• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If there is a new civil war, who will fight for the liberals side?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
How can you call yourself a patriot when you hate half of Americans? Here are your fellow patriots from the Unite the Right rally....be proud.

You know full well (because we have discussed it) that this "unite the right" rally was "set up" by a guy who was a "very left wing" Obama voter just a few years ago. Knowing what we know now about what the "former" Obama supporters at the top levels of the CIA, NSA and FBI were willing to do to to fake "collusion" between Trumpies and the Russians, it becomes even more obvious that this rally was designed to put Trump supports in the same place as a bunch of white supremacists so propagandists like you would be able to run your mouth exactly like you did here. I am almost certain the Trump supporters were not told that the white supremicsts were going to be there (or lets face it, they wouldn't have attended) and the white supremicists were likely told the Trumpies wanted to make nice with them. Because that's just how you radical lefties roll...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You know full well (because we have discussed it) that this "unite the right" rally was "set up" by a guy who was a "very left wing" Obama voter just a few years ago. Knowing what we know now about what the "former" Obama supporters at the top levels of the CIA, NSA and FBI were willing to do to to fake "collusion" between Trumpies and the Russians, it becomes even more obvious that this rally was designed to put Trump supports in the same place as a bunch of white supremacists so propagandists like you would be able to run your mouth exactly like you did here. I am almost certain the Trump supporters were not told that the white supremicsts were going to be there (or lets face it, they wouldn't have attended) and the white supremicists were likely told the Trumpies wanted to make nice with them. Because that's just how you radical lefties roll...
Yeah, you keep trying to blame the rally as a setup. Doesn't work. You have a thousand or more people who showed up for a rally advertised as anti-semitic and anti-diversity.

If I was at a rally and I found myself surrounded by guys carrying Nazi flags and wearing kkk hoods and robes...I'd leave.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, you keep trying to blame the rally as a setup. Doesn't work. You have a thousand or more people who showed up for a rally advertised as anti-semitic and anti-diversity.

If I was at a rally and I found myself surrounded by guys carrying Nazi flags and wearing kkk hoods and robes...I'd leave.
after you peed in ya panties

If those are the people you think are coming after you, you're too stupid and naive to have this discussion.
If you think the people who are willing to do anything are any better than those in the pic then you most likely thought Pizza Gate was real, think Fetus's are sentient beings or Obama was born in Kenya.

bring it on boy
No one's talking about a civil war other than stupid ass's who are too bloated and lazy and cowardly to stop being scared on non-whites and stop investing in rich people.

Dumb ass's, throw a burger into their fire line and they'd kill each other off.

He drives you crazy doesn't he?

;):p:D
Nah, honestly I know to what to expect Red Don to fvck up wet dreams ... he's a fvck up.

Here's the kkkonservative god walking with toilet paper on his shoes

On the other hand Red Don's enablers should not be able to breed or drive cars cause they're too stupid.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No one's talking about a civil war other than stupid ass's who are too bloated and lazy and cowardly to stop being scared on non-whites and stop investing in rich people.

Dumb ass's, throw a burger into their fire line and they'd kill each other off.
You're talking about it, so you saying you're a stupid ass, bloated, coward.

Doesn't surprise me

Go have some bacon "bastard"

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nah, honestly I know to what to expect Red Don to fvck up wet dreams ... he's a fvck up.

Here's the kkkonservative god walking with toilet paper on his shoes

On the other hand Red Don's enablers should not be able to breed or drive cars cause they're too stupid.
he's sure got your English fvcked up...……..

90% of liberal men have been proven to be limp wristed. Limp wristers aren't very good at shooting guns.

ANTIFA members can't fight their way out of an old folks home.

Will the liberal dykes have to do all the work?
I assume you are a russian paid troll because your divisive rhetoric about civil war is just what Putin wants. Pathetic.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't know anyone afraid of ANTIFA because it's size and importance are completely blown out of proportion by the right wing media. I have never met a single person who self-indentifies as ANTIFA.
Tell that to the 80 year old man in Portland...…..

So, since you've never met one it means Antifa is a myth!