... it reads as a tp callout..and suggests that anothe rposter likes to see people suffer and die.

I would have done the same.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
and the 'Does this guy need to be benned ' post... I dont know who moved it. but i would have done the same... it reads as a tp callout..and suggests that anothe rposter likes to see people suffer and die.

I would have done the same.
Perhaps now, His Whininess will stop complaining that his top post call out was not a top post call out.