• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If Trump's call was "perfect," why did WH hide transcript?

reason10

Governor
That is a fact.

I quoted the disclaimer off of the front page.

Check for yourself.

Calling me a liar when it is a direct quote you can read for yourself is pretty funny.
It is not a fact, and you know it. You ARE a edited. The actual transcript was released by Trump on Wednesday, September 25. At the time there were NO articles about it being incomplete and you know that.

LYING SCHIFF pretended to read the transcript to the House then admitted he lied.

That's pretty much all your side of the aisle has: LIARS.

The argument is over. Trump did NOT break any laws when he made that call. The transcript proves it. There are no OTHER transcripts. You edited are just like LYING SCHIFF. Making shitt up because you have nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
They are in the process of impeaching.

Oh, I pray those Edited are dumb enough to bring it before the House. That will be the end of their political careers and Trump (who was going to win anyway) just might receive the largest landslide victory in history.

Last edited by a moderator:

FakeName

Governor
It is not a fact, and you know it. You ARE a liar. The actual transcript was released by Trump on Wednesday, September 25. At the time there were NO articles about it being incomplete and you know that.

LYING SCHIFF pretended to read the transcript to the House then admitted he lied.

That's pretty much all your side of the aisle has: LIARS.

The argument is over. Trump did NOT break any laws when he made that call. The transcript proves it. There are no OTHER transcripts. You snowflakes are just like LYING SCHIFF. Making shitt up because you have nothing.
What I quoted is actually on the front page of the document Trump released.

lol. You are so stunningly poorly informed

Don't take my word for it. look at it yourself. It's right there.

FakeName

Governor
Oh, I PRAY those Nazis are dumb enough to bring it before the House. That will be the end of their political careers and Trump (who was going to win anyway) just might receive the largest landslide victory in history.
Calling liberals Nazis is like calling conservatives communists.

Orwellian.

Even Fox news knows Nazism is right wing.

"A city in eastern Germany has declared a “Nazi emergency” after allegedly experiencing a rise in anti-democratic and far-right extremist views and even violence."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/world/germany-dresden-nazi-emergency.amp

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Oh and the document Trump released proves a crime.

It is a crime to ASK a foreign gov for help with anything related to an election.
When did trump say anything about needing help from another country on the election
you are saying a person should be given immunity from an investigation of a crime they committed because they are running for public office?
Well, then what's your beef with Trump? shouldn't he receive the same immunity that you want Biden granted?

John Eisenberg — a deputy White House counsel who serves as legal counsel to National Security Council sought to restrict access to a phone call record where Trump spoke explicitly about his demands of Ukraine president.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/vindman-eisenberg-trump-ukraine-call

Why hide it and tell everyone not to talk about it?

Trump thinks he can read it in a fireside chat, but then he always admits guilt and expects his base just to believe whatever he does is okay.
Hey Julie, KellyAnn was on CNN this morning and handed the transcript to the anchor and challenged him to find the "quid pro quo". He couldn't, because it isn't there. Live. National tv. The transcript. He couldn't find it.
Do you understand yet?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Gee, that's funny, because KellyAnn Conway handed the transcript to a CNN anchor on live tv this morning. The CNN anchor didn't challenge it's validity, even when he was asked to find the quid pro quo and couldn't.
FYI, the Trump shakedown was not limited to one phone call. I figured I’d inform you of that so you can sharpen up your bullshit stories.

;-)

FakeName

Governor
When did trump say anything about needing help from another country on the election
shouldn't he receive the same immunity
you are saying a person should be given immunity from an investigation of a crime they committed because they are running for public office?
Well, then what's your beef with Trump?
you want Biden granted?
It's on the call .... 'do me a favor though'.

He wanted his main political opponent investigated and the investigation made public.

you said:

"you are saying a person should be given immunity from an investigation of a crime they committed because they are running for public office?"

That is a lie. I do not think he should be immune because he is running for office.

That said, It is a crime for president to ask a foreign gov. for help with an election matter.

In fact it is an abuse of power for the president to use the power of his office to get involved in investigating political opponents.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It's on the call .... 'do me a favor though'.

He wanted his main political opponent investigated and the investigation made public.

you said:

"you are saying a person should be given immunity from an investigation of a crime they committed because they are running for public office?"

That is a lie. I do not think he should be immune because he is running for office.

That said, It is a crime for president to ask a foreign gov. for help with an election matter.

In fact it is an abuse of power for the president to use the power of his office to get involved in investigating political opponents.
It's not criminal especially when you already have an agreement with a country on criminal acts

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
FYI, the Trump shakedown was not limited to one phone call. I figured I’d inform you of that so you can sharpen up your bullshit stories.

;-)
Never-ending fake news with you
So the complaints from the whistleblower was on this one phone call do you have another fake I mean whistler blower that has come forward about another phone call?