• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If it is okay to hate...

Lukey

Senator
"Millionaires and billionaires" and "evil businessmen" in America today, why is it so wrong to hate "illegal immigrants" who rape, rob and kill or public employees who are over paid and do crappy work?

"Millionaires and billionaires" and "evil businessmen" in America today, why is it so wrong to hate "illegal immigrants" who rape, rob and kill or public employees who are over paid and do crappy work?
Because Nazism is evil and Communism is good.

Jen

Senator
Oh that is "different"..........sooooo "different".

You see.......... Leftists get to declare what can and cannot be hated. It's just that simple.

EatTheRich

President
I think that anyone who rapes, robs, and kills is OK to hate, "illegal" immigrant or not. But suggesting that all "illegal immigrants" do such things are mere appeals to racial and national hatred which creates scapegoats without solving a problem. Millionaires and billionaires, on the other hand, are not scapegoats. They, and the state that defends their interests, are parasites who can live as they do only at the expense of the working class.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Who said it was wrong to "hate" the incompetent and the criminal?

Lukey

Senator
I think that anyone who rapes, robs, and kills is OK to hate, "illegal" immigrant or not. But suggesting that all "illegal immigrants" do such things are mere appeals to racial and national hatred which creates scapegoats without solving a problem. Millionaires and billionaires, on the other hand, are not scapegoats. They, and the state that defends their interests, are parasites who can live as they do only at the expense of the working class.
Then why is it that every time someone mentions the prevalence of criminals among the ranks of the illegals, they are immediately set upon as "racists" who hate all illegals? The left is the ones who are suggesting that we must treat "all illegals" as a monolithic beneficent asset to the country?

Lukey

Senator
Who said it was wrong to "hate" the incompetent and the criminal?
Trump has specifically ONLY referred to the criminals among the illegals as those who must be dealt with and deported, yet the left paints him as a racist for saying that. So according to the left you can't hate the illegals who are here committing crimes here without being "racist."

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump has specifically ONLY referred to the criminals among the illegals as those who must be dealt with and deported, yet the left paints him as a racist for saying that. So according to the left you can't hate the illegals who are here committing crimes here without being "racist."
Sigh.

Trump gets labeled a racist because he says racist things and acts in racist ways.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

Regardless, your premise is flat out stupid.

Lukey

Senator
Sigh.

Trump gets labeled a racist because he says racist things and acts in racist ways.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

Regardless, your premise is flat out stupid.
Then show me a link to one prominent national democratic figure who has spoken out against the criminal element among the undocumented. They simply do not do it, because they are preserving the meme that any reference to illegals as "criminals" is "racist."

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Then show me a link to one prominent national democratic figure who has spoken out against the criminal element among the undocumented. They simply do not do it, because they are preserving the meme that any reference to illegals as "criminals" is "racist."
Not the subject...

I'm still working off your fallacious top post...

Millionaires and billionaires" and "evil businessmen" in America today, why is it so wrong to hate "illegal immigrants" who rape, rob and kill or public employees who are over paid and do crappy work?

You know, the phony assertion you leveled?

Lukey

Senator
Not the subject...

I'm still working off your fallacious top post...

Millionaires and billionaires" and "evil businessmen" in America today, why is it so wrong to hate "illegal immigrants" who rape, rob and kill or public employees who are over paid and do crappy work?

You know, the phony assertion you leveled?
So there's no indication anywhere that any prominent democrat is segregating the criminal element among illegals for denunciation, because the very notion incenses the radical leftists who want all illegals (including the criminals) given permanent legal status, and that's NOT the "subject?" Actually yes, yes it is - in fact it is the POINT of the top post.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
So there's no indication anywhere that any prominent democrat is segregating the criminal element among illegals for denunciation, because the very notion incenses the radical leftists who want all illegals (including the criminals) given permanent legal status, and that's NOT the "subject?" Actually yes, yes it is - in fact it is the POINT of the top post.
There was a point to the top post? All I saw was a fallacious premise.

EatTheRich

President
Then why is it that every time someone mentions the prevalence of criminals among the ranks of the illegals, they are immediately set upon as "racists" who hate all illegals? The left is the ones who are suggesting that we must treat "all illegals" as a monolithic beneficent asset to the country?
30% of those imprisoned in the U.S. are aliens, including those with legal documentation and those without. Meanwhile, 65% of those in prison are Christians. But if I were to go around saying that we have a big problem with Christian criminals, I'd be justifiably accused of whipping up religious bigotry. So what's the difference?

Lukey

Senator
30% of those imprisoned in the U.S. are aliens, including those with legal documentation and those without. Meanwhile, 65% of those in prison are Christians. But if I were to go around saying that we have a big problem with Christian criminals, I'd be justifiably accused of whipping up religious bigotry. So what's the difference?
Then you admit that you see my point?

EatTheRich

President
Then you admit that you see my point?
Not really. I don't think anyone has argued for coddling violent criminals, regardless of their citizenship status or country of origin. What I and others have objected to is broad-brush stereotyping. The fact is, though, that with a few limited exceptions (entertainers such as athletes, actors, and other working-class millionaires who are paid directly for their labor-power), all millionaires and billionaires live at the expense of the working class. Even with the exceptions I mentioned, they are of all layers of the working class the most tied to the ruling class, both because their income depends on satisfying ruling-class tastes, and because large amounts of their wealth are generally invested in capitalist schemes to rob workers of surplus value. The hatred of the worker for the exploiter of labor is no different from the hatred of the slave for the slaveowner. The hatred of the white worker for the Latino worker is more like the hatred of the Black slave for the Native American slave (a hatred from which only the slaveowner profits).

Lukey

Senator
Not really. I don't think anyone has argued for coddling violent criminals, regardless of their citizenship status or country of origin. What I and others have objected to is broad-brush stereotyping. The fact is, though, that with a few limited exceptions (entertainers such as athletes, actors, and other working-class millionaires who are paid directly for their labor-power), all millionaires and billionaires live at the expense of the working class. Even with the exceptions I mentioned, they are of all layers of the working class the most tied to the ruling class, both because their income depends on satisfying ruling-class tastes, and because large amounts of their wealth are generally invested in capitalist schemes to rob workers of surplus value. The hatred of the worker for the exploiter of labor is no different from the hatred of the slave for the slaveowner. The hatred of the white worker for the Latino worker is more like the hatred of the Black slave for the Native American slave (a hatred from which only the slaveowner profits).
Actually yes, they have. The Democrats tiptoe around this issue and are quick to accuse anyone who points out the prevalence of criminals among the illegals in this country of being "racist." If that's not "coddling violent criminals" I don't know what else it could be! They are treated as welcome refugees just like the non-violent offenders they so often prey upon. And, of course, their reason for doing so is to maintain their political power in their Latino base.

EatTheRich

President
Actually yes, they have. The Democrats tiptoe around this issue and are quick to accuse anyone who points out the prevalence of criminals among the illegals in this country of being "racist." If that's not "coddling violent criminals" I don't know what else it could be! They are treated as welcome refugees just like the non-violent offenders they so often prey upon. And, of course, their reason for doing so is to maintain their political power in their Latino base.
Well, of course, the vast majority of "illegals" who are criminals are not "violent criminals," but rather people in some sort of technical violation of arbitrary immigration laws. But conservatives like to talk about "invasion" as if a violation of immigration laws with hypocritical standards that were made to be broken--so that the bosses would have an extra threat to hang over the heads of millions of workers, even as their industry requires those workers' labor--were the same as an epidemic of rape and pillage. At this point, sane people point out the nationalist/racist narrative driving this "this land is my land, it is not your land" mentality.

The assertion that the Democrats are among these people is laughable, though. Democrats often scapegoat Latinos (a politically divided mass, by the way, in segments of which the Republicans are quite competitive) for everything from human trafficking to gun smuggling to the U.S.'s cold war against Cuba. Both Clinton and Obama scaled up the deportation/removal rate (to a 2012 peak under Obama) and then bragged about it.

Lukey

Senator
Well, of course, the vast majority of "illegals" who are criminals are not "violent criminals," but rather people in some sort of technical violation of arbitrary immigration laws. But conservatives like to talk about "invasion" as if a violation of immigration laws with hypocritical standards that were made to be broken--so that the bosses would have an extra threat to hang over the heads of millions of workers, even as their industry requires those workers' labor--were the same as an epidemic of rape and pillage. At this point, sane people point out the nationalist/racist narrative driving this "this land is my land, it is not your land" mentality.

The assertion that the Democrats are among these people is laughable, though. Democrats often scapegoat Latinos (a politically divided mass, by the way, in segments of which the Republicans are quite competitive) for everything from human trafficking to gun smuggling to the U.S.'s cold war against Cuba. Both Clinton and Obama scaled up the deportation/removal rate (to a 2012 peak under Obama) and then bragged about it.
That is compete and utter propaganda. First of all, the violent predators, while not a "vast majority" of illegal immigrants, nevertheless make up a significant portion of those streaming across the border each year. If that's weren't the case we wouldn't see stuff like this:

http://humanevents.com/2010/06/18/mexican-drug-cartels-control-parts-of-arizona/

And furthertmore, no serious candidate for the GOP nomination, including Trump, is proposing that we go after and deport "people in some sort of technical violation of arbitrary immigration laws." This is simply a left wing canard used to imply there is racism behind their efforts to crack down on the violent criminal illegals, and to put fear in the hearts of US citizen Latinos when it comes time to vote. And you're going to have to back up the suggestion that "Democrats often scapegoat Latinos" because I'm pretty well read and well versed in current events and I have never seen that happen even once.