• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Important information for you! YES -- YOU!!

Jen

Senator
Political Jack Rules:

-No starting threads about other members to bash them, hate on them, anything.
Same goes for hijacking another thread for the sole purpose of attacking members. Regarding hijacking: If someone you don't like makes a comment on your post this is NOT hijacking. They have the right to comment on your posts anytime as long as they don't attack you and rather are there to argue a topic with you. If they jump into a thread or post of yours to make a personal attack, then that is what we consider hijacking.
https://www.politicaljack.com/forums/showthread.php?3561-Political-Jack-Rules-and-Information

Thanks for your attention.

Cicero

Mayor
Thanks Jen. What's amazing is how many posters treat this stuff like it's rocket science instead of common sense. Some of them very obviously need keepers. If the big rules like "No top post call outs" confuse them then that alone pretty much explains most of their other actions and why they think the way that they so very obviously do.

gabriel

Governor
its called a personal attack if the moderators agree with your claim. you have the solution in your own hands. ignore, block, report or go to another site.

Jen

Senator
Thanks for the warning. I had no idea THAT could get an infraction. There was some bad stuff going on here tonight, no one was here to take care of it, and someone needed to say something. So I did.

It is quite possible that the new person in question did not know the rule/ hadn't read the rules yet.

If I get in trouble for it...........so be it.

once as far as i can remember. but if you dont want me warnin you, fine.

Council Member
My goodness, if you start a thread and come back to it in 24 hrs you most likely wouldn't have an idea what it is about from reading the post on the last page.

And it may have nothing to do with you but the fact that you hit the last post box, and replied to what was posted which most likely would mean your off topic.

And those who do most of the complaining are the very ones who try to goat people into a verbal word being said, and then report it.

But if this site is going to be a bible like forum where you must be nice to people who are saying things that just aren't true or nice, then you might as well shut it down for the politic side.