• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Illegal Immigrants commit less crime

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Do you think maybe it's incredibly harder to identify and convict illegals who commit crimes? That screams of one of those fake statistics you lefties love to bandy about like it is sacrosanct, but which disintegrates under even rudimentary scrutiny.

Raoul_Luke

And another thing - not a one of those crimes by illegals your "study" managed to identify would have occurred if these illegals had been unable to make it into the country. So your support for increasing the NUMBERS of crimes committed against America citizens is duly noted...

Raoul_Luke

Cato Institute, a leading conservative organization.
It's still fake. Just identifying an illegal who commits a crime is infinitely more difficult than a legal immigrant or citizen, let alone finding them once they disappear from the scene so they can be tried and convicted. Their number ONE priority every day of their lives is to elude the authorities. They live in the shadows. They move frequently. They change false identities when they get into trouble. Who do you think you are dealing with here, children?

Boltlady

Mayor
And another thing - not a one of those crimes by illegals your "study" managed to identify would have occurred if these illegals had been unable to make it into the country. So your support for increasing the NUMBERS of crimes committed against America citizens is duly noted...
ANY crimes committed by illegals is too many. We have enough with our home-grown without importing more.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

MrMike

Bless you all
But the Left claims the undocumented (illegal) immigrants are forced to hide in the shadows therefore many crimes in those communities go under-reported.

So which is it?

Raoul_Luke

Trump lies about everything as usual... it's his M.O.
--------------------
MOSTLY TRUE: Undocumented immigrants less likely to commit crimes than U.S. citizens

http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2017/aug/03/antonio-villaraigosa/mostly-true-undocumented-immigrants-less-likely-co/

View attachment 39465
That is, in fact a lie. Undocumented immigrants are less likely to be CONVICTED of a crime. The idea that they are "less likely to commit crimes" is as preposterous as it is impossible to verify.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Trump lies about everything as usual... it's his M.O.
--------------------
MOSTLY TRUE: Undocumented immigrants less likely to commit crimes than U.S. citizens

http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2017/aug/03/antonio-villaraigosa/mostly-true-undocumented-immigrants-less-likely-co/

View attachment 39465
this is the same old argument blacks commit fewer crimes than whites until you do the percentages
Blacks make up is around 17% of the population
yet of that 17% 53% of all crimes are commited by that 17%
So what is the percentages of illegals? I bet it's more than blacks