• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If inflation were going up everywhere like in PJ

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
we'd all be in the poor house. I can't seem to make any headway. I think I have just about enough for a Paypal reward and damn...it's out of reach. Obviously I don't spend enough tme here which I'm sure disappoints some people.

I have a suggestion though....how about allowing us to buy some "Get out of Jail Free" cards? A good way to keep the bucks in PJ and be able to hang on to the "better" posters here. Whatcha think moderators and Administrators?

Friday13

Governor
Well, I'd sure miss ya, you're not around enuf. Not that I have any influence (I certainly don't) but I like your idea.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Well, I'd sure miss ya, you're not around enuf. Not that I have any influence (I certainly don't) but I like your idea.
I'm here probably more than I should be. If only there were more hours to a day, huh? I've always thought it'd be great if people didn't require sleep. Think of the time we'd have and the Jack Bucks we'd stack up. Wow...I see you have quite a stack yourself. Not enough to make Mitt jealous, but I'm surely envious. :)

MaryAnne

Governor
Nina,this is the result of people posting over and over with little content just to get he jack bucks. Like anything else, greed rules.

The adminstrators had little choice. The Golden Goose,etc.

Minotaur

Governor
I like that idea. In fact we can make it more like Monopoly where we can buy condo shares in Hawaii, shares of Park Place and the Jack Buck's "Get out of Jail" pass.

YOU'd be missed so if JB's cannot be used to buy our way out I'd just send you a cake with a hacksaw. You'd take it from there. ;-)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I like that idea. In fact we can make it more like Monopoly where we can buy condo shares in Hawaii, shares of Park Place and the Jack Buck's "Get out of Jail" pass.

YOU'd be missed so if JB's cannot be used to buy our way out I'd just send you a cake with a hacksaw. You'd take it from there. ;-)
Well time's a wastin' so get to work on it please. Bad thing is, when my brother and I used to play Monopoly as kids he always won. All the Get out of Jail free cards wouldn't have done any good. But of course he cheated. Always. Somehow he always got Boardwalk and Park place and I got those purple ones right next to "Go" that were virtually worthless. He got the railroads too and I landed on them every time. Oh...and he was older so HE was the banker. Probably embezzled when I wasn't looking. Maybe we should try another game plan.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nina,this is the result of people posting over and over with little content just to get he jack bucks. Like anything else, greed rules.

The adminstrators had little choice. The Golden Goose,etc.
Kind of like my post/thread here...little content. LOL Oh well, I was bored.

Citizen

Council Member
I'm here probably more than I should be. If only there were more hours to a day, huh? I've always thought it'd be great if people didn't require sleep. Think of the time we'd have and the Jack Bucks we'd stack up. Wow...I see you have quite a stack yourself. Not enough to make Mitt jealous, but I'm surely envious. :)

Looking at the quaintity of a few posters, posts here in PJ, I have to wonder do they ever sleep, or have any kind of life at all outside PJ. Man I used to thing stupidicus didn't have a life when he posted in BB, but a couple here make him look like an amature.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Looking at the quaintity of a few posters, posts here in PJ, I have to wonder do they ever sleep, or have any kind of life at all outside PJ. Man I used to thing stupidicus didn't have a life when he posted in BB, but a couple here make him look like an amature.
But they didn't get paid in BB. LOL Hey Citizen. When did you get your bike back? I see by your avatar that you still have it. I'd have sworn that some guy named NEWT had it parked in front of his house that also looked similar to yours. Must have been another bike/house huh? LOL