• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

ILLEGAL Pervert Commander In Chief’s Best People to Make America Great Again:

Lobato1

Mayor
Trump claims everybody wants to work at the W.H. another big whopper... It's well known by now, Trump demands loyalty over qualifications.

Trump Proclaims ‘Everybody Wants To Work In The White House’ As Several Top Aides Leave
After Gary Cohn resigned Tuesday, Trump boasted — without evidence, again — about “many people wanting the job.”
WASHINGTON ― Less than two hours before The New York Times reported Tuesday that White House economic adviser Gary Cohn was resigning, President Donald Trump boasted that “everybody wants to work in the White House.”

Downplaying reports of chaos and disarray in his administration, Trump told reporters that his staff had “tremendous energy” and “tremendous spirit.”

“Many, many people want every single job,” he said at a joint press conference with Sweden’s prime minister. “You know, I read where, ‘Oh, gee, maybe people don’t want to work for Trump.’ And believe me, everybody wants to work in the White House. They all want a piece of that Oval Office. They want a piece of the West Wing. And not only in terms of it looks great on their résumé, it’s just a great place to work.”
This turnover rate among top staffers is higher than it has been for any of the last five presidents, according to analysis of Trump’s first year from Brookings Institution fellow Kathryn Dunn Tenpas. It was at 34 percent as of Jan. 19 ―more than triple that of Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama. That rate has since gone up to 43 percent, the think tank announced Wednesday.

Tenpas attributed this to Trump prioritizing “loyalty over qualifications,” as well as “a White House that has functioned in a chaotic manner.”

There are positions that have been left unfilled for months, leaving some staffers to perform multiple roles at once.

And the vacancies in top positions go beyond the White House ―
at the State Department, for example, there aren’t people in roles that have important ramifications for international relation

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-white-house-
chaos_us_5a9fe6dee4b002df2c5f772d

The Pathological LIAR Boy & ILLEGAL Pervert Commander in Chief, had previously & bitterly chastised Michael Wolff, the author of, “Fire and Fury,” as “Fake News,” for having written about the absolute chaotic conflicts among his White House Staff, where each & every Staff member was pitted against one another & each one having his own Public Relation’s spokesman that would eagerly invite Mr. Wolff to tell him their version of the story in relation to the other SOB’s leak to the media.

After this last round of revolving door Staff exits when the media pressed the Pathological LIAR Boy & ILLEGAL Pervert Commander in Chief about these chaotic conflicts this March 6, 2018, he, the Pathological LIAR Boy did a 180 & declared that he was the promoter of that conflict.

& in the Pathological LIAR Boy’s words not mine & I quote him in part verbatim:
“I like conflict. I like having two people with different points of view, and I certainly have that.”

My Reference:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/07/politics/donald-trump-conflict-chaos/index.html

Staff revolving door.jpg

Sad.
Best Regards
Lobato1

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The Pathological LIAR Boy & ILLEGAL Pervert Commander in Chief, had previously & bitterly chastised Michael Wolff, the author of, “Fire and Fury,” as “Fake News,” for having written about the absolute chaotic conflicts among his White House Staff, where each & every Staff member was pitted against one another & each one having his own Public Relation’s spokesman that would eagerly invite Mr. Wolff to tell him their version of the story in relation to the other SOB’s leak to the media.

After this last round of revolving door Staff exits when the media pressed the Pathological LIAR Boy & ILLEGAL Pervert Commander in Chief about these chaotic conflicts this March 6, 2018, he, the Pathological LIAR Boy did a 180 & declared that he was the promoter of that conflict.

“I like conflict. I like having two people with different points of view, and I certainly have that.”

My Reference:

View attachment 38740

Sad.
Best Regards
Lobato1
Why do you keep bringing up obama he's not the liar in chief anymore. We have a president hands down more honest than the last one. Though it is a pleasure watching how he can tweak his words to leave an opening for his true purpose. lol
It's a pleasure watching you wingers react radically.

spyydrr

Council Member
Exactly what have we been winning Dr Fraud???
Best Regards
Lobato1
Poor libs, our economy is great due to a President who understand how the economy works. Obama had no economic sense. America is winning with more employment, black, white and hispanic, and jobs are returning to the U.S. Under Obama, corporations left in droves, due to high taxes and unnecessary regulations. Illegals are no longer allowed to pour across our border in huge numbers. Americans are feeling better about the economy and their future. The dark years of Obama are behind us.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

My Reference:

View attachment 38740

Sad.
Best Regards
Lobato1
Have to agree with this writer it's more fitting to call Trump's unpredictable behavior as creating hyperchaos.
Others have gone even further to call it (the madman theory).:rolleyes::eek:

============

Chaos Theory or Madman Theory
Trump's erratic behavior has already drawn many comparisons to a different and totally unrelated theory: the "Madman Theory," which used by Richard Nixon as a geopolitical chess move against the Soviets and the Chinese. Nixon, according to lore, consciously tried to portray himself as unstable to give himself a hand-up over US adversaries in the Cold War.
Trump, consciously or not, has been applying this madman principle in ways Nixon would never have dreamed. And that's helped create the feeling of chaos.

Hyperchaos. Get used to it.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/politics/donald-trump-chaos-theory/index.html

Lobato1

Mayor
Poor libs, our economy is great due to a President who understand how the economy works. Obama had no economic sense. America is winning with more employment, black, white and hispanic, and jobs are returning to the U.S. Under Obama, corporations left in droves, due to high taxes and unnecessary regulations. Illegals are no longer allowed to pour across our border in huge numbers. Americans are feeling better about the economy and their future. The dark years of Obama are behind us.
BULL SHIT!
Keep away from Faux News.
Allow me ti teach you about the real world.
Let's remember that on February 2009 unemployment was skyrocketing past 8.3% (peaked at 10%), versus February 2017 with unemployment plunging below 4.6% & in this past "FOURTEEN" months it has "ONLY" improved 0.5%.
Employment Feb 09 to Dec 16.jpg

&
our markets were on a vertical nose dive dropping below 7,000 & plunging on February 2009, versus February 2017 when our markets were skyrocketing to 20,000 (19,875 in exact numbers), having gained almost 300% (287.5% in exact number). & today the markets closed at 23,957 having gained 20% (19.76% in exact numbers) these past 14 months.
accomplishments.png

You can thank me for educating you.
Best Regards
Lobato1

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
BULL SHIT!
Keep away from Faux News.
Allow me ti teach you about the real world.
Let's remember that on February 2009 unemployment was skyrocketing past 8.3% (peaked at 10%), versus February 2017 with unemployment plunging below 4.6% & in this past "FOURTEEN" months it has "ONLY" improved 0.5%.
View attachment 38847

&
our markets were on a vertical nose dive dropping below 7,000 & plunging on February 2009, versus February 2017 when our markets were skyrocketing to 20,000 (19,875 in exact numbers), having gained almost 300% (287.5% in exact number). & today the markets closed at 23,957 having gained 20% (19.76% in exact numbers) these past 14 months.
View attachment 38846

You can thank me for educating you.
Best Regards
Lobato1
The market is higher now than when obama was president whats your point?
And I question the bullshit confidence percentage you are showing it wasn't that high

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Have to agree with this writer it's more fitting to call Trump's unpredictable behavior as creating hyperchaos.
Others have gone even further to call it (the madman theory).:rolleyes::eek:

============

Chaos Theory or Madman Theory
Trump's erratic behavior has already drawn many comparisons to a different and totally unrelated theory: the "Madman Theory," which used by Richard Nixon as a geopolitical chess move against the Soviets and the Chinese. Nixon, according to lore, consciously tried to portray himself as unstable to give himself a hand-up over US adversaries in the Cold War.
Trump, consciously or not, has been applying this madman principle in ways Nixon would never have dreamed. And that's helped create the feeling of chaos.

Hyperchaos. Get used to it.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/politics/donald-trump-chaos-theory/index.html
Nice propaganda piece you have winger.

Lobato1

Mayor
The market is higher now than when obama was president whats your point?
And I question the bullshit confidence percentage you are showing it wasn't that high
& I could care less what you question when as of now you have never been able to give one single valid url reference to refute my contentions.
Best Regards
Lobato1

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
& I could care less what you question when as of now you have never been able to give one single valid url reference to refute my contentions.
Best Regards
Lobato1
U.S. unemployment is lower fewer people are on food stamps, a record number of blacks are working, taxes are lower Stock market is higher and confidence should be higher in 2017 since obama has left the white house.