• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Impeach Trump

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Go ahead...move forward with the impeachment process...get the votes in the House...have the Senate remove him from office. Personally, I don't have much use for the guy...

That being said, he's already taken care of what many people...including me...voted for him to do. Replace Scalia on the SCOTUS.

What they need to keep in mind though...if Trump being President makes liberals lose their minds...they will love a President Pence...imagine the conservative values he would bring to the White House.

Keep ringing the impeachment bell...maybe it'll happen...

connieb

Senator
Go ahead...move forward with the impeachment process...get the votes in the House...have the Senate remove him from office. Personally, I don't have much use for the guy...

That being said, he's already taken care of what many people...including me...voted for him to do. Replace Scalia on the SCOTUS.

What they need to keep in mind though...if Trump being President makes liberals lose their minds...they will love a President Pence...imagine the conservative values he would bring to the White House.

I enjoy how incredibly insane he makes the left look. But, I agree, he served his purpose. He won. He replaced Scalia. However, I am dissapointed its a big gov't crony like Pence who will get to slide in there.

I am sure that Kassich, Cruz and Rubio are pissed as hell at themseles they wouldn't make nicey nice. What would be SOOOO much better is if it had been Trump/Cruz, and Cruz was coming in. Pence is conservative - only as far as he likes to thump his bible.

Number_58

I enjoy how incredibly insane he makes the left look. But, I agree, he served his purpose. He won. He replaced Scalia. However, I am dissapointed its a big gov't crony like Pence who will get to slide in there.

I am sure that Kassich, Cruz and Rubio are pissed as hell at themseles they wouldn't make nicey nice. What would be SOOOO much better is if it had been Trump/Cruz, and Cruz was coming in. Pence is conservative - only as far as he likes to thump his bible.
The absolute melting caused by his bible thumping is exactly what I'm talking about.

Personally...I don't like the thought of anyone in DC...except Trey Gowdy...sitting in the Oval Office.

Spamature

President

Pence is part of this. He lied and ignored Flynn and the law when he was supposed to be in charge of the vetting and transition. We need to know why Pence tried to help Flynn circumvent the law and why he lied about it.

connieb

Senator
The absolute melting caused by his bible thumping is exactly what I'm talking about.

Personally...I don't like the thought of anyone in DC...except Trey Gowdy...sitting in the Oval Office.
I know... but the bible thumping even pisses me off.

Jen

Senator

The Bible thumping is enough to continue the Leftist melt.
I'm fine either way.........impeach or not at this point.
As long as the Left continues to melt like the nasty goo it is.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member

It's going to take Republicans to impeach Trump, so unless Trump shoots someone on 5th Avenue and afterward has carnal relations with the body in front of thousands of curious onlookers, it's not going to happen.

Hell, even then it probably wouldn't happen.

Number_58

Pence is part of this. He lied and ignored Flynn and the law when he was supposed to be in charge of the vetting and transition. We need to know why Pence tried to help Flynn circumvent the law and why he lied about it.
So, after they succeed in impeaching Trump, they'll go after Pence? Impeach him too?

Yeah...that'll leave a nice taste in the mouth of the American people...now...what will you use to impeach Paul Ryan once Pence is gone?

This just gets more and more amusing to me...

Number_58

It's going to take Republicans to impeach Trump, so unless Trump shoots someone on 5th Avenue and afterward has carnal relations with the body in front of thousands of curious onlookers, it's not going to happen.

But...by all means, let's waste taxpayer money and America's time on a dog and pony show...

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
The Bible thumping is enough to continue the Leftist melt.
I'm fine either way.........impeach or not at this point.
As long as the Left continues to melt like the nasty goo it is.
A couple months ago I couldn't have imagined you being ambivalent about impeaching Trump.

I guess that means people can change: perhaps a little each day.

S

Sickofleft

I fully expected a constitutional crisis no matter who won the election, as for Impeaching Trump it could be a case for Democrats in being careful what you wish for.

Spamature

President
So, after they succeed in impeaching Trump, they'll go after Pence? Impeach him too?

Yeah...that'll leave a nice taste in the mouth of the American people...now...what will you use to impeach Paul Ryan once Pence is gone?

This just gets more and more amusing to me...
Go after the entire nest of traitors at once. Don't give them anymore time to embed possible spying into the executive branch. Unlike Flynn the rest will probably be hidden so deep we'll need Putin's memos to dig them out.

So no. Pence is in it already let him stand tall before the man along with the rest of them.
Ryan ? You still think you'll keep the house after this ?

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
But...by all means, let's waste taxpayer money and America's time on a dog and pony show...
It's simply the reality of the situation: Republicans are in charge.

Furthermore, while Republicans are in charge, I don't see any possibility of Trump being impeached.

S

Sickofleft

It's not impossible. He cannot keep on the way he is sooner or later something will give.

Jen

Senator
A couple months ago I couldn't have imagined you being ambivalent about impeaching Trump.

Trump is a fine President. I like him. But Leftists have lost no matter what they do because of their refusal to accept the election (as they demanded Trump and his supporters to do if Hillary won).

So as I see it........... whether Trump or Pence is president......... the Right has won and the Left has lost.
Potato/ Potahto.

S

Sickofleft

Everyone should take note of this, even if Trump resigns or is impeached and removed from office the Democrats will NOT stop whining about their Russian fantasy.

Number_58

Or...perhaps Jen was much like me and voted for Trump to seat the next Justice.

I'm no fan of Trump...had to hold my nose to vote for the pig...but, I saw his list of Justices to replace Scalia, researched them, liked the majority of them, and knew any of his short list we're better than ANYONE on Hillary's list.

Jen

Senator
Everyone should take note of this, even if Trump resigns or is impeached and removed from office the Democrats will NOT stop whining about their Russian fantasy.
Their Russian fantasies, all their other fantasies. The whine will continue. It's what they do best (next to lying).

Impeach him for what exactly?

That kind of talk is like manna from heaven to lefty. That's exactly what they want to hear is repubs and conservatives talking impeachment or fighting amongst themselves. That makes them the winner in this whole situation. That means they control the narrative and the government by default. Can't believe after less than 4 months in and you guys are spouting this nonsense.

The bottom line is Trump hasn't done anything that is remotely close to an impeachable offense.

The repubs control the house and the senate. Do you think for one second they will impeach Trump? He's the reason they are in power. If they impeach him you can say goodbye to the republican party FOREVER! I would never vote for an establishment party that had a hand in destroying this presidency. I guess it means I would never vote again because I certainly wouldn't ever go left. The only way I would vote again is if a conservative party arose from the ashses.......because that's all that would be left of the republican party. Ashes.

So go ahead and cave to lefty and their fukn fake news bullshit. Impeach Trump and say goodbye to the US as we know it. And you can take that to the bank