• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Imagine a President...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Leftists are very worried about Cruz, apparently. The attacks are already relentless and absolutely foul...

I'm beginning to like Cruz more and more... LOL
The smell of Liberal fear is thick on the forum tonight and I expect we'll smell it much more and more everyday from here on out.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Great stuff...Cruz is a useless piece of shit...Keep Dreaming...When you wake up President Obama will be here 2 more years...LOL
Good, the contrast between Cruz and Obama will dig the Democrats' political graves even deeper. It smells like you are really afraid of Cruz.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Poor JD's life is consumed with fear/hate. So, Cruz's shtick appeals to him. JD's problem is that Cruz will not be elected president - under any circumstances. So, having put down his fear/hate markers, where does he go from here?
Keep whistling past that graveyard. Looks like you people may not be ready for a Hispanic President. In addition to the smell of fear on you, I detect the pungent odor of racism as well.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Like the fear you smelled when Newt was gonna be our next president? I'm not sure you're smelling what you think you are. Maybe you need to check the bottoms of your boots?
I know what a Liberal smells like when it's been rolling around in shit.

fairsheet

Senator
Keep whistling past that graveyard. Looks like you people may not be ready for a Hispanic President. In addition to the smell of fear on you, I detect the pungent odor of racism as well.
There ya go.....opposition to Crux is racist. Then, when Hispanics decline to vote for Cruz, you can go with the GOP's latest angle....Hispanics are the REAL racists!

fairsheet

Senator
I know what a Liberal smells like when it's been rolling around in shit.
You're response reminds me of the old Pollock joke (from back when Pollock jokes were all that).

So...three Pollocks walking down the sidewalk, come across something. One looks at it and says, "It sure looks like dog shit". The next one bends down and says, "It sure smells like dogshit!". Than the third one dabs up a little and says, "It sure tastes like dogshit!". Then in unison....all three say, "It's a good thing we didn't step in it!"

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
There ya go.....opposition to Crux is racist. Then, when Hispanics decline to vote for Cruz, you can go with the GOP's latest angle....Hispanics are the REAL racists!
Liberals are the real racists. You were racists long before Cruz came on the scene; better start calling him white before it's too late.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You're response reminds me of the old Pollock joke (from back when Pollock jokes were all that).

So...three Pollocks walking down the sidewalk, come across something. One looks at it and says, "It sure looks like dog shit". The next one bends down and says, "It sure smells like dogshit!". Than the third one dabs up a little and says, "It sure tastes like dogshit!". Then in unison....all three say, "It's a good thing we didn't step in it!"
The first time I heard that joke I rolled over in my crib and kicked a a slat out of the side panel. It's good to see you make fun of Polish people too.

fairsheet

Senator
The only thing worse than Cruz announcing for the presidency, would've been if he'd announced that he wasn't running!

Barbella

Senator
These are some things Cruz brought to the table a while back....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, in honor of Cruz’s announcement, I thought we’d look back at 10 of the most absurd things the Texas senator has said or done since he was elected in 2012. While there are more than 10, I picked that number for the sake of all of our time. So, in no particular order, let’s get started!
10. He recently publicly pushed for the repeal of a federal law that doesn’t exist.
9. While trying to bash President Obama and Hillary Clinton, he managed to not only point out just how terrible George W. Bush’s policies were for our economy, but he essentially proved that trickle-down economics is disastrous for our economy.
8. During the net neutrality debate, Cruz was proud to show off the fact that he clearly has no idea what the term actually means.
7. As the Ebola “scare” raged on last year, Cruz publicly denounced the information the CDC was giving Americans about the virus (information that turned out to be 100 percent correct)… because it was too complex for him to understand.
6. We can’t forget the time he was booed off stage at a Christian event.

5. After building a large part of his political career on opposing the Affordable Care Act, he was asked what his alternative would be if the law were to be repealed – then proceeded to look like a fool trying to dodge the question, never once offering any sort of alternative.
4. During a recent speech his fear-mongering was so ridiculous that it startled a poor little girl in the audience, whose mother then lied to her to ease her fears.
3. Just a few weeks after our government shutdown ended, Cruz tried to claim at an event that he never wanted a shutdown – and the audience erupted into laughter.
2. A couple of weeks ago he gave one of his usual speeches loaded with “applause points” - that were met with absolute silence.
1. He proudly proclaimed that we needed “100 more senators like Jesse Helms” – a racist who opposed the Civil Rights Act; supported apartheid in South Africa; frequently tried to block the appointment of African-American judges; and used a filibuster to try to prevent naming a federal holiday after Martin Luther King.
I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention his infamous moment on the Senate floor when he twisted the meaning of Dr. Seuss’s classic Green Eggs and Ham to suit his anti-Obamacare agenda – that embarrassing moment stands in a league of its own.
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/top-10-most-embarrassing-ted-cruz-moments/
You cite a website that calls itself "Forward Progressives" and expect us not to giggle?