• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If there is a new civil war, who will fight for the liberals side?

Colorforms

Senator
You are awfully persistent in arguing that your own dishonest post is somehow bothering me. It isn't. I find it a constant source of amusement...which is why I included your post in my signature line.
Fantastic :) Now everyone can see the source of your butthurt. :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm the one complaining? Now I know you're screwed in the head. I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up. I'm living rent free in your head.

Look, whine, complain, stomp your feet, lie your ass off, do whatever you want. All it does is make me laugh.
I have your posts as evidence of your dishonesty. You have yet to find one of mine that you can say is a lie.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't have too, you already have a rep. :). Everyone already knows you're the most dishonest poster on this board.
Meaning you can't. What "everyone knows" is that you righties, when you run out of facts or logic will resort to making shit up...as in when you claimed I made a comment in a post that I actually didn't.

I was taking what you said the way that I wanted to.

I didn't "misinterpret" anything. I took what was said and I interpreted it the way that i wanted too.

Colorforms

Senator
Meaning you can't. What "everyone knows" is that you righties, when you run out of facts or logic will resort to making shit up...as in when you claimed I made a comment in a post that I actually didn't.

I was taking what you said the way that I wanted to.

I didn't "misinterpret" anything. I took what was said and I interpreted it the way that i wanted too.
Like I said, whatever salves that butthurt, MV.

freyasman

Senator
Your opinion on what is constitutional is in disagreement with the courts. If you resist arrest for a violation of the law then yes, you may have to deal with the consequences.

You have a very odd sense of how your version of rights should supersede the constitution and allow you to use violence against officers of the law.

Be a man and deal with the consequences of breaking the law....or you could always get a lawyer and fight the law in the court....although I'd advise against attempting to use the threat of violence against the judges if they rule against you.
Be a man and quit trying to force your wishes on others, by using the government as your muscle..... and stop whining like a little bitch every time I say; "No."

freyasman

Senator
So if 50 or 60 million people vote for congressmen who then pass a Universal Background Check...are you then going to kill those congressmen or are you going to track down the millions who voted in a way you don't like? ;)
I will kill any man who attempts to take my freedom.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Be a man and quit trying to force your wishes on others, by using the government as your muscle..... and stop whining like a little bitch every time I say; "No."
Your saying no is actually pretty meaningless. I'll continue to vote as I have...even if it does get a rise out of you. You and I both know that universal background checks are just months away....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I will kill any man who attempts to take my freedom.
Sure you will. In defense of your "right" to sell guns to anyone you want...you'll commit murder, even to the point of killing the senators and representatives who pass the bill and the president who signs it into law....

Really. And of the legislators who passed the Brady bill...how many did you kill? Wasn't it Reagan who signed that one?

freyasman

Senator
Your saying no is actually pretty meaningless. I'll continue to vote as I have...even if it does get a rise out of you. You and I both know that universal background checks are just months away....
Are they? Wanna bet?
If UBCs are not enacted nationwide within say 12 months, then you lose, agreed?