• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If one watches only liberal news sources like NBC are they completely uninformed?

Caroljo

Senator
See Top Post....Try to keep up
Ah....I didn't see the video was from fox. So they had a video of Sharpton and proved it was true...but you say it's propaganda. Lol! You see him in the video speaking, and still say it's a lie? That doesn't surprise me....

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Ah....I didn't see the video was from fox. So they had a video of Sharpton and proved it was true...but you say it's propaganda. Lol! You see him in the video speaking, and still say it's a lie? That doesn't surprise me....

funny how the muzzy quotes fox and supplies links from fox when he agrees with them, then claims the opposite when the report is negative to his race..

more proof,,you cant trust a muzzy..

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
funny how the muzzy quotes fox and supplies links from fox when he agrees with them, then claims the opposite when the report is negative to his race..

more proof,,you cant trust a muzzy..
You do know FoxNews has some "muzzy" ownership, don't you?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
You do know FoxNews has some "muzzy" ownership, don't you?

yes,,i do...

i never said i believed any "news" source in their entirety,,nor disbelieved any the same...

one has to look at all sources from different suppliers in order to find the most reasonable and plausible information...

you should do the same...

Last edited:

fairsheet

Senator
"Only liberal news"? Fox sells to 3% of the entire American news market. For what it's worth, this IS a big a number relative to its cable news competitors. But, it's still just 3%. That suggests that 97% of America follows either "liberal news", or no news at all. Against that real backdrop, the top-post comes across as rather silly.

In any case, I DO surf over to Fox now and again, in order to understand and inform myself as to whatever their bizarre angle might be on that day.