• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

If You Wish to Destroy America---

The Elite Plan to Destroy America:

1). Turn it into a gaggle of nationalities, races, religions, and languages. Populate it with people who have nothing in common with one another, but who will fight one another for slices of the pie, and will never be satisfied that their share was allocated fairly. This will ensure fragmentation of the nation into factions, with no faction stronger than the other, either in politics, or financial means, or numbers.

2). There must always be a level of distrust and animosity between the factions, so that they can never join together to act in concert on issues of import. These animosities must be fanned behind the scenes, but at a level so subtle that no one is aware such manipulation exists beyond the cacophony. These animosities between the factions can, if necessary, be exploited by paid agents strategically planted among the people.

3). Most important, the WASP population must be diluted and neutralized, so it cannot utilize its traditional strength to effect a revolution against the government, like it did in 1776.

4). Corrupt the school system by infusing it with communistic ideas and ideals. Promote the concept of a strong central state that will ensure fairness for everyone, and protection for everyone, so that no faction can lord it over another. Promote collectivism over individualism and self-sufficiency. Sooner or later, the graduates of these schools and colleges will find their way to the U.S. Congress to continue the assault on the American way of life.

5). Having divided the House along these lines, our financial elites can now do what they will. They can ensure, for themselves and their descendants, a long period of rule and control. They can also more easily establish their global system of governance, known as the New World Order, which can only come about through the complete annihilation of the American concepts of liberty and independence.

Reactions: Jen

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Five to ten years ago I would have violently argues with this idea, but looking at events I feel it to be true. The key thing is to sort out what is coming and get ahead of it.

Jen

Senator
The Elite Plan to Destroy America:

1). Turn it into a gaggle of nationalities, races, religions, and languages. Populate it with people who have nothing in common with one another, but who will fight one another for slices of the pie, and will never be satisfied that their share was allocated fairly. This will ensure fragmentation of the nation into factions, with no faction stronger than the other, either in politics, or financial means, or numbers.

2). There must always be a level of distrust and animosity between the factions, so that they can never join together to act in concert on issues of import. These animosities must be fanned behind the scenes, but at a level so subtle that no one is aware such manipulation exists beyond the cacophony. These animosities between the factions can, if necessary, be exploited by paid agents strategically planted among the people.

3). Most important, the WASP population must be diluted and neutralized, so it cannot utilize its traditional strength to effect a revolution against the government, like it did in 1776.

4). Corrupt the school system by infusing it with communistic ideas and ideals. Promote the concept of a strong central state that will ensure fairness for everyone, and protection for everyone, so that no faction can lord it over another. Promote collectivism over individualism and self-sufficiency. Sooner or later, the graduates of these schools and colleges will find their way to the U.S. Congress to continue the assault on the American way of life.

5). Having divided the House along these lines, our financial elites can now do what they will. They can ensure, for themselves and their descendants, a long period of rule and control. They can also more easily establish their global system of governance, known as the New World Order, which can only come about through the complete annihilation of the American concepts of liberty and independence.
I've seen this coming for a long time. And yes....... each step has been taken or is being taken now.

I have done what I can (home schooling, etc) but on it goes. This New World Order (supported by both Democrats and Republicans) is inevitable.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
I've seen this coming for a long time. And yes....... each step has been taken or is being taken now.

I have done what I can (home schooling, etc) but on it goes. This New World Order (supported by both Democrats and Republicans) is inevitable.
I applaud your efforts and keep trying. It does seem like we are fighting windmills , but there will be a tipping point and one must be ready to move.

Jen

Senator
I applaud your efforts and keep trying. It does seem like we are fighting windmills , but there will be a tipping point and one must be ready to move.
All we can do is take care of ourselves...... and spread the word when possible.......then be ready to move to a place of safety when the time comes to do that. I think I am in a good place (with my family ready with me). I hope others are smart enough to do the same to protect themselves. I may be wrong...........I may plummet to the bottom at some point. But I will survive then too.