• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ignoramus-in-chief doubts new climate report

EatTheRich

President
Yeah, they burned too much coal those wacky neanderthals.....

I am not saying there is not something going on with the climate but the left has politicized to the point where people have stopped listening to them.

They want people to take them seriously:

Stop manipulating the data to keep the narrative alive
Have real measures not measures that make everyone feel good but accomplish nothing (Paris accords were EXACTLY that)
For the love of god stop using it as an excuse for further Government involvement in every aspect of our lives.
The scientists said it wasn’t happening and certain measures were needed to mitigate it. And the oil companies and their pets on the right politicized it because their profits weren’t compatible with the measures the scientists said were needed.

redtide

Mayor
and
Yeah, they burned too much coal those wacky neanderthals.....

I am not saying there is not something going on with the climate but the left has politicized to the point where people have stopped listening to them.

They want people to take them seriously:

Stop manipulating the data to keep the narrative alive
Have real measures not measures that make everyone feel good but accomplish nothing (Paris accords were EXACTLY that)
For the love of god stop using it as an excuse for further Government involvement in every aspect of our lives.
the roaches cause the previous 5 ice ages and subsequent climate changes buy not believing in it

redtide

Mayor
So I wonder do you people have a deity that y'all pray to or is it just in general regulations and taxes you pray to0?