• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Iceland Refused Bailout and Imprisoned the Banksters

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Interestingly, Iceland, who was in worse of a predicament than we are on a per capita basis, refused to give in to the Banksters as we did. Instead, they went after the Banksters and imprisoned some of them. Iceland instead helped the people and now their economy is rejuvenated and outperforming all others, including and especially ours! How do you like that? I always said that if the government had given those with jobs and families above 21 years of age a check for a hundred thousand dollars apiece, it would have cost less than the bailouts did and bolstered the economy incredibly.

Last edited:

fairsheet

Senator
If we estimate the over-18 American population conservatively, at 200 Million, you're suggesting that we would've been money ahead dishing out $200 Trillion. I think you may be remiss in your math.

Anyway...as to Iceland, their's IS an interesting case. Argentina's is too, as they seem to've survived defaulting on their guvmint debt. However, anyone with a quarter of a clue knows that they only reason these moves worked for these nations, is because nobody else did it.

If lots of nations - and especially the U.S. - followed these nations' cues, the upshot wouldn't have been quite so wonderous.

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Sorry, I suggested nothing! I merely pointed out that there were alternatives to the massive Republican/Democratic baiilout that went to the Rothschild controlled Banksters.

What I will say is this: If we diverted all the money currently passin g through the "privately owned and controlled" Federal Reserve and used it instead to run this country we could become the most prosperous nation on the planet and end taxation making us a truly free country.

fairsheet

Senator
Sorry, I suggested nothing! I merely pointed out that there were alternatives to the massive Republican/Democratic baiilout that went to the Rothschild controlled Banksters.

What I will say is this: If we diverted all the money currently passin g through the "privately owned and controlled" Federal Reserve and used it instead to run this country we could become the most prosperous nation on the planet and end taxation making us a truly free country.
What say ye, as to your rather grievous and public arithmetic error?

The Messiah

Council Member
What error is it that you refer to?
Fairshit is a liar so don't expect an answer.

We may have suffered more and longer without the Bankster bailout but in the long run we would have been better off. Jailed and dead (after the legal firing squad) Banksters can't steal. Companies would have found ways to do business without the "too big to fail" banks.

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Fairshit is a liar so don't expect an answer.

We may have suffered more and longer without the Bankster bailout but in the long run we would have been better off. Jailed and dead (after the legal firing squad) Banksters can't steal. Companies would have found ways to do business without the "too big to fail" banks.
Actually the Bankster bailout has helped to drag the inevitable on a bit longer. The longer it takes to come to a head, the bigger the cataclysm will be. I hope people realize that they had better have plenty of food, water, precious metals and weapons stashed away because it is going to happen, it's just a matter of time. In this country there are two governments running things but the ultimate power in this country is the Federal Reserve which is second fiddle to the Bank of England and its proprietors, the Rothschilds. Go back and read the Congressional records and read what McFadden and Lindbergh had to say about the money trust.

The Messiah

Council Member
Actually the Bankster bailout has helped to drag the inevitable on a bit longer. The longer it takes to come to a head, the bigger the cataclysm will be. I hope people realize that they had better have plenty of food, water, precious metals and weapons stashed away because it is going to happen, it's just a matter of time. In this country there are two governments running things but the ultimate power in this country is the Federal Reserve which is second fiddle to the Bank of England and its proprietors, the Rothschilds. Go back and read the Congressional records and read what McFadden and Lindbergh had to say about the money trust.
A lot of people are going to Bitcoins.

The people you mention as being the criminal elite are only part of it. There are also corporations in on it. Every medical corporation has banksters on their BOD. The medical industrial complex is 20% of the GDP. The food industry and their enforcement wing the FDA is in on it too.

People need to see through the facade that is the false left vs right paradigm and see that the criminal elite is apolitical.

Iconoclasm

Council Member
A lot of people are going to Bitcoins.

The people you mention as being the criminal elite are only part of it. There are also corporations in on it. Every medical corporation has banksters on their BOD. The medical industrial complex is 20% of the GDP. The food industry and their enforcement wing the FDA is in on it too.

People need to see through the facade that is the false left vs right paradigm and see that the criminal elite is apolitical.
I don't disagree about that. It's all about greed! Once again the Vipers need to be routed out! The Banksters are long past due their true reward of pitchforks, ropes and fists! Now about the Fatal Drug Administration. How can a department of government that owes its very existence on Big Pharma ever be honest?