• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If it ain't white, it ain't right

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Did you PM MrMike to confirm that that pic is me?

Or are you going to act like a little girl trying to play like you're an internet ?

LOL
Eh, back in the thread you said I was 'Mike'...……………….

That's the core belief of the republican base.

It's easy to represent a bunch of white people, and then make light of a political party that is headstrong in their beliefs and what our founding fathers saw in the future of what America would become.

For those 'sitting on the fence', know this...

Democrats represent the diversity that IS America;

Minorities, immigrants, the homeless (the poor), ethnic cultures, the LGBTQ, Atheism, et al.

I cringe at how they spit in the face of anyone who is a Democrat but know that if it wasn't for Democrats, the U.S.A. would have long ago became a fascist state in the hands of greedy, self absorbed republicans.

Trump, and his cult followers, prove me right.
This guy agrees with you 100%, that must be why you support him, right?

LOL

That's the core belief of the republican base.

It's easy to represent a bunch of white people, and then make light of a political party that is headstrong in their beliefs and what our founding fathers saw in the future of what America would become.

For those 'sitting on the fence', know this...

Democrats represent the diversity that IS America;

Minorities, immigrants, the homeless (the poor), ethnic cultures, the LGBTQ, Atheism, et al.

I cringe at how they spit in the face of anyone who is a Democrat but know that if it wasn't for Democrats, the U.S.A. would have long ago became a fascist state in the hands of greedy, self absorbed republicans.

Trump, and his cult followers, prove me right.
The Democratic Party is where all the urges of the masses go to die in quarantine. We the people are going to need to see policy, gaslighting and voter shaming will not carry the day this time either.

Phat Mama

Council Member
I'm just gonna jump to the bottom of this thread and say....

WTH is wrong with people when they MUST attempt to pull the racist card?

White people, whether you like it or not, make up 70% of the United States of America legal demographic.

Vote Bloomburg for president!!!

How come you are the only one talking about hate?
What is Lilly White?
Wonder how that too dang lily brilliant white master plan of this Christian Nation "serve the Pope or die" master race diatribe tautology suicidal pedophilia business economics lynching enforcement where if a child questions plastic particulates from Arab oil in the environment, Mengele Angel of Death baptize thine eyes by urinations must be the standard to maintain that "man is God" rule the earth & destroy the world as in their national religion upholding the US Constitution malfeasance concerning thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballot arsonists & those Arab flying carpet "death to the infidels" terrorists with one nation under God immaculate drug conception standing.....