• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

In all fairness to Roy Moore....

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
ito or ita on the end of a Spanish word means little. Juanito...Little Juan; Ninita...Little Nina. Asnito...Little ass-hole. I don't know if Ninita is unflattering or not. I cannot predict how a Liberal woman might act at any given time.
Gracias, Jackito...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I'm all for them making Al Franken step down from his position as Senator if they make Donald Trump step down from his job.
Hold your breath until that happens, Nina. surely you don't think we would throw away our dollar just to get rid of your penny.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
ito or ita on the end of a Spanish word means little. Juanito...Little Juan; Ninita...Little Nina. Asnito...Little ass-hole. I don't know if Ninita is unflattering or not. I cannot predict how a Liberal woman might act at any given time.
Well I'm just glad you didn't call me Asnito. Thanks for the information.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hold your breath until that happens, Nina. surely you don't think we would throw away our dollar just to get rid of your penny.
Your dollar? LOL You do exaggerate. Although I think Trump would be insulted to be likened to just a dollar. He does have a high opinion of himself.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sounds like a risky move by Moore's attorney. The glove might fit. Then what?
It's player Poker..........especially with the accuser that worked for Shrill & Biden......does she know when to hold'em or when to fold'em?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm all for them making Al Franken step down from his position as Senator if they make Donald Trump step down from his job.
Franken's 'boyfriend' is surely torn knowing Franken molested a Female!

So much for 'being born gay'...................BS

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
While I am happy to see some Conservatives stand on principle and denounce Moore, I remain shocked at the numbers who still support him.
Were you shocked how many dem/libs supporting Slick, especially after the intern blowjob....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your dollar? LOL You do exaggerate. Although I think Trump would be insulted to be likened to just a dollar. He does have a high opinion of himself.
so use Lexus for dollar and VW for penny..........

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Franken's 'boyfriend' is surely torn knowing Franken molested a Female!

So much for 'being born gay'...................BS
Everyone liberal is "gay" to you. Why lie all the time?
He did think about telling a REPUBLICAN gay joke though, but decided not to. Want to hear it?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The way you talk about homosexuals and women, I'm shocked that you are condemning him for something you obviously would think is funny.
sure put you republican gay joke by boob boy to sleep............

I don't mind queers as long as they don't hit on me (I was 13) but thank goodness we all had a knife in our pocket back then..........

Women............I like my women a little trashy....but not [sic] enough to molest them while asleep.......but not liberal and stupid!

afella

Mayor
I'd prefer franken do the honorable thing and step down himself. It would be the moral thing to do, something the conservatives may (depending upon the truth fullness of their allegations) may be unwilling to do. It would also set a standard for proper and moral handling of "righting" ones wrongs.