• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

idiot trump talks terror attack in Sweden?....What the???

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The Swedes could careless what a bunch fat assed trump supporters think...Their PM has already told Trump to go to hell
Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women comes out to be the victim of rape. If you look at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, there were only 421 rapes reported to the police – in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%. It would seem Sweden is a much more dangerous place for women in the world.

Sweden has the highest rate of rape in Europe. In 2013, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå), there were 63 rape cases per 100,000 population reported to the Swedish police.

According to rape crisis advocates in Sweden, 1 out of 3 Swedish women have been sexually assaulted by the time they leave their teens. During the first half of 2013, more than 1,000 Swedish women reported being raped by Muslim immigrants in the Stockholm; over 300 of those were under the age of 15.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women comes out to be the victim of rape. If you look at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, there were only 421 rapes reported to the police – in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%. It would seem Sweden is a much more dangerous place for women in the world.

Sweden has the highest rate of rape in Europe. In 2013, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå), there were 63 rape cases per 100,000 population reported to the Swedish police.

According to rape crisis advocates in Sweden, 1 out of 3 Swedish women have been sexually assaulted by the time they leave their teens. During the first half of 2013, more than 1,000 Swedish women reported being raped by Muslim immigrants in the Stockholm; over 300 of those were under the age of 15.
@middleview what do you find so humorous about women being raped?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
@middleview what do you find so humorous about women being raped?
I find you laughable. Trump says "look at what happened last night in Sweden"...Then, when ridiculed by even the former Prime Minister of Sweden...Trump tweets out what he really meant was to talk about an interview ABOUT Sweden last night, not something that actually happened in Sweden....and you jump in with Sweden's crime statistics for LAST YEAR...which has F*CK ALL TO DO WITH WHAT TRUMP SAID....

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I find you laughable. Trump says "look at what happened last night in Sweden"...Then, when ridiculed by even the former Prime Minister of Sweden...Trump tweets out what he really meant was to talk about an interview ABOUT Sweden last night, not something that actually happened in Sweden....and you jump in with Sweden's crime statistics for LAST YEAR...which has F*CK ALL TO DO WITH WHAT TRUMP SAID....
you find it humorous that women are raped.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I find you humorous when you use those victimized women in an attempt to defend Trump's stupid reference to a non-existent Swedish terrorist incident.
No you find the rape of women and little girls funny you noted that in the post I made about rape stats in Sweden.
*edited*

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
When exactly did Trump reference a terrorist incident in Sweden ?? I'm just curious.....
he hides from truth, something aboard ship converted him from R to L...........I can only guess what happened below deck in close quarters!

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member

BULLSHIT.....Alt Right fake numbers

Yeah I knew you'd go there. That's why I saved Kevin Drum for the coup de grace:

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/02/we-should-practice-truth-statistics-even-when-it-hurts
And note on how they have expanded their definition of rape, in the US some would be classed as sexual assault - not so in Britain though - once rape in Sweden was only by being physically overcome - now it is classed as rape if a victim is overcome by fear and or unconscious and or if they are penetrated by any object. 'By any object' would still be classed a serious sexual assault here but the other two + 'non consent' would be classed as rape.... so it isn't as expansive as is made out to be.

It seems that groping and leering are a main reason that women in Germany and Sweden and other countries do not enjoy the same freedoms that they always have before. Why everyone is in denial I just do not know ----

justoffal

Senator
Sure, of course, it's what they do. Yet when Obama flat out said "if you like your insurance policy you can keep your insurance policy" - that was a flat out (provable) lie, yet that never seemed to bother them. There was always some twisted mitigation that they cited to "prove" he didn't lie. But they won't accept the fact here that Trump never said anything about terrorism in Sweden.
The bullets haven't started flying yet...but make no mistake about this being a real civil war.
There is no agreement to be had they simply want to be in charge and if they can't do it with elections they'll try another way ...mark my words.

JO

justoffal

Senator

Death Penalty for rape....simple.
Watch it [Unwelcome language removed] go down fast after that.

JO