• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm crying, please get a camera. Oh and by the way no aid for you

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If they cannot be afforded their constitutional right to a speedy trial, they must be presumed innocent and set free. Not my fault the ruling rattlesnakes decided to round up a bunch of people it can’t prove are criminals.
They don't have any Constitutional Rights to a speedy trial...……..when they caught them illegally entering America, they proved they are law breakers.

EatTheRich

President
The Pope lives behind a WALL, Palestinians lob bombs into Israel daily and the cages where built for illegals by Clinton/Bush/Barry O and leftist were crickets, as I've advised you before, run on down and cross into mexico or STFU.
The last Palestinian rocket attack on Israel was May 6, from what I could find. Blame the liberal media for most of the left not knowing about them when Obama was president or when Bush gave the order for them to be created or when Clinton signed the enabling legislation.

I advise you to run into traffic or STFU. But only cause I know you won’t do either.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. Who else could oversee those elections without the U.S. using its power of life or death over the inmates to terrorize them into ratifying its handpicked choice?
2. Yes, there are.
3. They need aid, no?
3. Go aid them

You are a broke record and doing nothing to fund them...…………..

EatTheRich

President
There are no internment camps as there were for Japs and you should be volunteering to be in Barry O's cages with the illegals, hell, YOU with all your knowledge could be the illegals committee Leader...………..GO
Yes, there are. The government is doing to “illegal” Central Americans today what it did to Japanese then.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The last Palestinian rocket attack on Israel was May 6, from what I could find. Blame the liberal media for most of the left not knowing about them when Obama was president or when Bush gave the order for them to be created or when Clinton signed the enabling legislation.

I advise you to run into traffic or STFU. But only cause I know you won’t do either.
You never know what you are talking about.

May
Further information: Gaza–Israel clashes (May 2019)
During the first week of May, a total of 600 rockets were fired at Israel from Hamas and other terrorist organizations. The escalations started after 50 rockets were fired at Israel from Gaza on Saturday, 4 May. 3 Israelis were killed by the rockets and more than 100 Israeli civilians were injured

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel_in_2019

EatTheRich

President
They don't have any Constitutional Rights to a speedy trial...……..when they caught them illegally entering America, they proved they are law breakers.
How do we know they caught them? What is to stop them from arresting you, putting you in a concentration camp without trial, and saying they caught you illegally entering America?

Spamature

President

EatTheRich

President
3. Go aid them

You are a broke record and doing nothing to fund them...…………..
Well, I don’t want to get arrested like the last civilian who tried to supply them with aid. So I’m advocating an alternative: an elected committee representing the inmates with the resources to run and supply the camps until the persons displaced by the government can safely leave the camps without risking being arrested and returned.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How do we know they caught them? What is to stop them from arresting you, putting you in a concentration camp without trial, and saying they caught you illegally entering America?
LIVE TV.........No wonder you posted you are GAY...…how the fvxk could I enter from Mexico while in NC…….my 2nd Amendment rights

IF I were the POTUS I'd have already flown ALL back to where they came from and let them know if they return they will be shot dead...……..

EatTheRich

President
So Karl Marx was a gun right activist?

Nope! You just lied again. What is wrong with you that all you can do is lie.
Let’s see what Karl Marx had to say about guns:

“Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.”

EatTheRich

President

May
During the first week of May, a total of 600 rockets were fired at Israel from Hamas and other terrorist organizations. The escalations started after 50 rockets were fired at Israel from Gaza on Saturday, 4 May. 3 Israelis were killed by the rockets and more than 100 Israeli civilians were injured

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel_in_2019
Last time I checked, May 6 was during the first week of May.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
What's gonna stop you from lying? Cuz getting caught won't.

EatTheRich

President
The Issei did not get reparations.
Yes, they did, if they were still alive.

LIVE TV.........No wonder you posted you are GAY...…how the fvxk could I enter from Mexico while in NC…….my 2nd Amendment rights

IF I were the POTUS I'd have already flown ALL back to where they came from and let them know if they return they will be shot dead...……..
See, you wouldn’t have a judge to sit in front of to tell your story of “ ... how the fvxk could I enter from Mexico while in NC ...” to. You’d just be rotting in a camp somewhere.

EatTheRich

President
The last Palestinian rocket attack on Israel was May 6, from what I could find.

May

Last time I checked, May 6 was during the first week of May.
No Duh!

Oh goody! You can act like you know what you area talking about even though you don't.