• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

In case anybody wonders why we need to get democrats out of office...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, and now it's almost 100 degrees outside, and I'm sitting in my sweltering house shaking in fear!! :rolleyes:
Heat index over 100* here and if I'm going, I'm going to be as cool as Hanoi Johnny is..............how many libs fall for his ignorance?

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Heat index over 100* here and if I'm going, I'm going to be as cool as Hanoi Johnny is..............how many libs fall for his ignorance?
Oh, they'll agree all right, but they will keep their air conditioners on MAX and bitch about republicans using theirs.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh, they'll agree all right, but they will keep their air conditioners on MAX and bitch about republicans using theirs.
Oh well, I'm so happy to give them something to bitch about...........as long as I'm COOL

Abatis

Council Member
I'm sure once the libs fix air conditioners they will work just like Al Gore toilets.

Just like needing to flush twice and use MORE water, you will need an A/C unit twice as big running twice as long to cool like the old one did . . .