• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If GOP policy is so much better...

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
...then tell me why the red states have to suck off the government teet, subsidized by the blue states?

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
From AP Fact check

THE FACTS:

Connecticut residents paid an average of $15,643 per person in federal taxes in 2015, according to a report by the Rockefeller Institute of Government. Massachusetts paid $13,582 per person, New Jersey paid $13,137 and New York paid $12,820.

California residents paid an average of $10,510.

At the other end, Mississippi residents paid an average of $5,740 per person, while West Virginia paid $6,349, Kentucky paid $6,626 and South Carolina paid $6,665.

Low-tax red states also fare better when you take into account federal spending.

Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar the state sent to Washington in 2015, according to the Rockefeller study. West Virginia received $2.07, Kentucky got $1.90 and South Carolina got $1.71.

Meanwhile, New Jersey received 74 cents in federal spending for tax every dollar the state sent to Washington. New York received 81 cents, Connecticut received 82 cents and Massachusetts received 83 cents.

California fared a bit better than other blue states. It received 96 cents for every dollar the state sent to Washington.

On average, states received $1.14 in federal spending for every tax dollar they sent to Washington. That’s why the federal government has a budget deficit.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
The premise of this thread is false, the blue states get more than they give out, the reality is the reverse.

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
The premise of this thread is false, the blue states get more than they give out, the reality is the reverse.
You have the first part backwards, which ironically makes the second part an accurate statement. The FACT is that blue states give more than they get.

Math, it's fundamental.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
You have the first part backwards, which ironically makes the second part an accurate statement. The FACT is that blue states give more than they get.

Math, it's fundamental.
Nope, your wrong as your facts are not correct. Blue states are all in trouble finnancially and draw much more money than Red States. Cal. NY...

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
Nope, your wrong as your facts are not correct. Blue states are all in trouble finnancially and draw much more money than Red States. Cal. NY...
lol

Horsefeathers.

I linked the real facts. You can ignore them if you so choose, I suspect you do it all the time anyway.

guvnah

Dilly Dilly!
Fake news doesn't make it true. just keep repeating if it makes you feel good. LOL
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the deafening sound of panes shattering in your glass house.

But hey, feel free to link to your credible source for the facts.