• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Idiot Boy proud he tweeted “Mission Accomplished!”

Can you prove either that president Assad ordered a gas attack of civilians, or that a chemical weapons manufacturing facility was bombed last Friday. Or, can you explain why a chemical weapons manufacturing facility has been left operational throughout the seven years of the Syrian civil war??
I doubt he/she/it could prove that grass is usually green --- I really do ;)

Arkady

President
Dunno what “mission” he was yapping about, but we can rest assured he didn’t accomplish it.

Idiot Boy says he knows he would be ridiculed for tweeting “Mission Accomplished!” but he did it anyway...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/15/politics/donald-trump-syria-mission-accomplished-tweet/index.html
This is one of those moments when I'm not sure whether he's an idiot or just a troll. Was he so ignorant of recent history that he didn't realize that "mission accomplished" would immediately remind everyone of the devastatingly premature declaration of that sort from Bush, with regard to Iraq? Or was he aware of that and just chose his words to get a rise out of people? I'd guess the latter, but it's hard to be sure.

Bugsy McGurk

President
This is one of those moments when I'm not sure whether he's an idiot or just a troll. Was he so ignorant of recent history that he didn't realize that "mission accomplished" would immediately remind everyone of the devastatingly premature declaration of that sort from Bush, with regard to Iraq? Or was he aware of that and just chose his words to get a rise out of people? I'd guess the latter, but it's hard to be sure.
It is hard to say. All we know for sure is that he’s deranged.