• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I wonder how many countries Melania had to travel through to seek citizenship here?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes, as you deride trump, melania, the right, etc..
While you defend them. I understand your butthurt over the Chosen One being ridiculed. It must be hard to keep having to troll his haters to lend h your never ending support.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
While you defend them. I understand your butthurt over the Chosen One being ridiculed. It must be hard to keep having to troll his haters to lend h your never ending support.
Sadly no. I do however enjoy dispelling your lies and fictions

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Right.

She applied the same standards to both sides.

That is logically consistent.

Non hypocritical.

I don't get your objection.

I don't have an objection

I merely point out she applies the same standard of derision.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Right.

She applied the same standards to both sides.

That is logically consistent.

Non hypocritical.

I don't get your objection.

I merely point out she applies the same standard of derision as trump. Whom she calls out for his derision of others

FakeName

Governor

I merely point out she applies the same standard of derision.
Right.

She has derision for women who stay with men who repeatedly dishonor the relationship by making pigs of themselves.

And she applies that derision in a bi-partisan fashion.

What exactly are you objecting to?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Right.

She has derision for women who stay with men who repeatedly dishonor the relationship by making pigs of themselves.

Bipartisan... Lol. Singular

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She got asylum whether she wanted it or not. The INSANE asylum she lives in with her deranged, lunatic husband. No wonder she looks at Justin Trudeau the way she does when she gets off her leash.
Trump met her long after she came to America and they dated for 5 or was it 6 years before Marriage...…………...sounds like you know what being let off the leash happens next....

Do you ask same question of your Italian in-laws you posted of traveling through to get to America?...…………..….hypocrite often

Nostra

Governor
Right.

Really? Where has she derided Hillary?