• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If there is a new civil war, who will fight for the liberals side?

Tell that to the 80 year old man in Portland...…..

So, since you've never met one it means Antifa is a myth!
I don't think it's a myth. I think it's size and important are blown out of proportion.
I think it's like 3 guys somewhere with a Facebook page which the right-wing media turns into like 50 million radicals.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't think it's a myth. I think it's size and important are blown out of proportion.
I think it's like 3 guys somewhere with a Facebook page which the right-wing media turns into like 50 million radicals.
well, again you prove to be dumb as a box of rocks since news reports show live video of the sonsofbitches in the streets

let's guess only 3 blacks showed up in Ferguson also

Actually, that's a pretty good way to do it.... send out a bunch of Tinderellas with knives and false rape claims. They could take a lot of guys out, one way or the other.
This civil war that y'all are creaming your pants over isn't going to play out the way you think it is.
-There are more democrats than republicans right now, and it ain't the damn elector college so if it's an old-fashioned war of attrition. Y'all lose.
-Republicans have zero international friends. Just like the Union's anaconda plan, the Red States would quickly be cut off from everyone. The coast are dominated by the liberals, Mexico and Canada sure as hell aren't going to aid people who have been nothing but [Unwelcome language removed] to them.
-Republicans have zero technological capabilities without the "liberally biased"
-Republicans would have zero means of funding said civil war.

freyasman

Senator
This civil war that y'all are creaming your pants over isn't going to play out the way you think it is.
-There are more democrats than republicans right now, and it ain't the damn elector college so if it's an old-fashioned war of attrition. Y'all lose.
-Republicans have zero international friends. Just like the Union's anaconda plan, the Red States would quickly be cut off from everyone. The coast are dominated by the liberals, Mexico and Canada sure as hell aren't going to aid people who have been nothing but [Unwelcome language removed] to them.
-Republicans have zero technological capabilities without the "liberally biased"
-Republicans would have zero means of funding said civil war.
LOLOLOLOL

You guys are hilarious.

A

AnnieOakley

The violence began the night before when a mob of hundreds of Nazis and KKK types surrounded about 20 counter protesters. You think it was not meant to be violent?

Here are some of the right wingers on the morning of the march...

View attachment 40438

View attachment 40439

I assume you are a russian paid troll because your divisive rhetoric about civil war is just what Putin wants. Pathetic.
How do you know what Putin wants?