• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ilhan Omar - “This is not going to be the country of white people.”

This is pure racism but the media won't attack her for it.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/30/omar-at-hands-off-ilhan-rally-trump-gop-created-monsters-terrorizing-jews-and-muslims/

april 30 2019 Omar said she is criticized because she is a Muslim woman.

“I also happen to be a refugee and immigrant from what they call one of the shithole countries,” Omar said, mocking the president for his alleged comments about war-torn countries like Somalia that drive their people out.

“The reality is that shithole country raised a very proud, dignified person,” Omar said. “Our circumstances may not always be perfect but that doesn’t lessen our humanity and I am not in the business of defending mine.”

Omar was not as complimentary of the United States.

“This is not going to be the country of the xenophobics,” Omar said. “This is not going to be the country of white people.”

“This is not going to be the country of the few,” Omar said. “This is the country of the many.”

“This is the country that was founded on the history of Native American genocide, on the backs of black slaves but also by immigrants,” Omar said.