• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm kind of surprised no one

FakeName

Governor
Immigration was severely limited for 40 years, so your rant about "have always made us great" is silly.

The fact is we are $22 trillion in debt and simply can't afford to take in any loser that happens to make it onto US soil. That has NEVER been our values, your warm, fuzzy huffing and puffing aside.

It has NEVER been our values to entice people to come here illegally by offering them free health care if they can just make it across our border.

You are simply making things up as you go.
40 years out of 243 years.

LOL.

we're done here.

freyasman

Senator
Of course I am trying to make this country better by sticking up for Our Values and the things that have always made us great.

Seems to me it is you that is : "not trying to make this country better for anyone but yourself, and at the expense of everyone else."
"Our values"?
See there is that dishonesty and attempted manipulation of the debate; it is not a value of "our's" to have our lands invaded and overrun by people who share none of our culture, beliefs, values, or social mores but liars such as yourself try to make it seem as though it is, in order to gain advantage.
You use words like "our" in an attempt at forced teaming, as though we are all of the same mind in regards to who we want around us and our families; we're not.
Some of us understand that some cultures simply cannot coexist together, and some folks (like you) want to encourage these conflicts so you can accuse one side (and one side only) of being racist xenophobic bastards who should be punished for not welcoming dysfunction and crime into their midst.

FakeName

Governor
"Our values"?
See there is that dishonesty and attempted manipulation of the debate; it is not a value of "our's" to have our lands invaded and overrun by people who share none of our culture, beliefs, values, or social mores but liars such as yourself try to make it seem as though it is, in order to gain advantage.
You use words like "our" in an attempt at forced teaming, as though we are all of the same mind in regards to who we want around us and our families; we're not.
Some of us understand that some cultures simply cannot coexist together, and some folks (like you) want to encourage these conflicts so you can accuse one side (and one side only) of being racist xenophobic bastards who should be punished for not welcoming dysfunction and crime into their midst.
The words on the statue of liberty are OUR values.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

D

Deleted member 21794

nothing I said is untrue
That's a lie. You said the words on the Statue of Liberty base are our values. Well, I guess that depends on who the "we" is. But no, you're just full of crap.

D

Deleted member 21794

The words on the statue of liberty are OUR values.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.
No. They are words on a statue. Nothing more.

D

Deleted member 21794

Words chosen to be put there because they represent our values.
That's your opinion. I disagree, as do many others. Therefore, it's stupid to claim it's "our values", unless you're speaking of some group of people whom you represent.

D

Deleted member 21794

Our Values being American values.

That is why they are on the Statue of Liberty.
No, you're being silly and you know it. Our values aren't on any statue. They're in our Constitution and laws.

Your feelgood silliness has no basis in reality. And to assert that words put on a statue about 100 years ago are "our values" is absurd.

Of course, it's just a diversion on your part. Fluffing works better for you than discussing actual immigration issues and laws and our country's needs.

FakeName

Governor
No, you're being silly and you know it. Our values aren't on any statue. They're in our Constitution and laws.

Your feelgood silliness has no basis in reality. And to assert that words put on a statue about 100 years ago are "our values" is absurd.

Of course, it's just a diversion on your part. Fluffing works better for you than discussing actual immigration issues and laws and our country's needs.
Why put words on a statue like the statue of liberty if not because they express our values?

Seems it is you that is "being silly and knows it.".