• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If being a nasty woman means being awesome, then sign me up

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Got this from my husband's niece who attends a Liberal Arts College.......YOU GO AMANDA!!

I’ve been called a lot of things in my life. I’ve been gifted with names that make me smile and laugh. I’ve also been graced with the title of things that aren’t so nice.
I’ve been given funny names from friends. I’ve been given embarrassing names from family. I’ve been named by men on the street with names I’m not comfortable with repeating.
But there is one thing I haven’t been called. And I really wish I could be baptized with this title.
Nasty Woman.

I would be proud to be bear the title of nasty woman, especially from such a man as Donald Trump.
See, here’s the thing. Being called a nasty woman is nothing to be ashamed of. Especially when coming from masochists.
It’s something to be proud of. Think about it. Men that feel like they need to try and degrade women are doing it because they are intimidated. They don’t know how to handle a woman who can handle herself.
If you are called a nasty woman it means you are smart, you are capable, you are powerful, you are incredible, you are strong.
So please, call me a nasty woman because all it means is that I’ll be joining the ranks of some astonishing ladies.
Hillary Clinton
Maya Angelou
Tina Fey
Amy Poehler
Lucille Ball
Eleanor Roosevelt
Golda Meir
Margret Thatcher
Gloria Steinem
Emma Watson
Susan B. Anthony
Rosa Parks
Michelle Obama
Venus and Serena Williams
And the queen herself, the notorious Ruth Bader Ginsburg
*Not a complete list
I’d be proud to be among those women. So call me a nasty woman, because guess what? I know what it truly means to be strong.
www.theodyssey.com

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Got this from my husband's niece who attends a Liberal Arts College.......YOU GO AMANDA!!

I’ve been called a lot of things in my life. I’ve been gifted with names that make me smile and laugh. I’ve also been graced with the title of things that aren’t so nice.
I’ve been given funny names from friends. I’ve been given embarrassing names from family. I’ve been named by men on the street with names I’m not comfortable with repeating.
But there is one thing I haven’t been called. And I really wish I could be baptized with this title.
Nasty Woman.

I would be proud to be bear the title of nasty woman, especially from such a man as Donald Trump.
See, here’s the thing. Being called a nasty woman is nothing to be ashamed of. Especially when coming from masochists.
It’s something to be proud of. Think about it. Men that feel like they need to try and degrade women are doing it because they are intimidated. They don’t know how to handle a woman who can handle herself.
If you are called a nasty woman it means you are smart, you are capable, you are powerful, you are incredible, you are strong.
So please, call me a nasty woman because all it means is that I’ll be joining the ranks of some astonishing ladies.
Hillary Clinton
Maya Angelou
Tina Fey
Amy Poehler
Lucille Ball
Eleanor Roosevelt
Golda Meir
Margret Thatcher
Gloria Steinem
Emma Watson
Susan B. Anthony
Rosa Parks
Michelle Obama
*Not a complete list
I’d be proud to be among those women. So call me a nasty woman, because guess what? I know what it truly means to be strong.
www.theodyssey.com

Susan B Anthony...really you compare yourself to a Quaker and anti slavery Republican?

Margaret Thatcher...Conservative Anglican?

Rosa Parks...known for standing up to Democrats and their segregation.

Golda Meir???

Lets guess from this list you are a Radical ala Steinem, Conservative ala Thatcher, who is very religious ala Susan B Anthony(Quaker), a respecter of the law ala Ginsburg, a woman who covers up her husbands rapes and violates the law ala Clinton...I mean you have a funny list

So you want to be called nasty..I would guess that of the women listed none of the would want to be called nasty.

NastyWoman_BlogPost.jpg

http://blog.nastygal.com/culture/2016/10/nasty-women-unite/

That is a really bad look

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

www.theodyssey.com
I am guessing you are not signing up.

I hate to say this but being nasty does not appear to be lady like.

But you go on ahead and become nasty for Hillary.

D

Deleted member 21794

Yes, Tina Fey is definitely Rosa Parks awesome! :rolleyes:

Jen

Senator

Nasty Woman.

Hillary Clinton
Maya Angelou
Tina Fey
Amy Poehler
Lucille Ball
Eleanor Roosevelt
Golda Meir
Margret Thatcher
Gloria Steinem
Emma Watson
Susan B. Anthony
Rosa Parks
Michelle Obama
*Not a complete list
www.theodyssey.com
You are definitely "awesome", Nina.
Janet Jackson of your top post has complied. When will the rest of your "awesome" women do the same?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Janet Jackson of your top post has complied. When will the rest of your "awesome" women do the same?

You don't like Janet Jackson? LOL
Yeah, she got a lot of publicity when her breast was partially bared during one of the Super Bowls. Yet Melania Trump is fit to be the First Lady even though she posed nude in girly magazines. Hypocrisy...you live it.

D

Deleted member 21794

Perhaps some leftist women can volunteer to be raped to accommodate the desires of the savages Hillary will be importing.

D

Deleted member 21794

Yeah, she got a lot of publicity when her breast was partially bared during one of the Super Bowls. Yet Melania Trump is fit to be the First Lady even though she posed nude in girly magazines. Hypocrisy...you live it.
Be careful, awesome Nina- you may snap from all that contorting and stretching you did trying to create hypocrisy regarding Janet Jackson. You should reread it- even you will realize it's a massive fail.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Perhaps some leftist women can volunteer to be raped to accommodate the desires of the savages Hillary will be importing.
WTH? There are already SAVAGES in this country....even Rich white savages who rape and plunder and get by with it. Vamoose....go play with Mikie.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Susan B Anthony...really you compare yourself to a Quaker and anti slavery Republican?

Margaret Thatcher...Conservative Anglican?

Rosa Parks...known for standing up to Democrats and their segregation.

Golda Meir???

Lets guess from this list you are a Radical ala Steinem, Conservative ala Thatcher, who is very religious ala Susan B Anthony(Quaker), a respecter of the law ala Ginsburg, a woman who covers up her husbands rapes and violates the law ala Clinton...I mean you have a funny list

So you want to be called nasty..I would guess that of the women listed none of the would want to be called nasty.

View attachment 33202

http://blog.nastygal.com/culture/2016/10/nasty-women-unite/

That is a really bad look
I didn't write the article. I posted it. I agree with it.
Now run along.

Jen

Senator
Where did I say I don't like Janet Jackson?
You made that up.