• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

“I’ll send someone” to do the actual WORK...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's the weirdest thing...in the real world people are also aware and acknowledge that it was going on during Barack Obama's presidency during the Bush administration during the Clinton administration and so on

not only that but there are studies out there dating from years ago that acknowledged the very thing that you're preaching is limited solely to Trump, namely that the effects of detention or long-lasting and have an effect on the mental health of individuals that are detained so.

But out in the real world adults acknowledged that not only is Trump the problem, so too is Congress, inclusive of pelosi and ilhan Omar and ocasio Cortez, and everybody else that won't vote to provide the proper money's so that relief can be administered.

it's a sad State of affairs where people will posit that brown people are being mistreated by only one faction of our political body when in fact it's the entirety of our political body to treat them like shit and like props to be posed in front of cameras and cried over with crocodile tears when the reality is that nobody gives a shit... all of them
AOC cried crocodile tear at a empty parking lot not even close to the border and when a little girl played AOC she got death threats and had to go into hiding...…..great post and now I will be accused of kissing your ass...………….far from it...…….just posting truth to what you posted.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It's the weirdest thing...in the real world people are also aware and acknowledge that it was going on during Barack Obama's presidency during the Bush administration during the Clinton administration and so on

not only that but there are studies out there dating from years ago that acknowledged the very thing that you're preaching is limited solely to Trump, namely that the effects of detention or long-lasting and have an effect on the mental health of individuals that are detained so.

But out in the real world adults acknowledged that not only is Trump the problem, so too is Congress, inclusive of pelosi and ilhan Omar and ocasio Cortez, and everybody else that won't vote to provide the proper money's so that relief can be administered.

it's a sad State of affairs where people will posit that brown people are being mistreated by only one faction of our political body when in fact it's the entirety of our political body to treat them like shit and like props to be posed in front of cameras and cried over with crocodile tears when the reality is that nobody gives a shit... all of them
False.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
“According to him”

Yer a hoot.

;-)
Exactly!! All they 'd have to do is get off Fox News and they'd see/hear about how "clean' the children's facilities are. The one report about crowded cages and the children dirty, with filthy clothes and dirty diapers...unclean bottles, and children taking care of children went in one ear and out the other. THEN...they moved some kids and probably poured Clorox around to make it smell clean and finally gave the kids some clean diapers and they actually got a toothbrush. Pence is supposed to be a Christian....And he goes along with this abuse of little kids. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Exactly!! All they 'd have to do is get off Fox News and they'd see/hear about how "clean' the children's facilities are. The one report about crowded cages and the children dirty, with filthy clothes and dirty diapers...unclean bottles, and children taking care of children went in one ear and out the other. THEN...they moved some kids and probably poured Clorox around to make it smell clean and finally gave the kids some clean diapers and they actually got a toothbrush. Pence is supposed to be a Christian....And he goes along with this abuse of little kids. Makes me sick to my stomach.
Sounds like you are posting of tent cities in Cali or homeless citizens on the streets of blue cities and they wish they could get what the illegals are getting. You do realize 30%+ of the illegal kids are Rented and why would you support those kids being with sex traffic adults?

You should really see a doctor with your stomach issues as many times as you post of being sick on your stomach.