• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If COVID-19 is soooooooooooooo bad why have no PJ'er's got it

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Hillary Clinton was double digits ahead of Trump, less than a week before the election, according to the Piss Stream Media.
So, like I said, Cuomo's approval rating vs Trump's doesn't mean a thing.
So keep on wishing and hoping and sucking on your thumb in your safe space.
You seem upset. :)

Polls are correct more often than not. And in this case, they have about a 40 point difference. Little outside the margin of error, LOL.

Feel better, brah.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Evidently, SW's family had COVID-19 back in Nov/Dec after a Cruise...…...he said doctors said it wasn't the flu but family were sick...……..

You think if a member had it it wouldn't be posted!

You ask me to prove "we don't"...…...YOU prove members are "middle class or higher"____________ETR post he's lower class and it appears he's not the only one. You claim to be "higher class" but have yet to prove that!

Yeah, read 50% of victims in Chicago are Black............that means 50% are not.........so why in hell does lib media report such bullshit?

Majority it appears supposedly dying with COVID-19 are 80+ with alot of other health issues to wit libs playing this as COVID-19 killing them..........where's the proof________________

33 people have died in NC and the whole damn state is shut down and that's bullshit.........due to having a damn lib governor.
It seems you lust for pj posters to be infected !

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Evidently, SW's family had COVID-19 back in Nov/Dec after a Cruise...…...he said doctors said it wasn't the flu but family were sick...……..

You think if a member had it it wouldn't be posted!

You ask me to prove "we don't"...…...YOU prove members are "middle class or higher"____________ETR post he's lower class and it appears he's not the only one. You claim to be "higher class" but have yet to prove that!

Yeah, read 50% of victims in Chicago are Black............that means 50% are not.........so why in hell does lib media report such bullshit?

Majority it appears supposedly dying with COVID-19 are 80+ with alot of other health issues to wit libs playing this as COVID-19 killing them..........where's the proof________________

33 people have died in NC and the whole damn state is shut down and that's bullshit.........due to having a damn lib governor.
We got back from the cruise January 6th and we think my daughter and sister in law had it and 3 of my nieces. The two adults said it was the worst flu they ever had, couldn't breath, and they tested negative for the flu. The 3 kids barely felt bad, tested negative for the flu, but the doctor said they had the flu anyways.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We got back from the cruise January 6th and we think my daughter and sister in law had it and 3 of my nieces. The two adults said it was the worst flu they ever had, couldn't breath, and they tested negative for the flu. The 3 kids barely felt bad, tested negative for the flu, but the doctor said they had the flu anyways.
I didn't remember the exact dates and it's almost evident someone in your family had COVID-19 due to testing negative for the flu...…….