• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If this doesn't make you sick to your stomach, nothing will.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hellooooooo Nina: What part of "her sister testified against her" do you not understand?
What about it? Do you know what evidence the sister had? The AUTHORITIES found his sperm on her bedpost. Now tell me, how the bloody hell that got there? Her sister testified it didn't happen to HER. There is evidence it DID happen to the other one. The sperm proves she's not lying...where's the proof her sister isn't lying.

Did the sister explain how his sperm got on her bedpost? HUH?
Maybe he didn't bother the other sister. Maybe he did and she is in denial and doesn't want it publicized. I believe in the forensic evidence. You can believe what you want.
Maybe the sister testified the "evidence" was set up. That is a possibility.
C'mon everybody. We're all adults here. How does sperm end up on a bedpost without being deliberately applied there?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
whining of others changing subject and you drag up the still dead Trayvon Martin!!!!!
btw: you bet a million bucks Judge is a Republican and have no way of proving it.
I don't give a rat's ass if he's a republican or a Liberal. He's a despicable POS.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm not talking about Muslims....you and your hate infested gang can dwell on that. Of course I don't think any 40 yr old should "marry" a 9 yr old, inside our outside of ANY religion.
Yes, you are just talking of your hate of Christians and of Trayvon

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
C'mon everybody. We're all adults here. How does sperm end up on a bedpost without being deliberately applied there?
I started to ask same question.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And where did they get the sperm? DNA proved it was his Bed post...blue dress.. ceiling, floor....whatever your imagination wants to conjure up to defend this creep.

What about it? Do you know what evidence the sister had? The AUTHORITIES found his sperm on her bedpost. Now tell me, how the bloody hell that got there? Her sister testified it didn't happen to HER. There is evidence it DID happen to the other one. The sperm proves she's not lying...where's the proof her sister isn't lying.
Geez Nina. You tell me how sperm could end up on a bedpost. It had to be applied there. It sure doesn't end up there naturally without help!
You are starting to embellish claims that do not appear in the original story.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't give a rat's ass if he's a republican or a Liberal. He's a despicable POS.
So why did you make a bet you couldn't cover of the Judge? If he raped his daughter he headed to hell, if he didn't it's just another innocent in prison.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Since you're being stupid...how about this? She wanted to accuse him at age 14 so asked him to ejaculate in a cup for her and she put it on her bed. I bet you'd go with that story. He only did it for her because he LOVED her so much and was such a good Daddy.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And where did they get the sperm? DNA proved it was his Bed post...blue dress.. ceiling, floor....whatever your imagination wants to conjure up to defend this creep.
Maybe after sex with mommy? Simple questions and of course you turn into a mad cow in the pasture.

Who has sex on their bedpost?

So now we are supposed to believe she joined him willingly in his bed? Or he picked her up and carried her and she didn't scream? Where was her mother?
This is getting good Nina.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Geez Nina. You tell me how sperm could end up on a bedpost. It had to be applied there. It sure doesn't end up there naturally without help!
You are starting to embellish claims that do not appear in the original story.
The sperm bit was in the story. Think real hard about it....it could easily happen. Especially if he was trying not to impregnate her and lost control. For God sakes...do I have to draw a picture? It was there. You tell me how the hell it got there without her having access to his sperm. It's like claiming the sperm on Monica's dress was planted there.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Maybe after sex with mommy? Simple questions and of course you turn into a mad cow in the pasture.
And how would the 14 yr old access this sperm? You're excusing the guy, Dawg. Just like I figured some of you would do.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And how would the 14 yr old access this sperm? You're excusing the guy, Dawg. Just like I figured some of you would do.
Why at 41 do you ask questions as a 14 year old would ask? I'm not excusing the man, I'm just not agreeing with you and you as always acting like a 10 year old that doesn't get her way. Did you never hear your parents having sex, when they went to the bathroom couldn't you have ran and got some sperm...………..geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

My gawd I said if guilty he's headed to HELL...……...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The sperm bit was in the story. Think real hard about it....it could easily happen. Especially if he was trying not to impregnate her and lost control. For God sakes...do I have to draw a picture? It was there. You tell me how the hell it got there without her having access to his sperm. It's like claiming the sperm on Monica's dress was planted there.
too much info

You seem rather naïve about how a female could access sperm without having sex. You evidently don't know how guys clean themselves up. It's easy to obtain, and not on the bedpost.
And you haven't answered my question about how she got in his bed. Allegedly.
There has to be much much more to this story than Patheos has bothered to tell us. That would be deliberate on their point. Lefties are experts at hiding or ignoring exculpatory evidence.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So now we are supposed to believe she joined him willingly in his bed? Or he picked her up and carried her and she didn't scream? Where was her mother?
This is getting good Nina.
Maybe if you learned to read.

"However, despite the overwhelming evidence, including forensic evidence showing traces of Richards’ semen on his daughter’s bed frame, many in the community refused to believe that Pastor Richards was a rapist."

HER bed. I said bed post...it was bed frame. The mattress is on the bed frame...and you ask HOW it got there? I don't have any idea why/how it happened. But there was an investigation...the found the evidence in HER bed
Maybe he threatened her...maybe she was embarrassed/ afraid. Who the hell knows? Oh...never mind...YOU know. LOL

D

Deleted member 21794

Yet, how can you explain why the one Liberal here is the only one besides Freyasman who isn't trying to change the subject to Obama, some other rape case, etc. etc.? What the hell makes you think Liberals are soft on perversion? Note Soccer Mom trying to say that the girl is lying. Evidently the Jury didn't see it that way. Odd...in the Trayvon Martin case, we were supposed to be okay with the Jury's decision because a BLACK kid, killed by a perverted white guy was overturned by racists bigots.
OK, take a deep breath.

Now what is this babbling about that Florida thug that got himself killed?