• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If only Islam was not the religion of peace...

EatTheRich

President
Uh oh. The *edited* is back to “Unite the Right” again. It is linked to EVERY issue.

DNC-subsidized *edited* are a tiresome lot.
The connection between encouragement of right-wing violence by the most powerful man in the world and the ensuing right-wing violence is pretty obvious.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
having a racist president is old news as Obama is no longer president. While I concur that he was and still is an evil SOB he is no longer in the White House
Feel free to find a quote from Obama that you'd say is racist.

Barbella

Senator
OR...if we didn't have a president encouraging violence by white supremacists...

He was just on the news and was asked if White Supremacy around the world is a problem..he said no. After all..remember the "fine people" at the Unite the Right rally?
So Obama encoouraged Charleston, S.C. and Oak Creek, Wisconsin?

Must have... or else it wouldn’t have happened, right? Let’s put the blame for all mass murders squarely at the feet of whoever was President at the time, ok?

I mean... fair is fair. Either all in, or not.

S

Sickofleft

OR...if we didn't have a president encouraging violence by white supremacists...

He was just on the news and was asked if White Supremacy around the world is a problem..he said no. After all..remember the "fine people" at the Unite the Right rally?
White Supremacy has not been a problem "around the world" since 1945.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Feel free to find a quote from Obama that you'd say is racist.

From BHO:
"The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person,,,,"

Can you imagine if Hillary Clinton said someone was a “typical black person?”

This is racist and hateful.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Thanks for not proving him wrong, and showing just how stupid you can be.
Oh my fellow liberal comrade imbecile:

Yet, you can't prove a meme from DemocratUnderground to be accurate.

Go back, get your old screen name back so we can mock you on that name again.

Barbella

Senator
From BHO:
"The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person,,,,"

Can you imagine if Hillary Clinton said someone was a “typical black person?”

This is racist and hateful.
What IS a “typical white person”? As, you know... compared to a typical BLACK person?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So Obama encoouraged Charleston, S.C. and Oak Creek, Wisconsin?

Must have... or else it wouldn’t have happened, right? Let’s put the blame for all mass murders squarely at the feet of whoever was President at the time, ok?

I mean... fair is fair. Either all in, or not.
Yup. Fair is fair. What did Obama say that encouraged a white guy to kill a bunch of African Americans in a church.

Barbella

Senator
Yup. Fair is fair. What did Obama say that encouraged a white guy to kill a bunch of African Americans in a church.
Who knows? He may have uttered a word that the terrorist liked... like, you know, "because", or "and"....

Therefore it's just as much his fault as it's Trump's for the word - dare I say it - INVASION.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Maine Gov LePage is accused of saying Obama “hates white people” during a fundraiser last week. However, the people who made the accusation requested anonymity “for fear of political retribution” according to the Portland Free Press.

OldTrapper

Council Member
Maine Gov LePage is accused of saying Obama “hates white people” during a fundraiser last week. However, the people who made the accusation requested anonymity “for fear of political retribution” according to the Portland Free Press.
Source?