• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

ICE Begins Process of Deporting DACA Recipients - YAAAYYY

DACA was the ultimate in lawlessness. The illiterate kenyan gave 750,000 criminal invaders a card saying they can live and work here even though the law says they can't.!!!!!!! There was an impeachable offense for you but nothing was done to barry.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/immigration-and-customs-enforcement-begins-process-of-deporting-daca-recipients/

dec 30 2019 Immigration and Customs Enforcement has started filing claims to begin deporting illegal aliens who were protected under Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals or DACA.

The agency has recently began reopening administratively closed deportation cases and told CNN earlier this month that all DACA recipients can expect the same.

“ICE has begun asking immigration courts to reopen administratively closed deportation cases against DACA recipients who continue to have no criminal record, or only a minor record. Immigration attorneys in Arizona confirmed at least 14 such cases being reopened since October, and CNN also found DACA recipients whose cases recently were reopened in Nevada and Missouri,” CNN reports.

“And that is just the beginning,” the CNN report continued. “ICE confirmed to CNN that all DACA recipients whose deportation cases have been administratively closed can expect to see them reopened. In an email, the agency stated that ‘re-calendaring of administratively closed cases is occurring nationwide and not isolated to a particular state or region.'”

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to come to or reside in america, The illiterate kenyan is obviously guilty of 750,000 counts. But trump does not charge him.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to come to or reside in america, The illiterate kenyan is obviously guilty of 750,000 counts. But trump does not charge him.
How does it feel for you that an illiterate Kenyan was able to become president, something you could never, ever do?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are talking about a program that allowed children who had been brought here by their parents and had been here for years, to stay...and you think a child should be considered criminal?

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
DACA was the ultimate in lawlessness. The illiterate kenyan gave 750,000 criminal invaders a card saying they can live and work here even though the law says they can't.!!!!!!! There was an impeachable offense for you but nothing was done to barry.
Well, Trump tried to make a deal with the Democrats that would allow the DACA folks to remain in this country and the Democrats rejected it because they didn't want to be seen as working with the enemy. This is on them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, Trump tried to make a deal with the Democrats that would allow the DACA folks to remain in this country and the Democrats rejected it because they didn't want to be seen as working with the enemy. This is on them.
His "deal" sucked.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The DACA engineers, programmers, doctors, nurses all will go with the deported crowd right........and we have a shortage of all those highly educated people now don't we. Good luck for those small farm communities like mine in finding a doctor in the near future but HEY IT'S A VICTORY FOR TRUMP and the BASE !

America is running out of doctors. Trump ending DACA will only make the crisis worse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/10/10/america-is-running-out-of-doctors-trump-ending-daca-will-only-make-the-crisis-worse/

By Anirudh Rao
Anirudh Rao is an Internal Medicine-Pediatrics physician practicing in Baltimore, Maryland.
Oct. 10, 2017 at 6:00 a.m. EDT

Imagine if you couldn’t see a doctor when you spiked a fever or noticed a lump or when your mother was having trouble breathing. Imagine you had to travel long distances or suffer through long waiting periods to get appointments for the care you need. For many, this is already an unfortunate reality, due to growing doctor shortages in certain specialties and particular regions of the country. Those of us who are all right for now may not be for long. Studies show we are trending dangerously toward a nationwide shortage over the next decade when we will be as many as 100,000 doctors short of those necessary for our health-care system to work effectively and efficiently.

Unfortunately, the doctor shortage will get worse quickly if the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program is ended, as President Trump announced in early September, and appears to be pursuing apace, dashing Democrats’ hopes for a compromise.

I was shocked to learn I was undocumented. And furious to learn that DACA is ending.

DACA is a program that allows undocumented immigrants who arrived in this country as children to register with the government and work legally without fear of deportation. These young people know only one home — the United States. On its own, the decision to end DACA is morally deplorable. It would wrench apart families and inflict years of trauma and instability. But the move could also be debilitating for our health-care system. DACA recipients are nurses, physician assistants, medical technicians, respiratory therapists and yes, doctors. In fact, more than 25 percent of America’s doctors are immigrants, and if DACA continues, the program will add roughly 5,400 physicians who would otherwise be ineligible to work in the United States over the next few decades.

AD

As a doctor who was born in India and came to the United States as a child, this is a matter of personal concern to me, not just professional. My family immigrated to America via my father’s student visa when he came over in 1996 to earn a master’s degree, and we struggled to make ends meet.

After my father graduated and found a job, we moved to a new home and new community, but we still lacked permanent residency. As a high school freshman, I can still remember watching in horror as the twin towers came down on 9/11, not far from my school and my home in Long Island. Among the many impacts that this had on my community, my family faced further scrutiny, which delayed our application for permanent residency by years.

How DACA pits ‘good immigrants’ against millions of others

While I was in college, our application for a Green Card was approved, and we finally breathed a sigh of relief. No longer would we have to worry about applying for and renewing visas and paying expensive legal fees. My desire to become a doctor crystallized during these years; I hoped to become the kind of physician who could care for not only the medical problems, but also the spiritual and psychosocial needs of immigrants, minorities and underserved patients.

AD

In 2015, almost 20 years after I came to the United States, I officially became a citizen, and I’m proud to call America my home. Dreamers deserve the same chance I and so many other immigrant doctors have had. In thinking back on these days, I can say now that my family’s plight pales in comparison to the stress that DACA recipients must be feeling today.

And their loss isn’t just an issue for them. It should matter to all of us, especially if we are concerned about widespread access to quality medical care. This is particularly important with more and more doctors leaving the profession. As that trend continues, it will only exacerbate the doctor shortage, which is most acute in underserved communities — places where DACA recipients who go into the medical profession are also more likely to work.

DACA changed my life. I’m suing the Trump administration to save it.

Trump might think he’s scoring political points with his base by ending DACA. But he’s threatening to sabotage our health-care system and jeopardizing care for thousands, if not millions, in the process. If the president won’t protect them (and us), Congress must take action before this move destroys families, exiles thousands and exacerbates the growing doctor shortage threatening the American people. Ending DACA is un-American, unconscionable, and unhealthy for all of us.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
You are talking about a program that allowed children who had been brought here by their parents and had been here for years, to stay...and you think a child should be considered criminal?
Their parents are to blame, but that doesn't change the fact that they are old enough to know they are here illegally.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Their parents are to blame, but that doesn't change the fact that they are old enough to know they are here illegally.
If you were brought here at the age of 8 or 9...what would you have done when you hit 18? Gone back to Mexico or Guatemala? To what?

You were lucky enough to have been born here. At least be honest enough to admit that a child cannot be convicted of an immigration crime committed by their parents and shouldn't be expected to deport themselves to a country they remember nothing of, have no connections to and in many cases probably don't even speak the language.

DACA says if you are paying taxes, have a job, going to school, serving in the US military and have never been convicted of a crime...you should be able to stay.

Last edited: