• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If this doesn't make you sick to your stomach, nothing will.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
The sperm bit was in the story. Think real hard about it....it could easily happen. Especially if he was trying not to impregnate her and lost control. For God sakes...do I have to draw a picture? It was there. You tell me how the hell it got there without her having access to his sperm. It's like claiming the sperm on Monica's dress was planted there.
I wonder why anyone would investigate a bed post or bed frame looking for evidence. Hmmmmm?

@SoccerMom--good points.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You seem rather naïve about how a female could access sperm without having sex. You evidently don't know how guys clean themselves up. It's easy to obtain, and not on the bedpost.
And you haven't answered my question about how she got in his bed. Allegedly.
There has to be much much more to this story than Patheos has bothered to tell us. That would be deliberate on their point. Lefties are experts at hiding or ignoring exculpatory evidence.
She wasn't in HIS bed. You're a very sick woman. END OF MY CONVERSATION WITH YOU....Defend a damn pedophile, you sick fool. I doubt very much you are a woman.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Maybe if you learned to read.

"However, despite the overwhelming evidence, including forensic evidence showing traces of Richards’ semen on his daughter’s bed frame, many in the community refused to believe that Pastor Richards was a rapist."

HER bed. I said bed post...it was bed frame. The mattress is on the bed frame...and you ask HOW it got there? I don't have any idea why/how it happened. But there was an investigation...the found the evidence in HER bed
Maybe he threatened her...maybe she was embarrassed/ afraid. Who the hell knows? Oh...never mind...YOU know. LOL
damn big difference between "bedpost" and bedframe...…….you post sloppy evidence and expect readers to know what you meant!

May he wasn't allowing her to run wild and she figured out how to get rid of him?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I wonder why anyone would investigate a bed post looking for evidence. Hmmmmm?

@SoccerMom--good points.
And you two WOMEN are the reason young girls don't need to have mothers who are as sick as you are. You'd immediately defend the bast*rd because he's your bread and butter

Maybe if you learned to read.

"However, despite the overwhelming evidence, including forensic evidence showing traces of Richards’ semen on his daughter’s bed frame, many in the community refused to believe that Pastor Richards was a rapist."

HER bed. I said bed post...it was bed frame. The mattress is on the bed frame...and you ask HOW it got there? I don't have any idea why/how it happened. But there was an investigation...the found the evidence in HER bed
Maybe he threatened her...maybe she was embarrassed/ afraid. Who the hell knows? Oh...never mind...YOU know. LOL
You have been saying it was a bed post in more than a dozen posts, and at one point you absolutely said it was his bed.

We don't know what really happened but it obviously is not as cut and dried as the Christian hating left is making it out to be.
And make NO mistake; the only reason we saw this article today was because a leftist hates, and wants to harm Christians.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
damn big difference between "bedpost" and bedframe...…….you post sloppy evidence and expect readers to know what you meant!

May he wasn't allowing her to run wild and she figured out how to get rid of him?
NICE....blame the girl. Impossible for me to fathom how anyone with children could believe such things and not defend them. You're one sick old man.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You have been saying it was a bed post in more than a dozen posts, and at one point you absolutely said it was his bed.

We don't know what really happened but it obviously is not as cut and dried as the Christian hating left is making it out to be.
And make NO mistake; the only reason we saw this article today was because a leftist hates, and wants to harm Christians.
Yep

Nina had to go searching for this story so she could be sick on her stomach as she always is evidently. I guess this didn't make her sick on her stomach:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/10/university-of-colorado-sexual-assault-austin-wilkerson

Oh well, her hate of Christians on parade again.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Creepy stuff,trump supporters standing up for this guy
Damn lies is all you have and no one is standing up for the Pastor and not surprised you leftist not interested in Justice or Truth unless the Pastor was Black...…..("angry white men") sal

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
And you two WOMEN are the reason young girls don't need to have mothers who are as sick as you are. You'd immediately defend the bast*rd because he's your bread and butter
The question was "why would someone perform forensics on her bed post/frame?" Silly woman….

Creepy stuff,trump supporters standing up for this guy
Not standing up for him, per se. Objecting mightily to the fact that the motive for posting the story in the first place is anti-Christian bigotry.
And, the fact the Patheos story is a smear job that ignores exculpatory evidence, for the sake of said bigotry.
The pastor's attorney is going to file an appeal.

Especially the women. Disgusting creatures. WTH is wrong with them? Imagining a 14 yr old got access to her father's sperm and planted it on her bed?
The unbiased local media accounts do say she was a very rebellious teen who objected to his strict rules, and she didn't report him for two years. And...………..she has found and reconnected with her biological parents.
Get a clue Nina, the day a neighbor kid exposed himself to me I went straight home and told my parents. The day my friend was raped by her grandfather, she told her mother.

I don't know what happened, but I am not ready to blindly condemn him based on the evidence I have seen in the local media. Today's fourteen year old's aren't naïve babies. They are far smarter than you are giving her credit for being.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The unbiased local media accounts do say she was a very rebellious teen who objected to his strict rules, and she didn't report him for two years. And...………..she has found and reconnected with her biological parents.
Get a clue Nina, the day a neighbor kid exposed himself to me I went straight home and told my parents. The day my friend was raped by her grandfather, she told her mother.

I don't know what happened, but I am not ready to blindly condemn him based on the evidence I have seen in the local media. Today's fourteen year old's aren't naïve babies. They are far smarter than you are giving her credit for being.
Nina always acts as if she sat in the courtroom when she post (especially Zimmerman's) and no one in PJ has proof of if he did or didn't rape the girl, but, a simple search finds case after case of daughter lied of dad raping her:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-york-woman-lied-dad-raping-prosecutors-stand-conviction-article-1.1550095

Mommy made me do it:

https://citizentv.co.ke/news/tears-as-daughter-admits-mother-made-her-lie-about-being-raped-by-her-father-236406/

Yes, how did the sperm get on the bedpost/frame?