• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm going on record here...

BobbyT

Governor
There will never be mandatory vaccinations in this country. Ever. If you want to be stupid enough to not get one, that is your right.

Tracking implants? Do you have a reputable source for that? That’s very extreme and of course absurd.
Not to mention not possible. How would a tracking implant be powered? The only implants they have now are the ones that can be 'read.' None of them can transmit anything, much less tracking information - would they have their own internal GPS antenna as well that could 'see the sky' from inside you? Or would they transmit to an outside antenna like a cell tower and be tracked that way? For how long before the power (whatever power they use, battery? those are deadly) runs out? One of the dumbest conspiracy stories out there, and there are a LOT of dumb ones.

BobbyT

Governor
That's what we used to say about mass house arrest based on the presumption that you might be "infected." That's what we used to say about mass closures of businesses based on the whims of political preferences. That's what we used to say about "contact tracing" (which I notice you don't make the "prediction' that we will "never have mandatory contact tracing"). You people aren't fooling anyone. You keep telling us we'll never have this or that, all the while working furiously to deliver it upon us.
I'm under mandatory contract tracing right now, mandated by the Federal agency I work for, not by my state. We are required to fill out a daily contact sheet for everyone we come in contact with while we're in the office so they will know that if any of us gets sick, which others in our office were in proximity to us. It's a PITA to fill out the database every time I go into work, but it's mandatory so I do it.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I'm under mandatory contract tracing right now, mandated by the Federal agency I work for, not by my state. We are required to fill out a daily contact sheet for everyone we come in contact with while we're in the office so they will know that if any of us gets sick, which others in our office were in proximity to us. It's a PITA to fill out the database every time I go into work, but it's mandatory so I do it.
What a frigging waste of taxpayer money...

Raoul_Luke

I exposed you. You were big talking until money was on the line. You changed your tune quickly. :)

LOL, have a better evening.
LOL! How do you place a bet on something "never happening?" Shall we settle up at the end of time?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
LOL! How do you place a bet on something "never happening?" Shall we settle up at the end of time?
So put a time limit. Mandatory within one year of the vaccine coming out?

you're not confident in your stance, I proved my point. I really don't care anymore.

Raoul_Luke

So put a time limit. Mandatory within one year of the vaccine coming out?

you're not confident in your stance, I proved my point. I really don't care anymore.
That you will be here arguing in favor of it? That bet I would take. Why would I bet on something happening that I will fight against? I certainly hope and expect to win that fight.

But lets not pretend it is not a "thing" among you left wingers:

Mark my words. The left's "war on virus" will be every bit as permanent and way more costly in terms of personal wealth and liberties confiscated by these tyrants than the war on poverty, the war on drugs and the war on terror combined. This is their chance to seize the "means of production" and implement the authoritarian "nanny state" and communism they have been working towards for many generations. You have seen it in the Democratic state governors' power grabs under the guise of "helping curb the spread" of Covid-19.

Don't expect them to pass it up. "Contract tracers" will be the neo-stasi of the progressive movement as they continue to consolidate power over the former "land of the free." And a Biden win in November, coupled with a loss of any semblance of Republican power in Congress will play right into their hands.

Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the decline...
They do like this, everyone wearing a mask looks the same. Fascists love that.

Being at home living our lives exactly as they see fit.. they love this and they will carry it as far as possible.

Also a question: Since social distancing has gone out the window for rioting purposes if there is no huge outbreak in these cities can we declare this thing over?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
That you will be here arguing in favor of it? That bet I would take. Why would I bet on something happening that I will fight against? I certainly hope and expect to win that fight.

But lets not pretend it is not a "thing" among you left wingers:

ah, so now you’re backing away even further...lol. You agree that it’s ridiculous that there would be a forced vaccination. I got what I wanted from you, thanks again.

Raoul_Luke

ah, so now you’re backing away even further...lol. You agree that it’s ridiculous that there would be a forced vaccination. I got what I wanted from you, thanks again.
Look, you are the one who made the idiotic "prediction" that there would "never be a mandatory vaccination." Go back and review - I did not respond by saying "oh yes there will be." I simply pointed out that you people have a habit of suggesting you definitely are not in favor of something, because you know it is extremely unpopular, only to (later) turn around and use whatever "emergency" you can manufacture to claim you are "suddenly" being "forced" to change your position based on some "new" and "unforeseen" circumstances.

So to be clear -what I did NOT do is say that I believe there will or won't ever be a mandatory vaccination (although the chances are way better there will be before the end of time than that there won't be) - what I DID do is suggest that you will almost certainly change your position with respect to it.

What you did was fabricate a completely contrived (and self serving) version of what I said, and now you are in high dudgeon over the idea that I am refusing to stand behind that completely false stance you devised for me.

That's not how this works, and you should know by now that you can't pull that kind of underhanded bullshit with me because I will tie it around your neck for all to see.

Which, by the way, is what I just did.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Look, you are the one who made the idiotic "prediction" that there would "never be a mandatory vaccination." Go back and review - I did not respond by saying "oh yes there will be." I simply pointed out that you people have a habit of suggesting you definitely are not in favor of something, because you know it is extremely unpopular, only to (later) turn around and use whatever "emergency" you can manufacture to claim you are "suddenly" being "forced" to change your position based on some "new" and "unforeseen" circumstances.

So to be clear -what I did NOT do is say that I believe there will or won't ever be a mandatory vaccination (although the chances are way better there will be before the end of time than that there won't be) - what I DID do is suggest that you will almost certainly change your position with respect to it.

What you did was fabricate a completely contrived (and self serving) version of what I said, and now you are in high dudgeon over the idea that I am refusing to stand behind that completely false stance you devised for me.

That's not how this works, and you should know by now that you can't pull that kind of underhanded bullshit with me because I will tie it around your neck for all to see.

Which, by the way, is what I just did.
Quite the rant. But you said there would be a forced vaccination. But you were good and backed away from your claim when I called you on it. That was all I needed.

Dismissed.

Raoul_Luke

Quite the rant. But you said there would be a forced vaccination. But you were good and backed away from your claim when I called you on it. That was all I needed.

Dismissed.
No, in fact I did not. Go back and review the thread. Feel free to quote me, but please refrain from continued attempts to put words in my mouth.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
No, in fact I did not. Go back and review the thread. Feel free to quote me, but please refrain from continued attempts to put words in my mouth.
Dawg made the claim and I disagreed. You seemed to disagree with me, but if you’re saying you agree, then we’re all set.

Raoul_Luke

Dawg made the claim and I disagreed. You seemed to disagree with me, but if you’re saying you agree, then we’re all set.
Well at least now we're making progress. You are correct - I did not make the claim.

If you go back and read what I wrote, I actually disagreed with the notion that the left will never demand mandatory vaccinations.

EatTheRich

President
Mark my words. The left's "war on virus" will be every bit as permanent and way more costly in terms of personal wealth and liberties confiscated by these tyrants than the war on poverty, the war on drugs and the war on terror combined. This is their chance to seize the "means of production" and implement the authoritarian "nanny state" and communism they have been working towards for many generations. You have seen it in the Democratic state governors' power grabs under the guise of "helping curb the spread" of Covid-19.

Don't expect them to pass it up. "Contract tracers" will be the neo-stasi of the progressive movement as they continue to consolidate power over the former "land of the free." And a Biden win in November, coupled with a loss of any semblance of Republican power in Congress will play right into their hands.

Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the decline...
You can’t have an authoritarian ‘nanny state’ and communism. They are mutually exclusive.