• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I was going to respond to

Days

Commentator
I call them as I see them. Everyone here knows that by now. If I think you're a dumb ass, I'll say so. If I think you're a whiny crybaby who thinks the rules should apply to everyone but you, I'll say so. I don't give a rats ass what party you lean towards.
No, but you give a rats ass about what party you come to defend... right?
And I expect the rules to be applied to me, I expect the rules to be applied to everyone. I understand that there's not enough mod power to do that, that's why I made the special effort for this POS, because he's worth it.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
No, but you give a rats ass about what party you come to defend... right?
And I expect the rules to be applied to me, I expect the rules to be applied to everyone. I understand that there's not enough mod power to do that, that's why I made the special effort for this POS, because he's worth it.
whiny.

MrMike

Bless you all
He does exactly what he accuses others of (who haven't done it)...then whines and wants them banned

It's just bizarre...

If you believe I have committed a bannable offense, I strongly encourage you to report the post involved, and let the chips fall where they may.

Days

Commentator
If you believe I have committed a bannable offense, I strongly encourage you to report the post involved, and let the chips fall where they may.
read more carefully. I didn't say you posted a "bannable offense" (what language is that?) or that you should be banned, I said you probably need your own banning, as in, your posting needs a check-up, you are getting sloppy, dude. I would ban you for a day, just to get you to work on all that name calling. Just chatting with me here about it will likely suffice... you've got the integrity to fix it yourself.

As for Mike, he posts well enough, but he's tucking hate speech into his posts and he knows it. If he turns over a new leaf, the name calling still needs to be addressed, he's got multiple issues. He's probably not going to get banned, because he is careful about it all, but he really deserves to be banned.

Days

Commentator
Come on, Phil. You have to admit that whole thread is nothing but a big whine that he isn't treated like everyone else... which of course is bullshit.
sure its a big whine, but it was a fine whine. I think Mike has been flying under the radar, so I put a spotlight on him. That you guys would defend him says something for him, but I wanted the process, there's something ugly rooted in there, and I wanted it looked at.

Days

Commentator
He does exactly what he accuses others of (who haven't done it)...then whines and wants them banned

It's just bizarre...
I'm accusing you of hate speech, just so you understand... and no, I have never posted hate speech. Reason being, I don't hate anyone, I don't hate you Mike. The mouth speaks from what is buried in the heart. Have you looked into your heart lately?

MrMike

Bless you all
And your accusations are weak. I do not support Hamas and I hold them 100% accountable as a terror group who is bad for both Palestinians and Israelis.

I have no problem with Hamas terrorists and their enablers being turned into craters. You have a problem with me feeling that way about a terror group and their supporters, that's just too bad! It's quite obvious where your loyalties are.

;)

I'm accusing you of hate speech, just so you understand... and no, I have never posted hate speech. Reason being, I don't hate anyone, I don't hate you Mike. The mouth speaks from what is buried in the heart. Have you looked into your heart lately?

Days

Commentator
And your accusations are weak. I do not support Hamas and I hold them 100% accountable as a terror group who is bad for both Palestinians and Israelis.

I have no problem with Hamas terrorists and their enablers being turned into craters. You have a problem with me feeling that way about a terror group and their supporters, that's just too bad! It's quite obvious where your loyalties are.

;)
loyalties?

The thread was about the homeowners being told to run for their lives, not about the Hamas, and I repeated this 5 times now, at least.

Be honest with yourself. Do you hate muslems so much that you would enjoy seeing innocent people killed by an Israeli air strike? You probably do. That's probably how you truly feel. Its an old hatred, its been around a long, long time.

Just stop and look at yourself. You might not realize that you are posting hate speech, because you might not realize you truly hate those people. I see it in your posting and I have been trained in this area, Mike.

carry on

MrMike

Bless you all
I'll carry on. It's obvious your "training" needs to be refreshed as it's failed you miserably.

Good luck!

;)

loyalties?

The thread was about the homeowners being told to run for their lives, not about the Hamas, and I repeated this 5 times now, at least.

Be honest with yourself. Do you hate muslems so much that you would enjoy seeing innocent people killed by an Israeli air strike? You probably do. That's probably how you truly feel. Its an old hatred, its been around a long, long time.

Just stop and look at yourself. You might not realize that you are posting hate speech, because you might not realize you truly hate those people. I see it in your posting and I have been trained in this area, Mike.

carry on

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
loyalties?

carry on
perhaps, if you want to defend someone, you should learn the proper spelling.

Muslims.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
read more carefully. I didn't say you posted a "bannable offense" (what language is that?) or that you should be banned, I said you probably need your own banning, as in, your posting needs a check-up, you are getting sloppy, dude. I would ban you for a day, just to get you to work on all that name calling. Just chatting with me here about it will likely suffice... you've got the integrity to fix it yourself.

As for Mike, he posts well enough, but he's tucking hate speech into his posts and he knows it. If he turns over a new leaf, the name calling still needs to be addressed, he's got multiple issues. He's probably not going to get banned, because he is careful about it all, but he really deserves to be banned.
I didn't say you posted a "bannable offense" (what language is that?) or that you should be banned...
...I said you probably need your own banning...
...I would ban you for a day...
So, you didn't say I should be banned, but I need a banning and you'd ban me.

Do you even realize how stupid you sound? Dumb ass.

Days

Commentator
So, you didn't say I should be banned, but I need a banning and you'd ban me.

Do you even realize how stupid you sound? Dumb ass.
yep, I'm telling you that your posting has become sloppy and you have fallen into name calling and you need a good slap to pull out of it.

the guy you are defending is unrepentant hater, he needs a real banning.

adios

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
yep, I'm telling you that your posting has become sloppy and you have fallen into name calling and you need a good slap to pull out of it.

the guy you are defending is unrepentant hater, he needs a real banning.

adios
suggested violence against another poster is grounds for moderator action.

Days

Commentator
suggested violence against another poster is grounds for moderator action.
I meant a good slap from the mods. (and you knew it) But I'm not at all saying you should get hit with any such slap, I'm just saying your posting needs to snap out of this slump into name calling. You are in a large company, this whole place seems to be in a slump. But you were always sharp, Marcus, you never posted this way. I'm talking about the posting, as if it was a work of art, which is what it should be. Your work needs to wake up.

Likewise, I don't really think Mike needs to be banned, but his posting does deserve it. He seems capable of comprehending my criticism. Despite his show of obstinance, he seems to genuinely care about his posting.