• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If Today's Righties Were Alive During WWII

Zoar

Governor
1942. A German U-Boat is 30 miles off of North Carolina attacking US merchant ships.

Can you imagine if that was happening now?? Righties would be crying and wailing, yanking their clothes off, setting their hair afire, and there would be a great deal of gnashing of their teeth... And of course they would be BLAMING Obama and saying it is all HIS fault!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/21/us/north-carolina-u-boat-wreck/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

I know we have tried to get the Righties to realize their constant attacks, demonizing and criticizing Obama for everything he does OR does not do is NOT good for anyone. It primarily elucidates that they are PARTISAN hacks who hate America. And it shows they have zero objectivity or willingness to access a situation with any degree of equanimity of honesty. It is just attack attack attack with them. I am just glad none of these current Righties were alive in WWII. Useless traitors.

1942. A German U-Boat is 30 miles off of North Carolina attacking US merchant ships.

Can you imagine if that was happening now?? Righties would be crying and wailing, yanking their clothes off, setting their hair afire, and there would be a great deal of gnashing of their teeth... And of course they would be BLAMING Obama and saying it is all HIS fault!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/21/us/north-carolina-u-boat-wreck/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

I know we have tried to get the Righties to realize their constant attacks, demonizing and criticizing Obama for everything he does OR does not do is NOT good for anyone. It primarily elucidates that they are PARTISAN hacks who hate America. And it shows they have zero objectivity or willingness to access a situation with any degree of equanimity of honesty. It is just attack attack attack with them. I am just glad none of these current Righties were alive in WWII. Useless traitors.
So tell us, who's fault would it be?

Zam-Zam

Senator

Some of us "righties" have been to war.

You're not making yourself look smart.

fairsheet

Senator
So tell us, who's fault would it be?
That depends upon which political party you're aligned with. If you were a Democrat a or a "neither", it would be the German's fault. If you were a GOP, it would be Obama's fault.

When a GOP's in the Whitehouse, it's inevitable that at least some of his opponents will try to blame him for the miscreance of others. In those instances, GOPdom expresses its disdain for those who would seemingly let the ne'er-do-wells off the hook in favor of hating on the American president. Alas though...when a Democrat's in the Whitehouse, all that goes out the window.

Zoar

Governor
That depends upon which political party you're aligned with. If you were a Democrat a or a "neither", it would be the German's fault. If you were a GOP, it would be Obama's fault.

When a GOP's in the Whitehouse, it's inevitable that at least some of his opponents will try to blame him for the miscreance of others. In those instances, GOPdom expresses its disdain for those who would seemingly let the ne'er-do-wells off the hook in favor of hating on the American president. Alas though...when a Democrat's in the Whitehouse, all that goes out the window.
SOOOO True!

Quadruple like.

Worth reading again!

Caroljo

Senator

Who let the boat get that close to the NC shore? I would say our government was pretty lax and were at fault for letting them get that close (yes, either political party!).

trapdoor

Governor
Many in both parties blamed FDR for the coast U-boat attacks -- rightly saying that he had, via Lend-Lease, allied the U.S. with England, and had therefore violated neutrality making American vessels subject to unrestricted attack (not that the Germans were big on respecting neutrality, but through the end of 1941, they didn't want us in the war).

UPNYA2

Mayor

Unlike the way you loons on the left blamed, STILL blame Bush for the 9-11 attack how?

As opposed to the way no one on the left blamed Bush when NO got jacked up by a hurricane? How none on the left claimed Bush did nothing because he hats black folk? Nothing like the cries that Bush blew the leevees? Hell, how Bush somehow, just magically, steered that storm right toward NO?

Yeah, hoar, ONLY righties make unreasonable claims about presidents of the opposing political party, you are really onto something here......

Holy sheep sh it...........

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

From what I've seen of recent politics the Righties would be jumping into WWII and the lefties of today would still be on the sideline even after Pearl Harbor.

Not sure what politics you are following.

That being said, yes the righties would also be whining about the lefties and the lefties would be whining about the righties but thats politics in a 24/7 media age

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Unlike the way you loons on the left blamed, STILL blame Bush for the 9-11 attack how?

As opposed to the way no one on the left blamed Bush when NO got jacked up by a hurricane? How none on the left claimed Bush did nothing because he hats black folk? Nothing like the cries that Bush blew the leevees? Hell, how Bush somehow, just magically, steered that storm right toward NO?

Yeah, hoar, ONLY righties make unreasonable claims about presidents of the opposing political party, you are really onto something here......

Holy sheep sh it...........
UPNYA has a point. Whoever is in office, the other side whines and cries like little babies, lets not put this on righties only.

Zoar

Governor
I love truth. That has nothing to do with your bizzare rant.

So, tell us. Have you ever served?
Yes. USMC.

And before you say you don't believe it, because that is what all Righties say, please don't say you don't believe it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes. USMC.

And before you say you don't believe it, because that is what all Righties say, please don't say you don't believe it.
How many falsehoods are you committed to cranking out in one day. I've never doubted your service or that of anyone who has claimed to have served.

What's your problem?

Zoar

Governor
How many falsehoods are you committed to cranking out in one day. I've never doubted your service or that of anyone who has claimed to have served.

What's your problem?
It is a day to celebrate!!!! Wow!!!! You are the first Righty on PJ to not say you don't believe it!!! (It's not a problem, pal, just FACT!)