• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If Trump's call was "perfect," why did WH hide transcript?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

page 1
MEMORANDUM OF TELEPHONE CONVERSATION SUBJECT: PARTICIPANTS: DATE, TIME AND PLACE: (C) Telephone Conversation with President Zelenskyy of Ukraine Pre·sident Zelenskyy of . Ukraine Notetakers: The White House Situation·Room July 25, 2019, 9:03 - 9:33 a.m. EDT Residence (S/NF) The President: Congratulations on a great victory. We all watched from the United States and you did a terrific.job. The way.you came from behind, -somebody who wasn't given much of a chan�e, and you ended up winning ea�ily. It'� a fantastic achievement. Congratulations. :)J;'UP' President Zelenskyy: You· are absolutely right Mr. Presideht.• We did win big and we worked hard for _this. We worked a lot but I would like to confe$s to you that I had �n opportunity to learn from you. We used quite a few of your skills· and knowledge and were able to use .it as an example to·r our ele.ctions -and.yes it is-true that these were unique elections. We were in a·unique situation· that we· were able to CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.·

(TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear. Classified By: 2354726 Derived.From: NSC SCG Declassify On: 20441231 - lJNCLASSIFIED
It really doesn't matter.

After whistleleaker #2 Vindman talked to congress Lindsey Graham had this to say.....“I appreciate Vindman’s service but I’ve read the transcript and if you add his corrections in it doesn’t change anything for me. His additional notes “don’t change the substance at all.”

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Disclaimer on the very document you are calling a transcript.

""A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A number of factors can affect the accuracy of the record, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indicate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear."
Transcript has been released that's all I need to know
now go head take a full deep breath of that new air you have been told about.

FakeName

Governor
Your penchant for naming everything you disagree with as "childish" is childish in and of itself. You obviously can't debate it so you attack the messenger. Typical of you. :)
sheesh guy. what was to disagree with.your retort was a child's retort. like "I know you are but what am I" there was nothing to disagree with.

FakeName

Governor
Transcript has been released that's all I need to know
now go head take a full deep breath of that new air you have been told about.
No transcript was released.

The document you are talking about proves my point. NOT THE TRANSCRIPT.

Facts matter.

""A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A number of factors can affect the accuracy of the record, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indicate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear."?

FakeName

Governor
Excuse me, SHEE IT FOR BRAINS.

(Okay, this is the point where I'm about to test the moderators once again, when I know that you'll [Unwelcome language removed] lie your fkcing ass off just to get rise.)

You know Trump released those transcripts a few days after the call. You've lost the argument and it's over.
Trump didn't release a transcript.

it says this on page one:

""A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A number of factors can affect the accuracy of the record, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indicate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear."?

EatTheRich

President
The White House has already stated they put his call transcripts on a secure server because of the previous leaks of his conversations with other world leaders.

Guess who else did that???

"Former national security adviser Susan Rice acknowledged last night that the Obama administration moved transcripts of conversations with foreign leaders onto the same top-secret server where the Trump administration stored his recent phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky."

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/28/susan-rice-obama-put-call-transcripts-on-top-secret-server-too/

https://pjmedia.com/trending/obama-also-put-call-transcripts-on-secure-secret-server-says-susan-rice/

The exact same server......why whoodathunkit?
Rice and the Obama administration ostensibly did it for national security reasons. It is clear there was no national security consideration with Trump’s effort to hide evidendez

It makes perfect sense to stuff the “transcript” in an ultra classified server if you support hiding the evidence of Trump’s outrageous conduct. And if the conduct weren’t outrageous there would have been no reason to conceal it. It was outrageous. And criminal. And impeachable.
The "server" is not the storage facility for recordings such as a phone call. You guys don't know what you're talking about.
You bet diplomatic calls are stored in a secret facility. That's exactly where they belong.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
No transcript was released.

The document you are talking about proves my point. NOT THE TRANSCRIPT.

Facts matter.

Fake get back to me when you stop lying

reason10

Governor
Trump didn't release a transcript.

it says this on page one:

You can't spin this. Trump released the transcript and it shows NO wrongdoing, whether you Nazis like it or not.

reason10

Governor
Rice and the Obama administration ostensibly did it for national security reasons. It is clear there was no national security consideration with Trump’s effort to hide evidendez
National security reasons? Like arming Mexican drug cartels with American automatic weapons? Forming ISIS and giving them American military hardware and watching them behead innocent people on video?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It makes perfect sense to stuff the “transcript” in an ultra classified server if you support hiding the evidence of Trump’s outrageous conduct. And if the conduct weren’t outrageous there would have been no reason to conceal it. It was outrageous. And criminal. And impeachable.
No, doesn't require an nefarious cast to it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
sheesh guy. what was to disagree with.your retort was a child's retort. like "I know you are but what am I" there was nothing to disagree with.
Colors "retort" must have set you off to name-calling...………….."child's"

FakeName

Governor
You can't spin this. Trump released the transcript and it shows NO wrongdoing, whether you Nazis like it or not.
Oh and the document Trump released proves a crime.

It is a crime to ASK a foreign gov for help with anything related to an election.

Oh, and calling liberals Nazis is as stupid as calling conservatives communists.

Even Fox News knows Nazism is on the right.

"A city in eastern Germany has declared a “Nazi emergency” after allegedly experiencing a rise in anti-democratic and far-right extremist views and even violence."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/world/germany-dresden-nazi-emergency.amp