• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If this doesn't prove that liberals are silly bobbleheads, nothing will

ya-ta-hey

Mayor
so the libbys say that black neighborhoods don't have access to grocery stores, so residents are forced to buy foods at overprices convience and corner stores, where there is lack of fresh and healthy foods.

So, a company makes plans to open a grocery store in a historically black neigborhood on a lot that has been vacant for years.

Win-win, because not only will the neighborhood get a grocery store, but a blighted section of the neighborhood will be developed, creating jobs.

Sorry, no, the company cancels plans because activist protest that bringing a grocery store into the neighborhood will increase property values and drive the residents out!

LOL, seriously, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried:

http://news.yahoo.com/trader-joe-39-drops-black-neighborhood-store-plan-224732374.html

Is your laughter because your mythology amuses you or because some poor black folks got mixed up in a complex issues and lost yet again? For the life of me, how is it that conservatives can dismiss the complexity of the world so easily?