• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If you were a bank robber...

EatTheRich

President
ETR,
Can you answer a simple question, honestly?
Would you prefer that The United States go to war against North Korea rather than a working peace treaty be achieved, that results in de-nuclearization, during the term of Trump's presidency? Whether you believe it will happen or not is irrelevant. Would you prefer war over a Trump generated peace?
Of course not.

Spamature

President
Spam,
Can you answer a simple question, honestly?
Would you prefer that The United States go to war against North Korea rather than a working peace treaty be achieved, that results in de-nuclearization, during the term of Trump's presidency? Whether you believe it will happen or not is irrelevant. Would you prefer war over a Trump generated peace?
Those people live in horrible conditions under a dictator. Even so, I would not want to see the people of this country spill their blood to free them.

I would take Trump generated action that would lead to their peace and denuclearization in a heart beat.

That being said, I would also want to see the Kim family resign and go into hiding. Which is just about as likely as Trump getting them to denuclearize.

Why do you ask ?