• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I'm kind of surprised no one

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Immigration today is the same as it always has been.

These people are no more "Invaders" then previous groups were.
Did you not see the pictures of the Caravan...…………….how many have you allowed to live in your crib for Free____________IMO...………..NONE

FakeName

Governor
Edited

Frey is married to a black woman...……….

Illegal Immigrants are raping and killing Americans and bankrupting your Cali state and you support them!
What in the world does his Marital status have to do with a single thing we are talking about?

And no, fact is illegal immigrants are far less likely to be involved in serious crime than American citizens are.

And They contribute more economically to California than they cost.....same with America as a whole.

Last edited:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Did you not see the pictures of the Caravan...…………….how many have you allowed to live in your crib for Free____________IMO...………..NONE
That means nothing.

If a person is pro-life, does that mean that they have to adopt would-be aborted kids in order to have the opinion validated?

FakeName

Governor
You think they just come here with no plan, no place to go? just expecting strangers to take them into their homes????

Let me get this straight, you really think that?

LOL.

You have so much to learn.

EatTheRich

President
All we ask is people respect our laws and come here legally. Why are you so opposed to that?
Everyone would come here legally if that opportunity were available to everyone. People come here illegally because it is the only way they can get the job that the U.S.’s economy depends on people coming here (in greater numbers than are permitted to come legally) to take.

EatTheRich

President
Because it's getting harder to fvck over the locals so they want to import a bunch of more exploitable people who will at the same time, displace us.
And you support them 100% ... which is why you are so adamantly against stopping the deportations and thereby making immigrants less exploitable.

EatTheRich

President
I know. I also know what happened to the original inhabitants and I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen to me and mine.
They were victims of a genocide due to capitalism ... unless we get rid of capitalism the capitalist rulers could do the same to you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
my family came here before there was any distinction between legal and illegal. Mostly from Ireland.
Ah, there were MORE Irish slaves than Black slaves...……………..I'm half Irish...……..but.no damn dem/lib will ever make me a slave

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What in the world does his Marital status have to do with a single thing we are talking about?

And no, fact is illegal immigrants are far less likely to be involved in serious crime than American citizens are.

And They contribute more economically to California than they close.....same with America as a whole.
Culture...……….have you already forgot what you posted?

Bullshit....net is full of the illegal motherfvckers crimes...……..

Due to Cali snowflakes that will not pick the crops...………...and live on welfare...………."than they close"......WTF...……...you blame your phone and prove to be an illegal!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You think they just come here with no plan, no place to go? just expecting strangers to take them into their homes????

Let me get this straight, you really think that?

LOL.

You have so much to learn.
They have a Plan.....….live off taxpayers

FakeName

Governor
Culture...……….have you already forgot what you posted?

Bullshit....net is full of the illegal motherfvckers crimes...……..

Due to Cali snowflakes that will not pick the crops...………...and live on welfare...………."than they close"......WTF...……...you blame your phone and prove to be an illegal!
Fact:

Illegal immigrants are far less likely to comit serious crime than US citizens.

"data does prove that illegal immigrants are less likely to be involved in crime.”
https://www.cato.org/blog/illegal-immigrants-crime-assessing-evidence

The net is chalk full of BS....don't fall for it. think.

Mick

The Right is always right
Fact:

Illegal immigrants are far less likely to comit serious crime than US citizens.

"data does prove that illegal immigrants are less likely to be involved in crime.”
https://www.cato.org/blog/illegal-immigrants-crime-assessing-evidence

The net is chalk full of BS....don't fall for it. think.

How the hell could anyone claim a criminal crime rate for illegals when no one is sure how many are actually here? Per capita requires knowing what the population is. Good god, man, stop linking this alt-left garbage and think for one second.

And the point is not "crime rate" anyway. It's the fact that every crime committed by an illegal against an American citizen is a crime that an American citizen should never have had to endure had our immigration laws been enforced ethically.

The left. The epitome of evil in this world. A scourge and stain to this nation.

EatTheRich

President
How the hell could anyone claim a criminal crime rate for illegals when no one is sure how many are actually here? Per capita requires knowing what the population is. Good god, man, stop linking this alt-left garbage and think for one second.

And the point is not "crime rate" anyway. It's the fact that every crime committed by an illegal against an American citizen is a crime that an American citizen should never have had to endure had our immigration laws been enforced ethically.

The left. The epitome of evil in this world. A scourge and stain to this nation.
Yeah, if all those people were allowed to come legally the crime rate would drop since the occasional rare crime is often an effect of circumstances caused by forcing people to come illegally.

The crime rate for “illegals” is considerably lower than for citizens using a low-end estimate of undocumented immigrant population and gets lower and lower as that estimate is revised upward.