• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

idiot trump talks terror attack in Sweden?....What the???

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Of course the great people of Sweden don't know anything about it...Because nothing happened...It was just that Dick Head trump spouting non sense and fear mongering , spreading lies to the idiots that attend his stupid rallys....The world continues to laugh at trump and America for electing this nut job

Of course the great people of Sweden don't know anything about it...Because nothing happened...It was just that Dick Head trump spouting non sense and fear mongering , spreading lies to the idiots that attend his stupid rallys....The world continues to laugh at trump and America for electing this nut job
What do you know of the Swedish mind set? The whole country is in a state of denial which sits deep in their national character.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
What do you know of the Swedish mind set? The whole country is in a state of denial which sits deep in their national character.
Their government has denied any attack......I'll believe them rather than some babbling *edited* like you

Last edited by a moderator:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Coptic Christian video?

Small and savage group

Which lie did Trump tell...wait Obama and Hillary told those lies.

Put down Trump down for 1 in the Obama Hillary lie catch up game...Trump now has 52,123 lies to go to catch up.

BobbyT

Governor
Maybe Donald got ahead of himself and accidently mentioned something that his best friends the Russians told him about. The Russians have been harassing Sweden, so maybe they let Donald in on plans for a terrorist attack on Swedish soil and Donald opened his big mouth and spilled the beans.

BobbyT

Governor
Yes, Sweden is in denial ------------ look into it Sal - I posted a bit about it recently - a policeman has recently spoken out as has an MP and a children's story writer and a journalist - but Swedes don't want to seen to be racists so they stay quiet -
That's bullshit. My son-in-law's parents, brother, and friends all live in Sweden. When we visited there, there were Swedes who were complaining about the cost of immigrants, just as there are those here who complain. It's ridiculous to lump all Swedes into the same thinking; they're as unique as anyone else. Also, there was no terrorist attack.

That's bullshit. My son-in-law's parents, brother, and friends all live in Sweden. When we visited there, there were Swedes who were complaining about the cost of immigrants, just as there are those here who complain. It's ridiculous to lump all Swedes into the same thinking; they're as unique as anyone else. Also, there was no terrorist attack.
Those who complain are NOT speaking out, only to each other.

BobbyT

Governor
Those who complain are NOT speaking out, only to each other.
How many Swedish papers do you read on a daily basis? How many Swedish political speeches do you listen to or candidates do you follow? How many Swedish news broadcasts do you follow? You seem pretty certain you know what's going on in Sweden - what's your source?

How many Swedish papers do you read on a daily basis? How many Swedish political speeches do you listen to or candidates do you follow? How many Swedish news broadcasts do you follow? You seem pretty certain you know what's going on in Sweden - what's your source?
When I am paying attention I read papers from all over the world including Sweden - the whole of Europe is especially watching Sweden - I am aware of what is going on there.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
When I am paying attention I read papers from all over the world including Sweden - the whole of Europe is especially watching Sweden - I am aware of what is going on there.
Yet you seemed to know NOTHING about the fake terror attacks trump mentioned and the Swedish government response to those lies

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Yet you seemed to know NOTHING about the fake terror attacks trump mentioned and the Swedish government response to those lies
Thank you for proving FAKE NEWS once again. Trump never said there was a terrorist attack in Sweden.

Although Trump did not explicitly say it, his remarks were widely perceived as suggesting that an attack occurred Friday night in Sweden. “Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking? Questions abound,” former Swedish prime minister Carl Bildt said on Twitter.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/19/sweden-has-no-idea-what-trump-meant-when-he-said-you-look-at-whats-happening-in-sweden/?utm_term=.7a05f8c79902

Read this, if you want to know what Trump was talking about.
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/trump-right-swedens-refugee-policy-led-problems-never-thought-possible/

He said, as far as I could see. 'Look what happened in Sweden yesterday' ---- I simply suppose what he meant was the 'it' being what is happening in Sweden every day -

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Thank you for proving FAKE NEWS once again. Trump never said there was a terrorist attack in Sweden.

Although Trump did not explicitly say it, his remarks were widely perceived as suggesting that an attack occurred Friday night in Sweden. “Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking? Questions abound,” former Swedish prime minister Carl Bildt said on Twitter.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/19/sweden-has-no-idea-what-trump-meant-when-he-said-you-look-at-whats-happening-in-sweden/?utm_term=.7a05f8c79902

Read this, if you want to know what Trump was talking about.
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/trump-right-swedens-refugee-policy-led-problems-never-thought-possible/
Try again....trump blurted out "look what happened last night in Sweden"...referring to a non existent terror incident...trump is a liar and a fear mongering idiot...Your pathetic attempt to cover for him...has failed