• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

IF (yes "if") the President is re-elected, how soon after November 6th will the Right

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It's weird....to determine when you are being sarcastic and when you are being serious. Given the radical things you've said in the past.
Only one poster on the Fray was ever able to do that a preponderance of the time. That was Thrasymachus (sp)

GordonGecko

President
Only one poster on the Fray was ever able to do that a preponderance of the time. That was Thrasymachus (sp)
A wise person....because given the wacked-out stuff you SEEM to say seriously, it's hard to construct even a silly hypothetical and imagine you're not giving a SERIOUS answer to it.

:)

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
A wise person....because given the wacked-out stuff you SEEM to say seriously, it's hard to construct even a silly hypothetical and imagine you're not giving a SERIOUS answer to it.

:)
That's not uncommon in a written page forum. It is often difficult to decipher sarcasm, tongue-in-cheek, innuendo and just plain snotty attitude when you cannot see the person.
I have a very dry, subtle, and often caustic sense of humor. If you are talking face-to face with someone, you can see the slight smile, the head nod or a wink and know the guy is just joshing. On the written page you don't see all that.

Once on the Fray, I told a female poster (a Liberal) that she needed to be tied up and peed on. Well the defecation made contact with the rotary oscillator and I caught hell from everyone. I was just playing around. That is not an uncommon phrase in texas. Men will often tell their friends (especially one with an assertive wife) that he needs to tie her up and pee on her, as just punishment for an uppity woman. No man would do this, of course and few would even
say it if his wife were present. It's just a macho male-bonding type joke.

I compounded the Fray situation by reponding back to the woman and saying: Relax, Darlin' I didn't really mean I was going tie you up (inferring that peeing on her was still an option) This, of course just made the situation worse so, in the end, I made whole situation right in my mind by telling them all to go f**k themselves.

So, bottom line is, if you ever want to know if I am serious or joking in any post...just ask me. I'll tell you the truth.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Oh goody, that's such a bright future for the USA, mobilizing the army to shoot at 20% -30% of the population. Just because a 13% political fringe wants paybacks for Nixon
I was glad when Nixon was forced out of office. He was insane.

GordonGecko

President
Okay, Jack, I'm asking...seriously....for a serious answer--

could Mitt (or Newt...to be fair to you) do something during the Fall Election that was a major gaffe or even scandal, that if the President won the election...

you'd say he "won fair and square. No cheating or fraud was needed"?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Probably when you guys stop stealing elections.
You got me wrong, Jack. I'm a democrat. It's the R's who steal elections. Do yourself a favor and buy the book "How to Rig an Election: Confessions of a republican operative". It was written by a guy who worked for the RNC and served time for his election activities.

Obama will be re-elected because the Illuminati run the media, and sure as hell know how to manipulate the entire process.

Romney makes it even easier. Romney is such a skank many Republicans won't even bother showing up.

Others, like myself will just vote for
bama.

Can't beat em, breed with em I say.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Okay, Jack, I'm asking...seriously....for a serious answer--

could Mitt (or Newt...to be fair to you) do something during the Fall Election that was a major gaffe or even scandal, that if the President won the election...

you'd say he "won fair and square. No cheating or fraud was needed"?
Not a valid premise. No Democrat can win at the national level without cheating.

lilly

Council Member
That's not uncommon in a written page forum. It is often difficult to decipher sarcasm, tongue-in-cheek, innuendo and just plain snotty attitude when you cannot see the person.
I have a very dry, subtle, and often caustic sense of humor. If you are talking face-to face with someone, you can see the slight smile, the head nod or a wink and know the guy is just joshing. On the written page you don't see all that.

Once on the Fray, I told a female poster (a Liberal) that she needed to be tied up and peed on. Well the defecation made contact with the rotary oscillator and I caught hell from everyone. I was just playing around. That is not an uncommon phrase in texas. Men will often tell their friends (especially one with an assertive wife) that he needs to tie her up and pee on her, as just punishment for an uppity woman. No man would do this, of course and few would even
say it if his wife were present. It's just a macho male-bonding type joke.

I compounded the Fray situation by reponding back to the woman and saying: Relax, Darlin' I didn't really mean I was going tie you up (inferring that peeing on her was still an option) This, of course just made the situation worse so, in the end, I made whole situation right in my mind by tell them all to go f**k themselves.

So, bottom line is, if you ever want to know if I am serious or joking in any post...just ask me. I'll tell you the truth.
You are so bad but, hysterical.

Lobato1

Mayor
On jan. 5, 2009, >2 weeks before Prez Obama became Prez I wrote on the BB

Obama wrong & wasting time trying to dialog with Cons
by Lobato1c
01/05/2009, 12:15 AM #

Rate this topicFavorites

The Con trash could care f…….. less for the well-being of our Country where their Idol the Alcoholic AWOL/Deserter together with the neo-Con Imperialist McCong have led our nation.

"Obama isn’t Prez yet" & these neo-Con Trash are now organizing themselves into community groups to petition for Obama’s impeachment (I had a visit from two guys come to my home just before I left for Xmas trip to San Antonio a couple of weeks ago).

Enjoy: http://search.yahoo.com/search?n=100&ei=UTF-8&va_vt=any&vo_vt=any&ve_vt=any&vp_vt=any&vst=0&vf=all&vm=p&fl=0&fr=yfp-t-701&p=2008+%22Impeach+Obama%22+-2012+-2011+-2010+-2009&vs=

Sad.

Best Regards

Lobato1

My Reference to my Jan 5, 2009 BB essay: http://fray.slate.com/discuss/forums/thread/2277820.aspx?View=Threaded

Sad.

Best Regards
Lobato1

start talking "impeachment"?

A. <24 hours

B. <48 hours

C. < a week

D. < a month

E. six months or less

F. a year or less

G. two years or less (anything more than that is just plain silly to even ask. :) )