• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

IF (yes "if") the President is re-elected, how soon after November 6th will the Right

Openmind

Council Member
Who cares?

If (BIG IF) he is re-elected....he'll be a lame duck form the get-go with a hostile Congress.

So it really won't matter.
Obama has faced an hostile Congress since January 20, 2009. . .what's new?

Remember, it's the Congress that rates at 13% approval (in good days!), NOT President Obama.

He was never a lame duck. . .in spite of the vitriolic attempts by the GOP to paralyze him. And that's what is so frustrating for the Right. . .no matter how hard they try, they can slow him down, they can't bring him down!

Openmind

Council Member
and youre gonna be disappointed yet again
I'm obviously new here, so excuse my ignorance.

But do you often talk to yourself?

Or do you just prefer to talk to no one rather than to answer a post, so that you don't have to take responsibility for your words?

I really would like to know. . .as I said, I'm new here, and I'm not use to see posters talking to a wall.

gabriel

Governor
youre obviously very new here and dont know how to use the thread feature. get back to me when you learn the basic mechanics of posting here , junior

imreallyperplexed

Council Member
Openmind

If you look in the top right corner of the top of the web page, you should see a "Display" menu. If you pull down the menu, you will see three options: Linear Mode, Hybrid Model, Threaded Mode. Linear Mode is the default mode. This lists posts in the order that they were posted after the top post regardless of what subthread they are in. Threaded Mode displays all the sub-threads so it is much easier to see who is responding to who. Hybrid Mode is a combination. You might want to try it out to see what works best for you.

I'm obviously new here, so excuse my ignorance.

But do you often talk to yourself?

Or do you just prefer to talk to no one rather than to answer a post, so that you don't have to take responsibility for your words?

I really would like to know. . .as I said, I'm new here, and I'm not use to see posters talking to a wall.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you are already accepting the inevitable, eh Buddha? Just trying to spin it the best way you know how.

Openmind

Council Member
Openmind

If you look in the top right corner of the top of the web page, you should see a "Display" menu. If you pull down the menu, you will see three options: Linear Mode, Hybrid Model, Threaded Mode. Linear Mode is the default mode. This lists posts in the order that they were posted after the top post regardless of what subthread they are in. Threaded Mode displays all the sub-threads so it is much easier to see who is responding to who. Hybrid Mode is a combination. You might want to try it out to see what works best for you.
Thank you for the info. i'll try it!

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting thread here. The topic in January 2012 is relevant now. And look at Cicero and irp's posts. So,the projections in 2012 were a GOP takeover of the Senate huh?

Carlsen

MQ-1 warrior drone
Interesting thread here. The topic in January 2012 is relevant now. And look at Cicero and irp's posts. So,the projections in 2012 were a GOP takeover of the Senate huh?
Republicans they will have the Senate. They need 6 seats and they have them. So will they work for the American people now

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Republicans they will have the Senate. They need 6 seats and they have them. So will they work for the American people now

Why? They haven't worked for the American people in the past. What do you believe will change that?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
There are only 3 states that have not decided. If Democrats win this they still will not have enough votes for the Senate

I Don't understand what you mean by that. There are 10 very close a Senate races on the ballot next Tuesday.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
By giving control to those that promised to obstruct? Seems a bizarre solution to me.
Well the Republicans DID win so now the American people will see who the REAL obstructionist is. Hint: the piece of shit in the Oval Office